Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot Filled Week? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Foot Filled Week?
wazdaname
Elite Trooper
Member # 29767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wazdaname     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So I perhaps just had the wildest week In terms of feet experiences in my life (granted my foot fetish only really came out 2.5 years ago). It included maybe the craziest foot worship scenario with my GF. A very interesting foot filled texting conversation with my GFs sister. And then what appeared to be a purposeful foot show from my GFs mom. Although I can't truly believe it was purposeful it seemed like it was. All this happened between Monday-Friday last week.

So I was wondering has anyone just had a ton of crazy feet moments thrown at them seemingly randomly in a short period of time without you instigating it? If so do share!

Posts: 488 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good lord man, you were overloaded. I too have had such moments... I'll have to jog the ol' memory a bit...

Deep breaths bro...
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW! We NEED to see more and hear more about these experiences! Sounds so HOT and EXCITING! Please share more DETAILS! SO HOT! THANKS!!!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Closest thing for me would be to go out for a week in the summer and admire girls in flip flops.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Occasionally it does seem like "all the planets align" as far as feet are concerned but nothing involving family members. Probably happened the most for me while in high school when my girlfriend and her friends were all in flips, sandals or barefoot at times.
And please do share the details of your experiences- inquiring minds want to know!

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you communicate your love of female feet, and you are open and honest about it, these moments happen more and more frequently. Girls enjoy to be looked at, admired, and like positive attention, when they control the situation. In my twenties, unlike my teens, I was very open about my love of sexy female feet. College and after college were great years because of this. I would be at a party, and a few girls would love to show me their sexy shoes, their fresh new pedicure, play footsie with me, or ask for a foot rub. Girls can be playful, and at times competitive, so I would get a couple of girls goofing on me with their feet. They would say, so whose feet are prettier? I would be sitting there with pairs of feet in my lap at once. It would happen because they loved to tease, play, give me blue balls, and make me as uncomfortable as possible! I treasure these memories of these dueling, sexy female feet and shoes rubbing all over me! A lot of times they would pull a shoe off, and rub my groin and face with their feet, right there in public, in a party setting! God, I loved that! So much fun, great memories!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wazdaname
Elite Trooper
Member # 29767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wazdaname     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^The thing is though is that im not open about it. My GF obviously knows and some of my best friends at school know. But unless she tells them which I am 99.9 percent sure she doesn't they definitely don't know about my foot thing. Like for example the text conversation was all just coincidence. But I do know what you are saying. I actually thought about opening up during my text conversation with her sister.
Posts: 488 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Details please regarding your foot filled weekend with GF's sister, and GF's mother.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

I don't want to get all PREACHY, and act like a KNOW-IT-ALL, BUT my revelation, my visit to the mountain, happened when i was in my early twenties. I hooked up with some other older dudes, and their wisdom to me......GOTTA BE YOUR OWN MAN DUDE, LIFE IS SHORT! My reply, yeah, but if my friends find out that i like feet they will laugh and tease me, girls too! THEIR RESPONSE.......YOU AIN'T NO MAN THEN! IF TEASING is gonna bother you, and stop you from getting what you want, YOU AIN'T GONNA GET NOTHIN' IN THIS WORLD!!! GROW UP BOY, GET A PAIR OF BALLS, AND GO GET WHAT YOU WANT! Go AFTER that GIRL, GO AFTER THAT JOB, GO AFTER THAT DESIRE! That was my lesson.......DON'T be affraid about what others say, think, talk about.......BE TRUE to yourself, BE A MAN! If you like girls feet.....SO WHAT? IS IT ILLEGAL? People will judge you.....WHO the F cares? Laugh it off, laugh at yourself, have fun with it, embrace it....when I DID, MY LIFE CHANGED for the BETTER immediately! GIRLS LOVED my honesty, confidence, lack of gamesmanship! I was an AVERAGE looking guy, that got MORE FEET than you could ever, ever imagine. I went from a TEEN NERD, to HUNDREDS of GIRLS, and foot experiences! I lived in NEW YORK CITY, and there were so so many girls to play and have fun with! IF I didn't grow the pair of balls, I would have GOT NOTHING! Feel it out, do what works for you, BUT, being open and honest, REALLY, REALLY, REALLY WORKED FOR ME!!!!
wazdaname
Elite Trooper
Member # 29767

Alright i just posted this over on another forum. You guys can probably skip the first couple paragraphs if you know the background.

Foot Filled Week

For this story you guys need a little background. I never knew (or maybe never had) I had a foot fetish until I started dating my current GF. I never was into feet and never noticed them. Well now 2.5 years into this relationship I am a full on foot fetishist and my GF has developed into the lifestyle as well. She loves her feet, loves that I love feet, and is down to try and experience and share them at any and all times. Also, you should know that as of this semester starting in January we have been away from each other. I am currently home trying to fix health issues before I return to school and her in the fall. So while we obviously keep in contact often our foot activities are limited to her sending pics for me to enjoy and share with this site and others that I use.

Okay, so it was Monday morning on Valentines Day and I decided that I couldn't take it anymore I needed to see my GF. It had been about 2 months since the last time I saw her and I couldn't go a day longer. So I hopped in my car and decided to make the 8 hour drive. I did so without telling her and so it was a wonderful surprise that evening. When I hopped in the car I didn't realize that it was about to start the wildest week for feet in my 2.5 years of enjoying them.

It all started wednesday that week when me and Megan (my GF) had to wake up at 6 am to go to her weekly infusions (for migraines) at the charlotte hospital about an hour and a half away from school. She usually just takes herself but since I was visiting for the week I wanted to go along with her. I offered to drive and it was only about 20-30 mins into the drive that she kicked off her Uggz and threw her feet up on the dashboard. Now this was nothing new as it would happen often. I don't know if she only does it for me or if its comfortable for her. But after about a minute or two I could start to smell a little change in the car. Now her scent is never too strong to where I can't handle it but I do love a good smelly foot and I think she is at the level where its perfect and could smell up the car if she hasn't had time to shower in the morning (as she hadn't this morning). I started to develop a little something in my pants as I continued to sniff in the wonderful new scent of my ride. Every once in a while I caught myself looking too hard at her long skinny toes and had to get my attention back to the road.

The whole ride there was a wonderful one. We get to the hospital, she gets her shoes back on, we go inside and go through the usual paperwork and wait and all that. We finally go into the room that she always has them done. This room isn't very large in size. It has 5-6 seats (which are like hospital bed/chairs) right in the middle of it with a TV in front of them and then seats around the edge of the room with little curtains that separate the seats but do not cover the front so you can still see every chair from the center of the room. I hope you can picture this because it is kind of important. Megan said she usually just sits in the center because it isn't as lonely and the TV keeps her company since its a 2-3 hour ordeal. But since I was there she took an outside seat so I could sit with her in a regular chair at the foot of her bed chair. The nurse comes in and hooks her up to her first IV and says as you know this is the magnesium this will continue to flow for an hour then I will be back to switch it. Im sitting at the edge of her bed, uggz right in front of me pretty much at my chest level. She is sitting in the chair, IV in arm, books in lap as she had some studying to do. We talk for a little bit while she continues to study. Next thing I know Im waking up from the nurse coming over and switching out Megan's IV to her next drug. I had passed out sitting upright in my chair. I look over and Megan is out cold too and hadn't even woken up from the nurse. So the nurse looks at me and says this is also an hour long medicine and she will be back then.

So the nurse leaves, which just means she is going to handle other things. Everyone can see us if they care to do so and we can look around and see the whole room because the curtain doesn't cover us up. But between having been away from my GF for so long. The little car ride leading up to this situation, and now being right at her feet I just didn't care. I needed some feet in my life. I carefully remove her uggz to reveal her sexy long thin size 9 feet. I instantly get the wonderful smell again and my crotch begins to throb. I take her feet in my hands and just start to massage them. Im rubbing the balls of her feet, I am moving my fingers through her long toes like I wish I could do with my tongue. All this while anyone and everyone could be watching. But honestly it is just a foot massage and so its not the biggest deal in the world. But then all of a sudden I hear "ooohhh that feels good". Megan had woken up and is now able to enjoy her foot rub. I knew she wouldn't mind that but I didn't know if she would be embarrassed by doing it in public. I quickly found out that she wasn't and in fact I found out she is wilder than me. After a few more minutes of rubbing her feet she asked me if they smelled. I said yeah babe you know how they are in the morning after a long day the day before. She said, "well yeah I knew they would but I was hoping you would prove it." I wasn't completely sure because of the weird wording but I thought she wanted me to smell her feet right then and there. And well like I said before I just needed some feet in my life so I went for it. I leaned forward, just a little bit since they were already so high up on my chest, and just buried my nose right under her toes on the bottom side of her feet. It was an amazing smell as usual and at this point I had a full blown erection. She kind of giggled and said now you can officially tell me that they stink. I looked back with just a large smile acknowledging that they did.

At this point I thought that I was now going to have to sit back and try and get this woody out of my pants while just wishing we were in private so I could really get at her feet. But apparently my GF was just as hungry for action as I was because the next words out of her mouth were, "so you have smelled them, don't you need to taste them?" Now I would love to say I just popped her toes in my mouth without hesitation but that would be a lie. There were maybe 15-20 people in this room and I was down to get a quick couple whiffs of her feet but I wasn't so sure I wanted to go ahead and worship her feet in this kind of public setting. It probably took another 5 minutes and a few more words from her for me to finally lower my head and start to kiss on the tips of her toes. While doing so I was very cautious and kept looking over my shoulder to make sure no one was really paying attention. After a few kisses I started to get a little more confident and popped her big toe in my mouth and started sucking like a baby on a bottle. I then whipped my tongue between her big toe and next toe until I popped her second toe in my mouth. I continued this pattern down to her baby toe and then switched onto the other foot and did the same. After that I came back to my senses for a second and got nervous again and gave the glances around the room. I was a little paranoid that this one guy was staring so I sat back and chilled out for a while. My GF kept saying that I couldn't stop now. So being the horny guy that I was and being weak to peer pressure I went back at it. This time stealing a couple more whiffs under her toes and then finally lifting up her right foot in my palm and planting kisses all up and down her moist sweaty soles from being in her uggz. She exclaimed, "You like my sweaty feet don't you? Why don't you lick the sweat off?" So I let my tongue flop out of my mouth and begin to go to work from her heels up to right under her toes covering every square inch on both of her feet. I had officially lost all thoughts about where we were as I just went off on her feet. I was kissing her soles, biting her heels, sucking on her toes, taking deep inhales breathing them in in the process. My heart was racing and my boner was raging. It was honestly heaven.

I was enjoying myself so much until all of a sudden she just said, "Umm baby." Her words obviously meant nothing but her tone just instantly told me what was going on. I turned around and just about everyone was staring at us. I was sooo embarrassed. My heart went from racing to stopped and my dick went from throbbing to limp all in this instant. I must of turned bright red and I turned around quickly to face my GF so my face could not be seen. We had about another hour there and at that exact moment I thought there was no way I could continue to be there. But then the craziest and after looking back at it the funniest thing happened. Another woman, older woman like 50s, cracked a joke out loud saying, "Can you do me next?". Everyone in the room just started to chuckle including myself, although mine was a very nervous laugh. After that comment everything went back to normal. No one said anything to us not even the nurses. No one was staring anymore. It was honestly the weirdest thing. Our session was over in terms of her feet I wasn't about to continue to do anything more. And about an hour later we just got up and left after her treatment was through. I must say it was the wildest session I have ever had with my GF just because of the public factor and how it all ended.

This was just the first thing that happened in my foot filled week. I will post the other instances which include a foot filled conversation with my GFs sister and my first time seeing my GFs mom's feet at a later time.

(I will post the sister/mom thing a little bit later I just finished writing this and am on the run. So just check back like couple hours and itll be up if interested.)

[ February 23, 2011, 12:58 PM: Message edited by: wazdaname ]

ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

You have graduated the course! What an AWESOME story! Really hot! I LOVE how you went for it, got what you wanted, and what she wanted, and you will have a lifetime memory! These other people....INSIGNIFICANT! You will probably NEVER see them again, and even if you did SO WHAT? You showed that you LOVED, and ADORED your BEAUTIFUL GIRL! You sir, are A REAL MAN, in every sense of the word! You made her HAPPY, nobody got hurt! People TALK LOUD all the time, without a care what anyone else thinks, so you ADORED your girl, and WHO CARES what they think? Like most of us, THEY WERE INTERESTED, and JEALOUS! I hope you got a lesson from this, as well as the best tasting and smelling feet, that you may ever get as well! GOOD FOR YOU!!!!!
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A fantastic experience for sure. Thanks for the fine details, and looking forward to your next entry.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wazdaname
Elite Trooper
Member # 29767

Okay. So that story from above was wednesday morning early. We got out of the hospital and went to the car and it wouldn't start. We took her car which is a piece of shit and should have taken my new whip for a longer trip so that was a dumb decision. Anyway we called Triple A and had to get it towed to her house which is between where we were and school. We also got a ride with the Triple A to her house. When we got to her house (which i had never been to because they had just moved into it and I had only been to the old house) her mom was sitting in the living room. Now the old house had really poor air conditioning and heating and was virtually always freezing so no one ever went barefoot in there not even my GF. It always sucked for that reason alone ha. But when I looked at her mom she was barefoot with her feet up on a leg rest. I had never seen her barefoot before and I was simply taken back. I never thought in a million years I would ever be attracted to her mom in anyway shape or form but her feet were stunning. I tried to look away but I just couldn't. I finally realized where my GF had gotten it from. Her moms feet were just as amazing.

So we proceeded to sit down and take a breather before she switched cars and took another one back to school. The whole time it was like her mom knew I was into her feet. I mean Im sure she doesn't know or didn't realize but it just seemed that way. She was stretching out her beautifully painted toes. Scrunching up her soles. She would reach down and rub them every so often. My thoughts were racing. I would catch myself staring at them and have to pretend like I was just zoning out. I started wondering what my GF would think if I told her what I was thinking. I wondered what they smelled like, what they tasted like. In wondering all this I started to get very horny and it felt wrong but at the same time that made it more arousing.

Anyway we got up and headed out just after like 10 minutes but the whole time I was watching and thinking about my GFs moms feet. I haven't stopped thinking about them since. I ended up telling my GF about the whole thing and she loved it surprisingly. She even later teased me. While we were having sex she joked, "don't you just wish you could put my moms feet in your face like you do mine." Lets just say i finished right then and there ha.

So two days later on friday Im texting with my GFs sister as I was driving back home from a great week with my GF at school. We text often so nothing was new. She was telling me she had been at work for 10 hours already and just wanted to go home. I said damn that sucks. She then came at me with yeah my feet hurt so bad from being on them. I kind of took a little leap and said I wished I could rub them to make them feel better. I was kind of curious how she would respond but it ended up being awesome as she said she would love that. It didn't go to far but it ended up where the next time I was around and she needed a foot massage she was going to take me up on it.

Overall it was a great week just being and seeing my GF after a long time. But it was also a great foot filled week as well which ended up being filled with pretty much my whole GFs family. Anyways I thought all this was cool so I started the thread, I wasn't planning on sharing details because I wasn't trying to brag or show off but it sounded like you guys wanted to hear.

Take Care
Waz

feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Appreciate the details of your stories. You have bigger balls than I do- I could never do anything like that in public- nor would my wife allow me to. Your GF is incredible. She's obviously so into your foot fetish. That's great!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Awesome! Sounds like you are having some well deserved fun. They say the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, so you may get some more teasing with her family. I am glad you had some fun quality time with everyone. Great stories, thanks for sharing. I hope you will have more to share soon. Tell your gorgeous girl how much we love her pictures and stories too!
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links