Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » California Beach Feet girl question (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: California Beach Feet girl question
thatguyinthecorner
Board Regular
Member # 34961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for thatguyinthecorner   Email thatguyinthecorner   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/contribution/cabeachft/20110304/CBF11030410.jpg

Does anyone know if this girl had her big toe amputated or anything done on it or is it just a strange looking picture? o.O

Her feet are gorgeous, I'm just curious.

Posts: 7 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It'd just be a scar like everyone gets them, I'd imagine.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NorcalfeetStudios
Wrinkle Pimp
Member # 732

Icon 1 posted      Profile for NorcalfeetStudios   Author's Homepage   Email NorcalfeetStudios   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bunion or Hammer-Toe type surgery more than likely...or..if she was wearing tight heels they leave marks like that on women's feet.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18381 | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
boii170
Major Player
Member # 41910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for boii170   Email boii170   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yikes! not a fan of those feet at all. unproportional, and her joints also look messed up. California Beach Feet can do better than that. Perhaps they got her because she's easy on the eyes, but that does not matter for me when judging womens feet
Posts: 123 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
thatguyinthecorner
Board Regular
Member # 34961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for thatguyinthecorner   Email thatguyinthecorner   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't even tell if that picture defines the way her feet look because there's no other pictures that display that foot very well o.O
Posts: 7 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmm... I'd venture to say if that girl is in front of most guys on here, pulls off her shoes and sticks them in our faces, I seriously doubt many, if any, say no thanks. I know I wouldn't.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18274 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goodguyneighbor   Author's Homepage   Email goodguyneighbor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
It'd just be a scar like everyone gets them, I'd imagine.
[Laugh] It's a scar from slipping in the shower.

quote:
there's no other pictures that display that foot very well
Actually there are whole shit ton more photos, and videos going back to 2009.

quote:
Perhaps they got her because she's easy on the eyes
In this latest set, she wanted some holiday photos done, so I agreed in exchange for her 10s.

quote:
Hmmm... I'd venture to say if that girl is in front of most guys on here, pulls off her shoes and sticks them in our faces, I seriously doubt many, if any, say no thanks. I know I wouldn't.
+2

[ April 09, 2011, 05:40 PM: Message edited by: goodguyneighbor ]

--------------------
 -
website
clips

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't see anything wrong with those feet.

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scotty7493
All Pro Poster
Member # 13127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scotty7493         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Speaking of California Beach Feet, I'd like to commend him for producing some great shots with some lovely girls lately.

Nice backgrounds, with pin-up style artistry.

Keep up the great work.

--------------------
Like my avatar pic? Apparently Imageshack loves female feet too!

Posts: 517 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
+ 3

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10516 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goodguyneighbor   Author's Homepage   Email goodguyneighbor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks guys! You can count on many good years ahead, and loads more to follow. Things have only just begun to really get going. G.GuyNeighbor-

--------------------
 -
website
clips

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
looks pretty damn hot to me too.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not sure it would matter much, she is very easy on the eyes and if she put those smelly feet in my face. I'd gladly except.
Posts: 3506 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kingler
Major Player
Member # 40920

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kingler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok I'll be the one...
They look a bit... worn? Probably through wearing bad shoes I guess! If I was her boyfriend I'd be supportive but as someone who would otherwise have to pay to have photos of a model, nah.

Different strokes for different folks.

FWIW my big toe was busted in years ago, there's a scar running down the front of it and it looks like a seam that would unfold to reveal the insides. I hate it, but my girlfriend loves it xD

Posts: 219 | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Whoa man, no need to take your shoes off.

I'm amazed that this topic is still going. Here are a couple more angles to debate.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v512/goodguyneighbor/th_Jenn.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v512/goodguyneighbor/th_Jenn2.jpg[/IMG]

As illustrated, there simply aren't any regular shoes designed to support long toed 10s, but along with a pretty face, they're clear winners by popular vote.

And actually, the shower slip explanation was just a cover story for what some deranged fetishist did during an overzealous foot worship session. Dude damn near ate her toe off!!!

--------------------
 -
website
clips

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links