Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Am I the only one? Sharing wife's feet... (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Am I the only one? Sharing wife's feet...
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can love it (like I do - well, would if I was currently attached), or hate it. It doesn't matter. I am going to venture that the original poster of this thread was wondering if he was alone in being turned on by the idea, rather than be told he shouldn't like it. It's his kink, one that more people than you know probably share. Think people are sheltered about liking feet? How many do you think would admit to be turned on by their wife/girlfriend being with another guy. I don't tell all my friends that one. I do share it here though as I feel more comfortable here with all of you because hell, you have at least one "Strange/Wierd fetish" that I do that most people don't understand.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sgadd27
Major Player
Member # 13044

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sgadd27   Email sgadd27   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Patrick you rock! Well said
Posts: 124 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
www.afw4u.com
Asian Feet Master
Member # 37725

Icon 1 posted      Profile for www.afw4u.com   Author's Homepage   Email www.afw4u.com   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
totally agree. Nothing about a lack of respect toward your partner. Me I don't share because I am friggin' selfish! [Big Grin]

--------------------
The best asian foot worship
 -

Posts: 917 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Finally a great debate thread! To the OP, I too have sometimes thought about it but just don't think I could stand it seeing it...but I DO get off on watching vids where the wife is being shared with a random guy and either the hubby is holding the camera or joins in a bit...but alas, that is as far as it will probably get for me in regards to that fantasy.

To Rider, if that is your view then stand behind it, you can't post "I'm not going to share my real opinion on it"...that's not how debates work [Tongue]

But seriously, "swinging" is big these days and is a question/topic that rarely gets visited on Wu's, I like seeing the feedback and debate [Smile]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sharing pictures and clips of my wife's feet with strangers is only as far as I'll ever go.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe it's just me but I'd feel queer as Hell(literally)to be in the same room with a guy with a hard-on - with or without my wife/girlfriend's feet.
[Confused]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by aka.footjoyboy:
Maybe it's just me but I'd feel queer as Hell(literally)to be in the same room with a guy with a hard-on - with or without my wife/girlfriend's feet.
[Confused]

Then stay out of strip bars my friend.

Patrick

[ January 31, 2011, 11:37 PM: Message edited by: Patrick ]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^ Lol greatest post of 2011
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Laugh]

Nicely done, Patrick.

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
archadmirer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for archadmirer   Email archadmirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@ Rider Aldebaran:
I'm glad you spoke your mind, I hope you won't refrain in the future just because of disagreement... I too become livid when people brag about violating others' autonomy on this site. However, I think you're conflating amoral and "deviant" behavior and I was irritated (like other posters) by what I perceived as your judgmental tone. I'm 9 years into a thoroughly satisfying polyamorous relationship, and in that time I've seen many hateful and stultifying monogamous relationships fail (even if the marriage was never formally dissolved) and several "open" relationships prosper.
I think the emperors of our cultural institutions are increasingly being exposed as naked fools... I can easily think of a laundry list of scandalized hypocrites from "moral leaders" of the church and state. I hope to empower others to challenge assumptions and not delegate their responsibility for moral reasoning to millenias-old nomadic shepherds or vested interests. I'd encourage you to read "Sex at Dawn" by Christopher Ryan if you'd like to expand your ideas of what is "natural", "productive", or "traditional" about human sexual relations. If you really want to dive into the topic, check out some Richard Dawkins or Steven Pinker. Many recent discoveries/discussions in biology and anthropology challenge our conceptions not only of what sex should be, but what it was and is. Sorry to rant, but I consider the pursuit of love and sexual fulfillment a topic as important as it is loaded. Respectfully,
Archie

Posts: 484 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hats off to Patrick and Archie for stating their beliefs in a mature intelligent and non-judgemental tone.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I met a guy on the yahoo groups (yahoo clubs back then) who let me snap pics of his wife's feet when we met up. Too bad my camera was crappy.

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nusuth:
hats off to Patrick and Archie for stating their beliefs in a mature intelligent and non-judgemental tone.

Absolutely!

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Thanks guys. If I find me a girl into it too, you can all take a number and have her drain your balls with her feet. LOL...

Patrick

--------------------
 -

fj8585
Elite Trooper
Member # 5462

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fj8585   Email fj8585   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I call first dibbs...I'll try my best to aim for her feet
Posts: 470 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links