Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » How smelly should feet be? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: How smelly should feet be?
hoss44467xh
Board Regular
Member # 11629

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hoss44467xh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i like everyday wear smell and long owned sneakers worn barefoot working out,walking whatever but they have to have clean feet no outside ground dirt that i dont like but just sneaker funk from her and the shoes over time of being well worn or a nice pair of smelly evryday,workout socks.
Posts: 34 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im gonna have to say a 7 i love my girls after work feet n after shes been wearing flats n her shoes with out socks non like have good pair of somewhat smelly feet in ur face:D

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
longhitter04
All Pro Poster
Member # 2391

Icon 1 posted      Profile for longhitter04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know I'm in the minority, but I have to go with a 1. If possible, however, I would prefer a -2 or -3.... a nice and clean smell like she just got out of the shower.
Posts: 638 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_sniffer
Major Player
Member # 36272

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_sniffer   Email foot_sniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dunno how you'd rate it but I like feet after a workout or jog. Like when they're warm, kind of reddish and sweaty, and have a nice strong scent.
Posts: 177 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok.. let me geek out a little... lol

1- if no socks or hosery is involved...then i'm below a 5. (sneakers... closer to 1... boots closer to 2....ballet flats..3 or 4)

2- if socks only are involved... i'm closer to 3 or 4. especially if the scent is cheesy. but def no vinegar

3- if hose are involved.. then.. crank that nubmer up! granted I won't go a 10. I do think 6-8 is a good range. depends on what is worn and how instense the scent spreads (to fill a room). the more intense the spread.. the lower the number

my ideal scent is hose in pumps (leather shoe) that has developed it's own natural not over powering scent over the course of a couple hours. the sad part about this ideal.. it fades way too fast though.

when you're closing in on the scent that quickly takes over a room and pushes folks out.. you're way too strong for me.. hose or not.

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by longhitter04:
I know I'm in the minority, but I have to go with a 1. If possible, however, I would prefer a -2 or -3.... a nice and clean smell like she just got out of the shower.

I guess different people like different things but this is so contrary to what I like. If feet were always a 1 on the smell scale I wouldn't even have a foot fetish.
Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kingler
Major Player
Member # 40920

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kingler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My girlfriend is 99% a 1 [Cry]
But on that rare occasion where she does smell it only goes to 5 I'd say. I'd love her to reach 10 at some point. But annoyingly I hate dirt on feet. I like them clean, but smelly.

Which is funny because shes VERY active. She does climbing, caving, running, karate AND sits in front of her computer playing games a lot too. You'd think that would be the perfect combination. Nope!

I know of 10's who exist. My ex's feet years ago used to be really overpowering. But that was before I "came out" about my fetish so I couldn't do anything about it except fain disgust when she asked for a foot massage!

Posts: 219 | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
edelbrock
Elite Trooper
Member # 17055

Icon 1 posted      Profile for edelbrock   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a 10 all they way. But its gotta be a funky cheesy odor not a moldy corny kind of odor. Depending on the girl, I may or may not like the right out of the shoe smell. My ex, for example, had feet that smelled better in correllation to how fresh out the foot is out the shoe. My current gf tho... smells almost as a wet rag does whe its been sitting out for a day. But if she leaves her shoes off for an hour or so (to cure, as I call it lol), they smell great.

--------------------
www.joeysfeetgirls.com
Twitter/IG: @joeysfeetgirls

Posts: 260 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
izzitjustme
Board Regular
Member # 12570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for izzitjustme   Email izzitjustme   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really wish I could be overpowered. Just once. Hasn't happened yet and I don't think it's possible.
Posts: 45 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SmellyFeetSniffer
Board Regular
Member # 42178

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SmellyFeetSniffer   Email SmellyFeetSniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
like jogging in white ankle socks for hours, and wearing those same socks for weeks. I'll give that a 15-10, with 1 being "non-smelly" and 10 being "smells sooooooo bad you'll pass out"
Posts: 23 | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im a little inexperienced with this but I gotta say I love a girl's feet after a good long day and a sweat in some closed shoes... where the feet are wet and the smell permeates the whole room. Im not sure if Id be into 'disorder' level stinks and week/month long brewing process... havent met feet too stinky for me yet although I havent tried very much... I also love the smell of feet that have been washed and showered, then shoed, only to go somewhere and give them a chance to get a sweat going and remove the socks and shoes, that is an amazing smell... I think its the 'natural scent' that everyone here speaks of. Im going with a 7 on the smell scale.

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I must add that I may be into the smellier the better when I think about it cause I have been especially excited at the smells that come about from a girl who hasnt been able to shower for a couple days and has had cycles of sweaty feet. I also love and want the feet more than ever when the shoe has heat in it and smells very strong and the heel and ball/toes part is wet.

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
candyshop
Major Player
Member # 8374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for candyshop   Email candyshop   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The feet should be smelly.. VERY SMELLY. Ten absolutely, maybe 11? [Big Grin]

I want to almost pass out because of the smell [Smile]

Posts: 113 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by guitardrew:
I must add that I may be into the smellier the better when I think about it cause I have been especially excited at the smells that come about from a girl who hasnt been able to shower for a couple days and has had cycles of sweaty feet. I also love and want the feet more than ever when the shoe has heat in it and smells very strong and the heel and ball/toes part is wet.

That is insanely arousing
Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
boii170
Major Player
Member # 41910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for boii170   Email boii170   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I consider a womens foot being smelly quite dusgusting. It's not like a womens foot exclusively can be smelly. The smell between a man and a womens foot is indistinguishable. I will never understand this and thats where I draw the line with other fellow foot brothers. A see a womens foot well taken care of as the ideal foot and smelly is just in the total opposite direction. I don't know how you folks like the smell of shit with your girls feet.
Posts: 123 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links