Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Poll: Toe Length (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Poll: Toe Length
KDCX859
All Pro Poster
Member # 25431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KDCX859   Email KDCX859   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just wondering what your opinions are regarding a woman's feet having the second toe being longer than the first. I'm not a fan personally, but if the size difference isn't real big I don't mind. When it's miles longer, not for me. Your thoughts?

Poll Information
This poll contains 1 question(s). 80 user(s) have voted.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

Vote Now     View Poll Results

Posts: 769 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Works either way for me.

If a woman has sexy feet, the length of her second toe isn't really relevant.

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I prefer the second toe being longer but it's not essential. I'm a fan of long toes and most of the models I see with long toes, the second toe is longer.

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cpf11112
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love the 2nd toe longer. Not much longer. I guess because of my wife's is the reason i like it
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
prefer it

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can go either way on that one. Not an issue for me.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't mind either, providing they have got a bit of flavour Im happy.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Plastercast to thank
Hall Of Famer
Member # 827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Plastercast to thank   Email Plastercast to thank   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't mind either, providing they have got a bit of flavour Im happy.

--------------------
I always thought The most sexy feet belonged to Kylie Minogue but that was before I saw my cleaner's feet.

Posts: 1071 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i dont like it. i am not saying that if the 2nd toe is longer that i think the feet are ugly, but i dont care for it overall.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My second wife second toe is larger then her big toe. However, I don't care as long as a women have very wrinkled soles are sexy!

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calum1577
Major Player
Member # 3038

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calum1577     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I prefer the big toe as biggest then progressively smaller from there.
Posts: 142 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solebrotha985
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2347

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solebrotha985   Email solebrotha985   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i don't really care for it. it is not a deal breaker but i do prefer the second toe to be shorter than the big toe.

--------------------
A brotha with a serious love of feet.

Posts: 1787 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
curly09
Major Player
Member # 33380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for curly09   Email curly09   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im not big on it,but every now and then to mix it up a liitle is good.
This poll makes me think of the movie shallow hal,Hals mate breaks it off with a fit girl because her 2nd toe is way longer than the rest.lol.

Posts: 220 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm genuinely attracted to women with longer toes! (Long legs, long fingernails, u get the idea) But I could care less if the 2nd toe is significantly longer than the first. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Maxmillion2
Elite Trooper
Member # 27350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Maxmillion2   Email Maxmillion2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For me I love all pretty feet, but I prefer the Big toe being longer. But I have to be more specific than that...

2nd toe longer than the first is much more common than the big toe being longer.

BUT! that being said, Almost always I prefer the Big toe being longer.. Doesnt mean that there arent pretty feet with the 2nd toe being longer. In fact some very pretty/sexy feet have the 2nd toe longer. However, I think the most beautiul feet are the ones with the Big toe being longer.. Long, medium or short. Big toe longer is almost always my favorite configuration of toes.

Posts: 270 | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links