Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Thoughts on Wikifeet? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Thoughts on Wikifeet?
carvemeinsand2
Board Regular
Member # 23726

Icon 1 posted      Profile for carvemeinsand2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
awesome site, i go there almost everyday
Posts: 48 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think it sucks.... but then again i may be a biased [Tongue]

just kidding. i have perused the site a couple of times but have no real opinion. the plus is that it has alot of content but that can make disorganized.. and the loading of a page of thumbnails takes a long time too. i've heard alot of complaints about virus warnings too but have never had any experiences with it.. as i've heard complaints about my site too but i've changed advertisers since.

overall not a bad resource.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's amazing!!! I spend just about ALL MY FREE TIME on the internet--yet I've never heard of Wikifeet! [Confused] (Perhaps I'm spending too much time @ xHamster.com) Lord knows I enjoy celebrity feet. This discovery could be good or bad. The only thing worse than my addiction to feet, is my obsession with Celeb Feet! [Roll Eyes]

Wish me luck, fellas

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
vice0999
Major Player
Member # 28268

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vice0999   Email vice0999   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wikifeet is great, literally so many good celeb pics there that I had never seen before. Highly recommend.

--------------------
- FootSlave -

Posts: 150 | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Internet addiction, much, weekend_warrior? [Laugh]

I'm in the same boat, myself. Not so much with xHamster, but a bunch of FF sites.

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wikifeet is the main foot site I frequent now. It was Lord Lucan for the past 10 years but haven't visited since it became a paid site.

I find it REALLY lame how even if you edit out explicit parts of a photo it STILL has to be 'reported as adult content'.

That thing about Emma Stone? I had no idea her fans voted other girls down. That's creepy and immature. I think her feet are waaaaaay overrated though. Average looking and slightly pudgy. At a loss for words.

That being said, I've found some new celebs previously unknown to me that I'm a huge fan of. And get regular updates of some GORGEOUS footed women.

Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cpf11112
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I rather see amateur feet the best
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red_Fox
Major Player
Member # 36851

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red_Fox   Email Red_Fox   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think the site is working out well for itself, whenever I see a cute or sexy actress I like to see what her feet look like, so I check out the site and there have usually been some good pics for me to check out. I absolutely love it <3 In the past I would see a cute/sexy actress and struggle to find foot pictures, this site makes the searches for their feet that much faster.

--------------------
No Ma'am, I don't want to get in your pants. I want to get in your shoes!!!

Posts: 148 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow. Check this out:

"Do you people really think you can beat out Emma Stone? UGLY UGLY UGLY x100..... No one stands a chance.... "

This stupid asshole who names himself 'Emma4life' decided to comment this on some other girl's page out of the blue.

Those guys make me sick.

Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jak
Hall Of Famer
Member # 7343

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jak   Email Jak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love the site. I didn't even notice there were comments. I'm only there to see one thing. It's definitely my goto place for celeb feet. I don't know how many times I've brought it up on my phone while watching a movie with certain actresses. haha
Posts: 1251 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DeadGoon:
Wow. Check this out:

"Do you people really think you can beat out Emma Stone? UGLY UGLY UGLY x100..... No one stands a chance.... "

This stupid asshole who names himself 'Emma4life' decided to comment this on some other girl's page out of the blue.

Those guys make me sick.

Yes, that was the main person I was referring to when I was talking about Emma's obsessed fanbase. And he's done that on several other girls pages.

Dude needs a life.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ThisisMe373
Major Player
Member # 2340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ThisisMe373   Email ThisisMe373   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is a brilliant site, btw check out Pixie Lott's pics on there she's an english pop star she's got some great pics.

--------------------
I want you to sit on my chest, and then rest you lusciuos Soles on my face

Posts: 245 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

quote:
Originally posted by Rider Aldebaran:
Yes, that was the main person I was referring to when I was talking about Emma's obsessed fanbase.

Funny I only just noticed after this thread was made. He's even commented on some other girl's pages I've ranked 'beautiful'.

I wish everyone could understand that ranking other women is in no way insulting their Goddess. It almost reminds me of how religions compete against each other [Confused]

I like the diversity of taste there. And I LOVE some of the women who are in the top 10. Emma isn't one of them, but hey! At least we ALL have someone to please our tastes! [Thumbs Up]

toeringguy
All Pro Poster
Member # 32356

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toeringguy   Email toeringguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i don't go there anymore, i used to be there all the time until i got some virus and i had to get our I.T. guy to remove i must have clicked on something by accident which downloaded some anti-virus thing that was actually a virus itself, no more for me, but there are a lot of pictures thats for sure
Posts: 732 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kelfee
Major Player
Member # 37494

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kelfee   Email Kelfee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not crazy about having to load all the pics every time you click on a celeb.Some times you just want to see an update and it's a drag to wait for every pic to load.
There's alot of good content and a boat load of celebs and some not seen anywhere else.

Posts: 183 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links