Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » How smelly should feet be? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: How smelly should feet be?
luvfemalefeet
Major Player
Member # 33017

Icon 1 posted      Profile for luvfemalefeet   Email luvfemalefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
looking at a girls now on facebook and she works in a restaurant.Some pics she has in tanned hoes and boots and others dark.I think after hours doing that job she would have the most amazing scent mmmmmmmmmmmh boner alert [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]
Posts: 183 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gimmiethemtoes
Elite Trooper
Member # 28885

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gimmiethemtoes   Email gimmiethemtoes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I unfortunately i have not had the pleasure of having a really smelly foot in front of me to smell. I've had at most a 4 or 5 I'd say. But I know! I would love a 10! I love the smell of a beautiful woman's gorgeous feet. Can't imagine a smell so putrid that would turn me away. DAMN! how i crave a really stinky encounter.The smellier the tastier in my experience. U ever lick a CLEAN foot... not so tasty.
Posts: 274 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sol:
quote:
Originally posted by guitardrew:
I must add that I may be into the smellier the better when I think about it cause I have been especially excited at the smells that come about from a girl who hasnt been able to shower for a couple days and has had cycles of sweaty feet. I also love and want the feet more than ever when the shoe has heat in it and smells very strong and the heel and ball/toes part is wet.

That is insanely arousing
That is so true. I crave exactly that.

When ever we have guests I try and get a moment to touch their shoes in pursuit of heat from the shoes.

My god this is the best topic ever!

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My feet after a full day in my UGGS w/ no socks are brutal!

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

You wanna play with my warm hosed feet. Don't you?

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well today has been super cold out, yet my girl decided it would be fun to wear leather ballet flats. For whatever reason she did that, it was awesome. Later on in the day I asked her for a HJ and as usual in my favorite position where she sits in front of me with her feet on my chest so I can see her cute soles. Well, despite the cold weather, it did not do anything to prevent her from sweating in those shoes. Her feet stank like mad! They were a good 4-5 inches from my face and I could get a whiff of them. Not saying it was a terrible thing though...Nothing beats a super cute girl with cute lil stinky feet, lol. It was a huge turn on I must say [Smile]
Posts: 707 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peterjohn
Elite Trooper
Member # 37637

Icon 1 posted      Profile for peterjohn   Email peterjohn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
scent yes.anytime.just the thought of a lady wearing the same shoes almost everyday without socks to work drives me insane.especially on hot days.im not into dirty feet.
but from experience normal fresh feet sweating
day after day in the same shoe can reach a clean ten.the aroma is on of spicy,sweaty,a bit pungent.i think the whole thing is the surprise of the smell and especially if it comes from a pretty lady.

--------------------
peterjohn

Posts: 281 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by peterjohn:
scent yes.anytime.just the thought of a lady wearing the same shoes almost everyday without socks to work drives me insane.especially on hot days.im not into dirty feet.
but from experience normal fresh feet sweating
day after day in the same shoe can reach a clean ten.the aroma is on of spicy,sweaty,a bit pungent.i think the whole thing is the surprise of the smell and especially if it comes from a pretty lady.

Agree!
Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links