Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Poll: Toe Length (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Poll: Toe Length
Crazy_Diamond
Major Player
Member # 22956

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crazy_Diamond     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It doesn't really matter to me just as long as her feet are not "funky" sort of speak.

--------------------
"Now there's a look in your eyes like black holes in the sky"

Posts: 188 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
With some reflection, I realize that I love long, slender toes, really looong slender toes; the implication is that, very often, the second toe must be longer than the big toe. Looking back, many of the feet I found to be sexy had a longer second toe.

Still, I have found well tapered feet to be very appealing.

As in so many situations...it depends on the foot (and the person attached to it).

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KDCX859
All Pro Poster
Member # 25431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KDCX859   Email KDCX859   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree it's relative, and we each have personal tastes. I don't mind when it's a little bit longer, but my interest wanes proportional to how much longer the second one is.
Posts: 769 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SuckYourToes?
BANNED
Member # 3193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SuckYourToes?   Email SuckYourToes?       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Maxmillion2:
2nd toe longer than the first is much more common than the big toe being longer.

Either site some references, or admit you made that up. You're saying the majority of people have this abnormality - and it is, the term for it is Morton's Toe (and has been discussed on here plenty).

Anyway, years ago I used to get totally turned off by seeing girls with it; but these days I merely dislike it, although it's not a dealbreaker if the quality of her feet is nice.

Posts: 501 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bruckner
Major Player
Member # 2878

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bruckner   Email bruckner   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love love love it when the second toe is longer!

--------------------
yahoo messenger s/n - stylishhardaction - add me if you wanna chat!

Posts: 194 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links