Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Calico Jack (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Calico Jack
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember both Calico and Lou quite well, can't believe I have been here for almost 6 years already!!

While we're bringing up old names, has anyone seen or heard from Ben Del Amitri lately?

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
luvtheladyfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 33464

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvtheladyfeet   Email luvtheladyfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ben Del Amitri? He's probably buying coffee for some 14 year old girl who wears braces. [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 525 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by luvtheladyfeet:
Ben Del Amitri? He's probably buying coffee for some 14 year old girl who wears braces. [Roll Eyes]

Ouch!! LOL, I never got that vibe from him.

As for Calico, the name is familiar, but I'm not sure I ever saw him post. I joined here in 2007 I think...

Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man, I remember the unbelievably well worded posts of Calico Jack and the friendly, welcoming posts of Lou Gojira for sure... guys like those caused me to want to connect at all with other guys that liked womens' feet and helped me to feel normal and good about it.

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jack, Lou, and Ben were class acts all the way.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by guitardrew:
Man, I remember the unbelievably well worded posts of Calico Jack and the friendly, welcoming posts of Lou Gojira for sure... guys like those caused me to want to connect at all with other guys that liked womens' feet and helped me to feel normal and good about it.

Here! Here! [Cheers]
Not only that, but the two of them, along with LeDaemon, played the largest part of counseling me through the process of building up the courage to tell my wife about my foot fetish- for which I will ALWAYS be grateful.

Being that they were so active when I started lurking, then eventually started posting- they are the ones that I always remember with great fondness.

Speaking for myself, what LeDaemon said about the forum postings being cyclical and repetitious is true and does sometimes make even the most devote posters want to take a break for a while.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JustJoe
Hall Of Famer
Member # 9641

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JustJoe   Email JustJoe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I too always wonder about CJ. I really do believe he is deceased. People like him just don't disappear with that kind of passion. Passion like that never dies unless he has. I have friends who have died in car crashes or died from cancer. Still can't believe they are gone. Two foot models who I have worked with before have passed away as well many years ago.

I'm betting he's resting in peace.

--------------------
IG: @purtyfeetstudio

Posts: 1008 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dunno, Joe...I'm more inclined to believe LeDaemon's explanation.

I know that personally, my passion for internet forums is up-and-down. And that has no effect on my fetish/partialism.

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Cheers] Yep LeDaemon was always in that group as well... Ben I remember being super prominent a little later than the other three...

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had a friend that passed away on 9/8/06 from a tragic accident at work... two days after CJ's last post.

I often wonder if there is a correlation there.

Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by JustJoe:
I too always wonder about CJ. I really do believe he is deceased. People like him just don't disappear with that kind of passion. Passion like that never dies unless he has. I have friends who have died in car crashes or died from cancer. Still can't believe they are gone. Two foot models who I have worked with before have passed away as well many years ago.

I'm betting he's resting in peace.

I hope that there are barefoot angels in heaven!
I miss CJ, too.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3711 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lou is actually still around. He posts in another foot-fetish forum that I visit regularly -- he doesn`t post there often but every few months he will leave a short comment.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hal:
Lou is actually still around. He posts in another foot-fetish forum that I visit regularly -- he doesn`t post there often but every few months he will leave a short comment.

-Hal-

Last time I communicated with Lou was at least 3 years ago in e-mail when he sent me some cartoons. PM the forum he's on Hal.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Really Hal?!? I miss Lou a bunch! I can't understand why he would post on one FF forum and not Wu's...

Shoot me a PM at the very least if you could perhaps explain why or the forum... [Smile]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links