Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Hey Again! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Hey Again!
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! Awesome surprise! I was a big fan of yours back in the day. I'm not a fan if smelly gear but good luck on your business venture! Welcome back, you were missed.

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice to be remembered! I'm going get cracking on the STORE only site this week.

I should have some pics for WU very soon!

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

You wanna play with my warm hosed feet. Don't you?

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ill never ever forget those damn sexy feet of yours, i miss seeing pics of them.

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wistful_Velociraptor
Major Player
Member # 4242

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wistful_Velociraptor   Email Wistful_Velociraptor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome back!
Posts: 187 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Scotty7493:
I guess I'm an "old schooler" cuz I've got plenty of your pics dating back what...6 or 7 years ago?

I recall you liked taking pics in heels and they always seemed to be around a home like the back patio steps or the side of the house walkway behind wooden fences (yeah sorry too much info lol).

I actually remember some of these details. Thanks for bringing back some memories.
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Store site is coming soon! I just spoke to BHE and the ball is rolling.

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fantastic. I can't wait!
Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

quote:
Originally posted by Tadpole in a Jar:
Fantastic. I can't wait!

[Smile] Just took some killer pix of me slipping off my Work pumps after a long day at work and some sexy Flip flop pix.

I'll send too Wu soon for posting.

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

rhbdz17
All Pro Poster
Member # 2492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rhbdz17   Email rhbdz17   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've missed you and your wonderful pics. Glad that you're doing well.
Posts: 671 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sasha... i've kept a precious folder of all the pix i was wise enough to save (the others.. i'm so regretting not saving them).. man. we've got great memories together!!!

in your memory, a few years back, I started writing a book based on you, your pix, and the story I had written for you... way back when. sadly, because life got really hectic, i've not been able to finish and publish this book. but it's on the back of my mind.

i miss ya girl!!! (weird calling myself an old-schooler.. but i guess i am)

you've set in motion a whole generation of great gals here!!! glad to see you back.. am so happy!!!!!! (i have to admit, my heart was concerned it wasn't you initially)

hope life is treating you well. i'm so mad I didn't have a working email for you.. but now, i've got a second chance:D

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
btw... when you're caught up on your inbox messages... I'll resend you the info you requested.. as of now.. your inbox is full... and understandably so!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
btw... when you're caught up on your inbox messages... I'll resend you the info you requested.. as of now.. your inbox is full... and understandably so!

RPM

Hey!! I just took care of that! Good to hear from you!

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

b883r
Elite Trooper
Member # 20732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for b883r     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yay!!! I am missed you Sasha!!!
Posts: 319 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
Sasha... i've kept a precious folder of all the pix i was wise enough to save (the others.. i'm so regretting not saving them).. man. we've got great memories together!!!

in your memory, a few years back, I started writing a book based on you, your pix, and the story I had written for you... way back when. sadly, because life got really hectic, i've not been able to finish and publish this book. but it's on the back of my mind.

i miss ya girl!!! (weird calling myself an old-schooler.. but i guess i am)

you've set in motion a whole generation of great gals here!!! glad to see you back.. am so happy!!!!!! (i have to admit, my heart was concerned it wasn't you initially)

hope life is treating you well. i'm so mad I didn't have a working email for you.. but now, i've got a second chance:D

RPM

Oh it's me RP. All those nights at the old Chat Room, LOL.

I got sick and tired of throwing my Knee highs and Pantyhose in the trash! Thats BEER money!!

I just don't have time to have a pay site to make naughty boys happy [Tongue] However those naughty boys will have my office girl hose to play with!

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

I'm at my desk cooking up a sexy pair of sheer hose, in my Patent Leather Knee High Boots right now! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links