Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Struck gold! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Struck gold!
foot_luvin
Board Regular
Member # 14351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_luvin   Email foot_luvin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hats off to you and yes, there are women out there that love their feet. my wife loves her feet being rubbed, worshiped, kissed, whatever, and, she loves giving footjobs and getting cum on her feet
Posts: 47 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doneforever
Elite Trooper
Member # 38637

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doneforever   Email Doneforever   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good to hear somethings turn out well !!! Good luck!!
I dont consider it bragging your just happy and want to share!!! know time to get drunk !! beers on me!! cheers!

Posts: 302 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yay you!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamp
Elite Trooper
Member # 19270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamp   Email lamp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks again guys! i have had girls sort of let me do great stuff with their feet in the past, but the majority of the time has been quite a struggle, and of course this is the kind of thing we are all looking for in a women. I am very, very lucky to have found this.

i would have been happy to find a girl who is simply ok with it, but now that i have found someone who actually seems to enjoy it i can actually be myself 100%.. i dont feel the need to go all out and obsess over her feet at all. its all in complete moderation, but its great because i know whenever i feel like going there she will be more than happy to let me because it turns her on too! i dont feel the slightest bit awkward or bad about my actions.

i spent a long time on here moaning and posting stories about how to get a girl to be ok about it, (previous user name 'lamp') but now i understand you just have to find the right person, and being with someone who is not ok with it can never work because neither of you can be happy!

by the way, she came over for the weekend with an awesome pedicure which made her feet look fantastic! and gave me my second footjob. she asked me how to do it and said that she wanted to get good at it. she's already got the hang of it
pretty good and managed to blow my mind! and after wards said that it turned her on and she is learning new things about herself! i then made sure to give her the best oral sex she'd ever had!

Posts: 483 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats Man!!! That sounds amazing Im super happy to hear it... hope it keeps on the great track that it is right now, you may have found the future mrs. jamesdd aka lamp!

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Peter, Peter:
My hat goes off to you, to find a jem like that is awesome. My girl totally understand my foot fetish and she doesnt mind using it to her advantage. Keep on trucking and enjoy them toes.

Very good advice you offerered there!

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bigbbwfeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 51598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bigbbwfeet   Author's Homepage   Email Bigbbwfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Plastercast to thank:
quote:
Originally posted by Peter, Peter:
My hat goes off to you, to find a jem like that is awesome. My girl totally understand my foot fetish and she doesnt mind using it to her advantage. Keep on trucking and enjoy them toes.

Very good advice you offerered there!
8 short years later lmao. Footmen...

--------------------
Love feet

Posts: 341 | Registered: Oct 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by foot_luvin:
hats off to you and yes, there are women out there that love their feet. my wife loves her feet being rubbed, worshiped, kissed, whatever, and, she loves giving footjobs and getting cum on her feet

Fairplay too her, she seem's too be quite a star & I honestly belive that on the quiet alot of women secretly want their guys too pay more attention too their Feet & that is another reason why so many of them get their Feet tattooed as it is as they class it as a pretty foarm of art!

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links