Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Calico Jack (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Calico Jack
sgadd27
Major Player
Member # 13044

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sgadd27   Email sgadd27   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been on here for a few years now and I am missing some of my old friends like Calico Jack does anyone know whatever happened to him
Posts: 124 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have wondered the same myself. he was my fav poster

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Lum
Major Player
Member # 34830

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Lum   Email The Lum   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's a name I haven't heard for a while.
Posts: 162 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
riley60
Board Regular
Member # 17631

Icon 1 posted      Profile for riley60   Email riley60   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What ever happened to Devon from sweetpetitefeet.com? She vanished too?!
Posts: 33 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That question comes up annually at the least. The guy with 10,000 + posts just mysteriously vanished on all the foot fetish forums at the same time that he was active on a few years ago. I can only speculate that either he is deceased, incarcerated, or is in a vegetative state unable to do anything for himself.

Maybe he just got bored with forums and quit cold turkey or has some higher profile job now that would make it best for him to just to stop logging on here to tell about his foot fetish exploits in case he is outed.

There have been lots of regulars that have left over the past years and new people join to take their place. I figure most people quit because discussions can be interesting on this forum for a while, but the same discussions come up over and over again so they just move on and maybe just log in to lurk every once in a great while to see if anything new has come up.

I've been a member since it rolled out, and it stays interesting when new members join and share experiences, and of course pictures. Calico Jack was a cool dude, but I don't think we'll ever know the reason for his moving on as did many other great forum members that mysteriously "disappeared."

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Agree with LeDaemon, I think we'd be here forever ticking off the number of posters who used to be in here regularly. Lou Gojira is another guy I remember well. But you know, people move on. This is really the only forum I even post at semi-regularly anymore, and I've been active at plenty of forums.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Baseball Fan
Hall Of Famer
Member # 27313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Baseball Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well, here is the e-mail address he left in his profile calicojack@nyc.com. how about you e-mail him. and if he doesnt reply, i think its a lost cause.

--------------------
"Nina, this is my house, you work for me, and I want to suck your toes."
-Big Trouble (2002)

Posts: 1855 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LeDaemon:
incarcerated

i felt like i knew the guy through the forums and i don't think there's any way this coulda happened. he gave foot fetish a good name [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imation_pc
All Pro Poster
Member # 1480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imation_pc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW! I remember Calico Jack and Lou! I havent seen or heard those names in years. I've been lurking for years, joined back in 2004? I think? And they were some of the most active posters on this board. I know I don't post often, but I'm on here several times day, unless I'm out of town or have people staying over for several days. I always wonder what happened to those posters.
Posts: 523 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah i remember CJ & Lou they were mods here weren't they.

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sgadd27
Major Player
Member # 13044

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sgadd27   Email sgadd27   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess you're right Lou and Cj rocked, hell I know the guys here are all great and it good to know that we all enjoy feet we're one big happy family..Thanks Ladaemon and Keyfeet both Tyler D I have you to thank for fetish cams everytime I log on I think of you lol Ladaemon I have you to thank for foot fetishtube and your great clips...keep up the good work guys.
Posts: 124 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calum1577
Major Player
Member # 3038

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calum1577     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've already posted in this under my newer login "The Lum" but I noticed that Jack registered on the forum around the same time as me way back in 2004. That's 7 years ago! Wow time flies. Also looked to see who had the lowest member number but there are 2 lower than me in this thread [Wink]
Posts: 142 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Calum1577:
I've already posted in this under my newer login "The Lum"

So why two accounts?
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
imation_pc
All Pro Poster
Member # 1480

Icon 1 posted      Profile for imation_pc     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Member #1480 here [Big Grin]
Posts: 523 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Lum
Major Player
Member # 34830

Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Lum   Email The Lum   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
2 Accounts because on most other forums I am on I use the Alias "The Lum" more. But I have managed to get WU to assosiate both accounts to my e-mail. Thinking that I will probably revert back to the old login on here from now on and delete off the new one.
Posts: 162 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links