Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Hey Again! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Hey Again!
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sasha here. I think only the Old schoolers would remember me?

I had a web site, stopped the site, started another one and stopped it again. DAMN ME!!!!!

PG and I were just to damn busy to do it.

I do however still get lot's of emails for my worn work pantyhose, knee highs and old sexy shoes/flip flops/tennis shoes? I'm thinkin of opening up a store only to take care those naughty sniffer boys [Smile] I thought about this because I just throw away the precious commodity at an alarming rate. Why the heck not sell them, I need the beer money [Big Grin]

Not sure at the moment how I'm going to do it, but I will.

It's Sasha, Sultry Sasha.

For those old schoolers I pissed off with my on again off again disposition. SORRY [Blush]

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

You wanna play with my warm hosed feet. Don't you?

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fem_foot_luver1975
Board Regular
Member # 42048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fem_foot_luver1975   Email fem_foot_luver1975   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hello sasha! I remember your website. I still have a few pics of your amazing feet too. I think your toes are so sexy and elegant. Let me know when you get another website for sure. Are there any places I could look at your feet in the meantime? Thanks and take care!

Eric

--------------------
[IMG]http://img149.imagevenue.com/loc360/th_829314462_stephfootjobredo_wusavatar_ 123_360lo.jpg[/IMG]

Posts: 21 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm very low key this time. I'll have a store site only for my worn goodies. I will however send WU some pics to post [Smile] If he les't me.

Problem with a web site for me is the time. I just don't have the time with work.

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

You wanna play with my warm hosed feet. Don't you?

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey there, I remember! So nice to see you're back. Please keep us updated as I was one who bough a pair of 5-day knee-highs a few years back and *loved* the aroma you had.
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wu II - Phil
Administrator
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wu II - Phil   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sasha:
I will however send WU some pics to post [Smile] If he les't me.

You know I would. [Wink]

--------------------
www.wusfeetlinks.com

Posts: 1520 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scotty7493
All Pro Poster
Member # 13127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scotty7493         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess I'm an "old schooler" cuz I've got plenty of your pics dating back what...6 or 7 years ago?

I recall you liked taking pics in heels and they always seemed to be around a home like the back patio steps or the side of the house walkway behind wooden fences (yeah sorry too much info lol).

--------------------
Like my avatar pic? Apparently Imageshack loves female feet too!

Posts: 517 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sasha- so glad to have you back. I'm definitely an old schooler and remember you well. Can't wait to see some new (or old) photos.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome back, Sasha.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Blast from the past! Nice to see you back Sasha!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
phoselover78
Hall Of Famer
Member # 8675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for phoselover78   Email phoselover78   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Holy frickin shit!! Can't believe I'm actually seeing this! I definitely remember you and you were the very first person I ever bought a pair of worn pantyhose from!

Guess miracles do happen as I thought I'd never see/hear from you again!!

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Totally remember Sasha!!! Welcome back lady, your feet are among some of the very very best... and your contributions to this site and your own pics and site were some of my earliest adolescent loves, loll.

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PublicName
All Pro Poster
Member # 12270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PublicName     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would looove to see some pics from you, Sasha. Missed seeing your beautiful feet!! I might be interested in this store, but is there any possible way one could buy something via paypal?
Posts: 504 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How could I forget your heart-stopping feet? As a matter of fact, I was looking at some of your photos just last night. I was thinking that it was too much to hope that you might re-emerge.

*Where the hell is that genie? I've got a couple more wishes....*

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sup [Smile]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! Its been a long while Sasha. Wu, post her pics with great haste when you get them!

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links