Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot Stereotypes (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Foot Stereotypes
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A race topic. This can't end well. >_>

But I'll play along...

Best Smell - Not into smell, so I couldn't care less

Best Toes - Seen contenders from all races.

Best Soles - Same as above but Black women's soles contrast very well with their tops (same with all dark-skinned people)

Tastiest Soles/Toes - I like a diverse delicacy. [Smile]

And as a followup what ethnicity was the best pair of feet you have ever experienced... - I've only been with Black girls so far, so...

And which ethnicity of feet would you most like to experience that you haven't... - Asian. [Smile]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wazdaname
Elite Trooper
Member # 29767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wazdaname     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^Im jealous of you man. I really want to experience the feet of a black girl sooo badly.
Posts: 488 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by curly09:
smell:white=Australian chick

Oh yeahhhhh [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by canIsmellYourFeet:
quote:
And which ethnicity of feet would you most like to experience that you haven't...

Filipina.
Know a mate's mum who's from the Philippines...

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
manfred
Board Regular
Member # 39270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for manfred     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Never had the pleasure of experiencing Black or Asian feet.

Smell - Latina
Toes - Caucasian
Soles - Caucasian

Posts: 25 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
smell -latina
toes-latina
soles-latina
taste-latina

haha:D seems like latin girls are more accepting of a foot fetish then most other races

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
flipfloplick
Board Regular
Member # 21954

Icon 1 posted      Profile for flipfloplick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Best Smell: Middle Eastern. Close second Asian

Best Toes: Latinas

Best Soles: White

Best Taste: Latina and Middle Eastern tied

I had some really good Black and Indian feet too, but I had these answers ready before you asked it wazdaname lol.
I want some Filipino feet so bad

Posts: 45 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
flipfloplick
Board Regular
Member # 21954

Icon 1 posted      Profile for flipfloplick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was able to cum to just the smell of this mideastern chicks feet. I stole a pair of her sandals and still jerk and smell them to this day. Asian feet smell very sweet and leathery it makes me happy in my pants

Latinas have some of the sexiest toes ever in my hot to ugly ratio of feet per ethnicity

White soles are very soft and delicious looking. That's usual what I'm jerking off to anyway. I enjoy some meaty black soles too as a contrast but the white women get my vote on soles

Latina taste, I lick and lick and lick Latina toes more uncontrollably than anything else. I want my mouth to taste like latina feet forever. The middle eastern smell is what adds to a tie in taste

Posts: 45 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links