Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » California Beach Feet girl question (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: California Beach Feet girl question
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd lick a lot of things on her body - feet included.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey, maybe if we keep this discussion going, we'll get more samples. [Wink] [Laugh]

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by goodguyneighbor:

And actually, the shower slip explanation was just a cover story for what some deranged fetishist did during an overzealous foot worship session. Dude damn near ate her toe off!!!

Wow any vid or more to this story?

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nusuth:
hey, maybe if we keep this discussion going, we'll get more samples. [Wink] [Laugh]

[Laugh]

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd like to hang out with goodguyneighbour one day on one of his daily ventures [Hump]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

And actually, the shower slip explanation was just a cover story for what some deranged fetishist did during an overzealous foot worship session. Dude damn near ate her toe off!!!

umm.. i think he was kidding. [Laugh]

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

quote:
Originally posted by nusuth:
quote:
quote:

umm.. i think he was kidding. [Laugh]
It's kinda difficult to tell when you can't see their face & there is no emote.I mean if he did [Laugh] after it it's obviously a joke but i don't see any laughing lol

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:

oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All the nay-sayers are correct...there certainly IS a big problem with those feet.

...my face isn't firmly planted in those soles!!!

damn!

It is actually painful to see all of GGN's work...I cry out of pure jealousy!

...and I certainly agree with another poster...GGN's really got some steller pin-up style work...love love love his work

Hey GGN...maybe you could start selling tickets to be your assistant for a day!

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bison4me
Major Player
Member # 21530

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bison4me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey G. Guy, I noticed that you've removed the names of your models, was this by request?
Posts: 190 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesukr22B
Major Player
Member # 6298

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesukr22B   Email toesukr22B   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
how do you get these models to show you their feet? Do you just go up to random hot girls on the beach and say i will give you x amount of money if i can take pictures of your feet or do you have some kind of relationship with them, friends/friends of friends etc?

thanks

Posts: 123 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goodguyneighbor
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2824

Icon 1 posted      Profile for goodguyneighbor   Author's Homepage   Email goodguyneighbor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
how do you get these models to show you their feet?
The most frequently asked question.

I simply ask.

Most were random strangers, college girls, tourists etc...some were models who wanted photos, a few are friends.

After so many years, names and gallery descriptions became rather redundant, irrelevant, and more of a distraction.

The focus is the site as a whole, not so much individuals.

It's just feet, with no spin, no excuses, no unnecessary directions...

Viewers are given complete personal freedom to imagine the material however they feel, because people don't need to be told how to see.

G.GuyNeighbor-

--------------------
 -
website
clips

Posts: 1090 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links