Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Best/Favorite HJ positions w/feet involved of course :) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Best/Favorite HJ positions w/feet involved of course :)
blackmagict34
All Pro Poster
Member # 41319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackmagict34   Email blackmagict34   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just saw this thread and have to agree.there is no better way to get a handjob than with my girl rubbing her feet in my face.without them a handjob is nothing special at all.but when a pair of sexy feet are in my face..its just perfect

--------------------
feet in my face make me happy

Posts: 660 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ozkar
All Pro Poster
Member # 13264

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ozkar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like that sitting between your legs position like in bluetoelover's link where they can kind of switch between clamping your dick with their soles, put a sole lengthwise along the underside of your dick with their toes at the tip, add in handjob/blowjob action, and straighten a leg or two laying it up your body and putting their feet in your face. If you search "Nicole POV Squirt" on that same site as bluetoelover's link you will see an example of this at the 3 minute mark.
Posts: 639 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dak
Major Player
Member # 2829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My favorite is when she covers my face with her feet and controls my breathing during the handjob. If you've never tried that, it can be exhilarating. She easily goes over a minute each time, and catches me during a breath so that my lungs aren't full. Completely submit to her timing, and it can get very interesting!

--------------------
- dak

Posts: 122 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bgy90210
Board Regular
Member # 43121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bgy90210   Author's Homepage   Email bgy90210   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
a handjob with some ripe feet right over the nose = heaven.

maybe once a month my wife will do this for me (begrudgingly). ill make sure she wears the shoes that make her feet the sweatiest, and when she gets home, won't let her take them off until she gets into bed and starts jerking me off. once the shoes come off and the feet go over my nose, im done within 3 minutes tops.

outside of this position, i can last for quite a while before cumming.

Posts: 29 | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links