Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Best/Favorite HJ positions w/feet involved of course :) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Best/Favorite HJ positions w/feet involved of course :)
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 6 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So my girl loves giving me hand jobs and I love receiving them [Big Grin] [Jerkoff] Any positions or favorites that you guys got as I'd like to get more if possible. The typical I do which I do love of course is lying on my back with my girl sitting in front of my junk and have her feet in my face on my stomach while she gets to work. Awesome stuff but I know there has to be more! [Fingers Crossed]
Posts: 707 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The best position I like with my wife is her on top facing from me with her booty in my face and I also can see her wrinkle soles are sexy! Fuck the hand job I got to get the pussy!

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My favorite position is when she uses one hand and one foot simultaneously, interlacing her fingers & toes.

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lambskin
Elite Trooper
Member # 1542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lambskin         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If its that time of the month, then my wife will usually do something else for me, mostly handjobs. Usually I'm lyning on my back with her sitting just beside me. The funny thing is that I have had her try it with no feet and while if feels good it takes forever for me to come. As soon as she starts rubbing her feet in my face and especially if she is ordering my to do things such as lick them or suck her toes I can finish in a couple of minutes.
Posts: 475 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AnotherFootLover
Major Player
Member # 2927

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AnotherFootLover     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The handjob with her facing me with her feet in my face is definitely my favorite.
Posts: 186 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really wish there was more content out there on this,, must mean there isn't enough demand??

But I love when my wife gives me a handjob with her feet in my face.. It's by far my favorite way to get off!! My wife is a true handjob expert and loves to giving em' too..

Most of the time we lay pretty much "toes to nose".. She's kinda on her side and her feet are right up in my face while she jerks me off.. It's easy access to her toes and soles to lick, suck, kiss, rub, tickle and smell..

Posts: 749 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is pretty much my favourite sexual activity haha. Also don't mind jacking myself off while her feet are in my face as no one gives me a better handjob than myself haha.
Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by aerodrew:
I really wish there was more content out there on this,, must mean there isn't enough demand??

But I love when my wife gives me a handjob with her feet in my face.. It's by far my favorite way to get off!! My wife is a true handjob expert and loves to giving em' too..

Of ALL the handjob techniques I've seen, this is by far one of the most sensual. Nonetheless, it is with great regret I have yet to experience this. I've only seen it done (once) on xHamster.com

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eddi
Elite Trooper
Member # 11744

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eddi   Author's Homepage   Email eddi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i like when shes on her back and i'm kneeling next to her and her legs r in the air so i can smell and suck her toes while she giving me a bj or hj.... dont forget to cum on her feet!!!

--------------------
Click to join footfetishperth

Click to join Candid-Feet-Pics-Perth

Posts: 259 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oppressus
Loyal Member
Member # 36433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oppressus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have a bit of a giantess thing going for me, so occasionally my gf would stand over me, im lying completely flat on my back and basically shed raise her barefoot high above my face and slowly bring it down while im jerking myself off (her arms are not long enough to reach, lol!) shed also rub her feet all over, keep her toes on my nose, press down, lift her foot again, switch foot, etc. thats my fave other than sex!
Posts: 70 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rae124:
This is pretty much my favourite sexual activity haha. Also don't mind jacking myself off while her feet are in my face as no one gives me a better handjob than myself haha.

this is with out a doubt my favorite sexual activity...
that's what we call "self service",, she just puts her feet in my face and I take care of it...

Posts: 749 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife and I will sit on the couch and face each other, and she'll be in-between my legs. She'll put one leg up on the top edge of the couch or on my chest so her soles are facing me. She then strokes me with her hand will I lick her sole. Because she's kind of bending forward, it's a strain on her back so we get plenty of pillows to support her back so she's comfortable. The whole time I'm licking the bottom of her foot and sucking her toes.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This vid is fucking hot in my opinion. They have about 3 or 4 other vids like this but have the feet involved more. Wish I could find the site or studio of these guys, her feet are AMAZING! [Smile]

http://xhamster.com/movies/425365/slowly_handjob_with_10_touchless_cumblasts..html

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
This vid is fucking hot in my opinion.

Totally agree!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The video link you provided is the exact position my girl always gives me a HJ in except I bring her feet closer to my face [Smile] It's great! But also having back support in that position helps. You must make your girl as comfortable as possible for providing a great service of stress relief to you [Smile]
Posts: 707 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links