Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » a clever way to introduce a girl to footjobs

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: a clever way to introduce a girl to footjobs
pelican
Board Regular
Member # 33150

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pelican   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So I used a move today that I think may be an easy segue for you to get the point across to your partner that you're into feet.

I've been dating this girl for a few months and she's really innocent in the world of sex so I wanted to make sure I didn't come off even remotely strange to her. For those of you interested she is in her early twenties, Asian, with a slender size 8 shoe but around 5'4'' in height. So today I was going down on her on her bed, which is on a box spring raised above the ground, guess I'm lame for just sleeping on a mattress on the floor : P . Anyway I moved myself onto the floor and pulled her legs all the way to the edge so I could continue my pursuit but realized that her legs were now dangling off the bed in close proximity to my cock. So while my tongue was busy keeping her distracted from any subtleties, I softly slid her two ankles above my cock so her feet could keep me occupied while I finished the job. It worked flawlessly; she was more than happy to be getting head and I was more than happy to use her feet as jack-off support. We moved to sex after awhile and that was that.

As we were talking later in the night about the sex from earlier I remarked about how proud I was for my footjob innovation. She said she was a bit worried that it may not have felt good for me but like I said this was a perfect segue for introduction so I used this moment to tell her that I actually think her feet are sexy and that it felt great. She said that's pretty cute and all is well!

Just felt like sharing this, let me know if any of you guys have had similar stories or try this out!

Posts: 8 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calum1577
Major Player
Member # 3038

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calum1577     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good idea mate. Well played.
Posts: 142 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
An excellent way to ease her into "shownin the love" with her feet. Exactly how I started with my wife many years ago. We still continue to use this position frequently, especially for foreplay. Sometimes though I'll get her off orally, then just unload on her toes.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pelican
Board Regular
Member # 33150

Icon 1 posted      Profile for pelican   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by feetluvr:
An excellent way to ease her into "shownin the love" with her feet. Exactly how I started with my wife many years ago. We still continue to use this position frequently, especially for foreplay. Sometimes though I'll get her off orally, then just unload on her toes.

Awesome! I like the sound of that!
Posts: 8 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kwiksand
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2390

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kwiksand   Email Kwiksand   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Smooth, brutha! Nice work.
Asian, slender size 8 feet... [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Help me...I'm sinking!

Posts: 1054 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Smooth!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great minds think alike. I posted on this a few months ago.

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=012123;p=1#000000

GQ

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pelican
Board Regular
Member # 33150

quote:
Originally posted by GQguy:
Great minds think alike. I posted on this a few months ago.

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=012123;p=1#000000

GQ

Your post is great! I completely agree with you on using this technique every time I go down a girl, it's really just a win/win situation. And I totally feel you on the condom part, especially in the morning, F that noise.
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Knowing how to improvise is the key to success in so many situations.

You were thinking outside of the box...well, more like you were thinking off of the box.

Good show.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not a bad idea. Get 'em while they're distracted! [Big Grin]

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome man! Way to do it so smoothly... Im sure a situation like that or where a girl can see that her bare foot gets you almost instantly rock hard is the best way to broach the 'subject'.

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootBoi88
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice and right to the point. [Smile]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
riker25
Elite Trooper
Member # 31867

Icon 1 posted      Profile for riker25   Email riker25   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have also done it in a similar fashion. It does work.
Posts: 253 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
baalfootish
All Pro Poster
Member # 33991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for baalfootish   Email baalfootish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
while i must say i dont see how this couldnt work lol. its basically playing it off as 'im hard and just need some support' and even if shes the vanilla type to get weirded out by foot fetishism theres no denying that this would still continue. i imagine if they are that vanilla creep out type of girl, she may have some sort of amused reaction, if they would accept it prolly not have any sort of reaction (this ideal cuz that means she has an open mind but just no experience with foot fetish.) and if she gives u that knowing reaction then she's familiar with the foot stuff (well, ok, THIS is ideal, but ya dig, ya dig?)
Posts: 550 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links