Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Am I the only one? Sharing wife's feet... (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Am I the only one? Sharing wife's feet...
sgadd27
Major Player
Member # 13044

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sgadd27   Email sgadd27   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got next...lol
Posts: 124 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bostonfootman
Loyal Member
Member # 39957

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bostonfootman   Email bostonfootman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If anyone in the Boston area wants to share their wife or gfs feet, I'd be more than happy...
Posts: 83 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sgadd27:
Janet Mason is the best if thats what you're into believe me you wont regret it, her husband records the sessions and even allows us fans to be a part of the shoots and to top it off you can meet with her in private without the camaras.

Wow!!!! I knew there was sumthin' special about her! [Tongue] One of my all-time favorite MILFs.

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Janet Mason FTW!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
archadmirer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for archadmirer   Email archadmirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL, I just reread the third page of this thread and thought, "who is this pretentious little d-bag who found a thesaurus" before realizing it was my own comment... don't do drugs kids, they steal your precious memories [Cry]
Posts: 484 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eff
All Pro Poster
Member # 11277

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eff   Email eff   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Out of curiosity, are there any of you who would allow your wife/girlfriend to give a footjob but NOT allow her to have sex with another man??
Posts: 949 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FootBoi88:
Janet Mason FTW!

What's FTW stand for? [Confused]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Weekend_Warrior:
quote:
Originally posted by FootBoi88:
Janet Mason FTW!

What's FTW stand for? [Confused]
FTW - For The Win.

And by the way I can't condone sharing a girlfriend/wife with anyone else, why would you want to?

Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tulsafootlover
Major Player
Member # 2118

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tulsafootlover   Email tulsafootlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mackdoodle5:
Wished I could find someone to suck MY wifes toes.

What city are you in?...lol
Posts: 148 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
chaz36
Major Player
Member # 21412

Icon 1 posted      Profile for chaz36     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm reminded of a song and these are words to live by: "Hold on loosely, but don't let go" 38 Special. To the OP, message me and we can talk off forum, I have some insight for you.

CD

Posts: 169 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Jackington B
Board Regular
Member # 43715

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sir Jackington B   Email Sir Jackington B   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello everyone. This might seem a bit off topic but I did my first post ever on this forum the other day, so if you interested in my story and giving your opinions then check this out please.

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=013694

Topic is called. My Experience of Feet.

Many Thanks

Sir Jackington B

Posts: 11 | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Californiasun19
Loyal Member
Member # 46935

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Californiasun19   Email Californiasun19   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I totally could share my wife's feet with the right guy. He would just need to be nice, attractive, and respects boundaries and is not too pushy. Also finding a guy around us in South Florida that has a raging foot fetish would be helpful too.

[ December 02, 2013, 08:30 PM: Message edited by: Californiasun19 ]

--------------------
Looking for a good looking guy to share my wife's sexy feet with that is local. We are a straight couple in Palm Beach County, Florida

Posts: 72 | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Californiasun19:
I totally could share my wife's feet with the right guy. He would just need to be nice, attractive, and respects boundaries and is not too pushy. Also finding a guy around us in South Florida that has a raging foot fetish would be helpful too.

My wife and I feel the same way...but we are in Colorado.

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Californiasun19
Loyal Member
Member # 46935

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Californiasun19   Email Californiasun19   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Californiasun19:
My wife and I feel the same way...but we are in Colorado.

Damn! LOL.. Should live closer!

--------------------
Looking for a good looking guy to share my wife's sexy feet with that is local. We are a straight couple in Palm Beach County, Florida

Posts: 72 | Registered: Oct 2013  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Californiasun19
Loyal Member
Member # 46935

quote:
Originally posted by eff:
Out of curiosity, are there any of you who would allow your wife/girlfriend to give a footjob but NOT allow her to have sex with another man??

It would depend on the guy and if there was a good connection. He would also have to have a genuine foot fetish.

--------------------

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links