Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot Stereotypes (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Foot Stereotypes
wazdaname
Elite Trooper
Member # 29767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wazdaname     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just was thinking about a couple things earlier and thought I would post and see some other peoples thoughts and opinions. I know everything is different from person to person or foot to foot but speaking in generalities or stereotypes what ethnicity of feet would you choose for the following categories...

Best Smell

Best Toes

Best Soles

Tastiest Soles/Toes

And as a followup what ethnicity was the best pair of feet you have ever experienced...

And which ethnicity of feet would you most like to experience that you haven't...

Posts: 488 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wazdaname
Elite Trooper
Member # 29767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wazdaname     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Smell-White

Toes-Asian

Soles-Black

Tastiest-only experienced white

Best experience-as said above white
Most want to experience-Black For Sure

[ January 16, 2011, 11:31 PM: Message edited by: wazdaname ]

Posts: 488 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Smell - No clue.

Toes - No preference.

Soles - White. Close second is Asian.

Tastiest - I've only experienced White too.

Most want to experience - Not too particular. More!

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bison4me
Major Player
Member # 21530

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bison4me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Smell - no clue, every girl I've been with had a sent of lotion with a hint of leather depended on what shoes they were wearing. They've never smelled or stunk per say.

Toes - Black and/or Latina (the only girls I've been with)

Tastiest - Black, they have the meatiest and wrinkled filled soles. YUM!

Best Experience - Black, ain't nothing like a high arched sista!

Most want to experience - I guess White or Asian never been with those two. Curious as to what the experience would be like.

[ January 16, 2011, 11:47 PM: Message edited by: bison4me ]

Posts: 190 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Smell - white
toes - Asian
Soles - White. Second Black
Tasties - Hispanic

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Best experience - White

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Smell-white, toes-white, soles-white, taste-hispanic, best experience-white.
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whites only, lol.

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
www.afw4u.com
Asian Feet Master
Member # 37725

Icon 1 posted      Profile for www.afw4u.com   Author's Homepage   Email www.afw4u.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
smell : asian

toes : asian

soles : asian but hispanic close second

taste : hispanic

best experience : asian

--------------------
The best asian foot worship
 -

Posts: 917 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wazdaname
Elite Trooper
Member # 29767

^shocker haha...but two taste answers for hispanic that got me wondering!
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think the taste of a sexy female foot can be related somewhat to the ladies diet. Hispanic girls on average like and eat more spicy foods, and that has an effect. Genetics also plays a part. I find Hispanic girls also have a greater tendency toward more fashionable, sexy shoes. They are more likely to sacrifice comfort for sexiness. They tend on average to wear sexy hose more too, where other etnicities, will go more toward bare legs. Couple all those factors, and you get a sort of spicy, salty tasting foot. Again, like any stereo-type, it is difficult to make broad statements, because every woman is a unique and special individual. I will say that my oppinion is based on a rather large sample size, over a 30 year time period, and not based on just one, two, three or ten experiences, but significantly more!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
curly09
Major Player
Member # 33380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for curly09   Email curly09   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
smell:white=Australian chick
toes:white=Irish
soles:white=Irish
taste:Brazil-she was a dominatrix,she did a workout before I got there so I could lick her feet clean;)
best experiance:Asian,And its hard to pick just one.Korean and Japanese are the top 2 for sure.

And I would love to have an experiance with a gorgeous skinny black chick with long toes and high arches.

Posts: 220 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
randy_the_vampire
All Pro Poster
Member # 36939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for randy_the_vampire   Email randy_the_vampire   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
smell:white girls but the ones i had i use to suck on their toes but 1 white girl had some vinegar scent whew lol
toes-white n black
soles-white
taste-white-my ex gf
best experience-my ex gave me footjob then let me control her feet n let me soak them

Posts: 501 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by wazdaname:
I just was thinking about a couple things earlier and thought I would post and see some other peoples thoughts and opinions. I know everything is different from person to person or foot to foot but speaking in generalities or stereotypes what ethnicity of feet would you choose for the following categories...

Best Smell

Best Toes

Best Soles

Tastiest Soles/Toes

And as a followup what ethnicity was the best pair of feet you have ever experienced...

Mexican. For all of the above.

quote:
And which ethnicity of feet would you most like to experience that you haven't...

Filipina.

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kevin89
Major Player
Member # 41902

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kevin89   Email kevin89   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
whites only for me
Posts: 152 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links