Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Foot Filled Week? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Foot Filled Week?
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You hit the trifecta for sure with your week of feet. Thanks again for the details, and please keep us posted if anything else of note occurs. Otherwise, enjoy enjoy and enjoy!

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
baalfootish
All Pro Poster
Member # 33991

Icon 14 posted      Profile for baalfootish   Email baalfootish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
haha Waz, don't take it to far dude, women talk. im not saying your girls said anything but perhaps if your gfs mom DID notice your appraciation she may have said something to your gfs sister. also more women than you think have had a footguy in their life and have knowledge of such things. now if we suppose your GFs mom had such expereinces in sometime in her life and she does live with your GF and may have had cause to notice in the back of her mind that maybe your into feet, all it takes is a few minutes of zoning out on her feet to make her put 2 n 2 together. this type of shit happens to me, prolly cuz im more open about it, but i always take it with a grain of salt. either im looking into it too close or they know, either way its better not to take the bait. for instance, my GFs best freind once came over and she was sitting next to me while my girl was in the kitchen a few steps away (small apartment, sue me its nyc) and this freind takes off her boots (the kind with no zipperes, just the pull on leather kinds and BAREFOOT no SOCKS on in the boots, ohh god thank you for these) and as she takes the second on off she puts her foot to her nose and says "my feet stink!" not in a sexi way, definitely could have been just a observation. but i have to say women dont generally make such observations with a man nearby, thats girl talk unless meant for me to hear. and dude, i wasnt sitting on the couch, i was sitting on the floor with my back resting on the couch and she puts her feet on the coffee table. SHES SITTING ON THE COUCH RIGHT NEXT TO ME! where do you think her feet were? Less than a foot in front of my face (no pun intended), im talking within inches and i could smell her foot funk. and her feet did STINK, im talkin really good smelling feet, and the stink was all around me, i was sitting near her feet. if she knew her feet smelled so bad why put them so close to my face, i mean RIGHT NEAR my face. now my girls says she hasnt told her about my fetish but lets be serious, women have girl talk like men have guy talk. My gfs Sister also always tends to take off her sox when i walk in; im talkin every time we go over to her moms house, or her sister comes to our house (we call apartments houses here) she has socks on when i walk in, and within minutes they are off (and as a footlover i used to think what good luck i had until i realized that i happened every SINGLE TIME). and she would do that same shit, scrunch in my direction while watching tv and just in general have her soles pointed at me even in strange positions. scrunch, rub, sigh. im just saying watch that shit bro. my girl is like yours, she will support whatever i want so long as i tell her. they just want to see sometimes if you will go a dishonest route. so keep talking to her about anything foot related and your money.

my cousins girls does the same shit too. they all know i have a foot fetish and she always takes her socks off and points them and scrunches them in a very visible way. most women are cool with it because so many guys dont massage and appreciate their feet that they think is fun tease because some girls may not realize exactly WHAT they are doing to us lol. she also asks my cousin CONSTANTLY for foot massages which is a request he never fulfills

PS. sorry for long reply, and my gFS mom has super sexi feet. and yea i can see where my Girl gets them from. shes an older hot woman but built and set up just like my girl. including feet.

[ February 24, 2011, 10:38 AM: Message edited by: baalfootish ]

Posts: 550 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
REally enjoyed this post! thanks for the vivid story!

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wazdaname
Elite Trooper
Member # 29767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wazdaname     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am glad people liked to read my accounts but I was really looking for others to share experiences that seemed spontaneous and all of a sudden rather than a planned foot thing.

Anyone?

Posts: 488 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links