Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Sultry Sasha is Back!! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Sultry Sasha is Back!!
LICKSTINKYFEET
Major Player
Member # 7542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LICKSTINKYFEET   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sultry Sasha is Back. Check out the lovely legendary foot goddess in the contributions section.

--------------------
LICKSTINKYFEET

Posts: 178 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Back in a very low key way [Smile] Truth is, I missed the attention!!!!

I have very little time with work to do these things. However, throwing my work knee highs and pantyhose away was killing my beer fund! To many naughty sniffer boys want to know what that girl at the office has cooking inside those sexy shoes [Big Grin] Naughty naughty pantyhose boys!!! [Jerkoff]

I'll be selling my work hose, stinky old flip flops and a few other things, on an online store.I might do short clips and custom video, not sure yet.Baby steps.

I will also keep doing photos for Wu, if he let's me [Wink] My photo guy needs to shake off the rust and get used to his new camera.

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

You wanna play with my warm hosed feet. Don't you?

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moldy
All Pro Poster
Member # 13437

Icon 1 posted      Profile for moldy   Email moldy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yay! Great to see you back... even in a low key kinda way. Welcome back Sasha! Always a pleasure to see those lovely long toes of yours! [Wink]
Posts: 934 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dbacks1969
Hall Of Famer
Member # 26882

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dbacks1969   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh!!! just seen your new pic's on the contributions,i love your feet,love how you wear them black pumps with sexy stocking and then you peel them off to show the bare beauty of your feet.mmm thank you sasha!!

--------------------
The Oracle told me "SEXY FEMALE FEET MAKE YOU POWERLESS"

Posts: 1378 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
which every way you come back, you're back.. and we are better for it!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doneforever
Elite Trooper
Member # 38637

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doneforever   Email Doneforever   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I'm happy to say that I am a new fan of yours for sure. Checked out the contributions sections and thoguth that set was great.

they look moist were they?

Welcome back by the way!

Posts: 302 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon24
Loyal Member
Member # 40295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jon24     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a new fan as well and I must say Sasha that you have very sexy feet. When you open your online store I would definitely like to purchase a pair of your knee highs or your pantyhose.
Posts: 99 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scotty7493
All Pro Poster
Member # 13127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scotty7493         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've always dreamt about putting my big dick in your sweet pussy.

LOL.

Back to tease some more........

--------------------
Like my avatar pic? Apparently Imageshack loves female feet too!

Posts: 517 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doneforever
Elite Trooper
Member # 38637

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doneforever   Email Doneforever   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Sasha Quesiton for you.
Have you ever or will you ever meet any of your foot fans?

Posts: 302 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footluvinboi
Elite Trooper
Member # 42393

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footluvinboi   Email Footluvinboi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcum back gurl!

--------------------
Where dem sexy toez at?

Posts: 348 | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by REYMAN01:
Well I'm happy to say that I am a new fan of yours for sure. Checked out the contributions sections and thoguth that set was great.

they look moist were they?

Welcome back by the way!

They were! My specialty, taking pics right after I get home from work! Those puppies had been cooking in those boots all day.

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

quote:
Originally posted by Scotty7493:
I've always dreamt about putting my big dick in your sweet pussy.

LOL.

Back to tease some more........

[Nana]

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

quote:
Originally posted by REYMAN01:
Hey Sasha Quesiton for you.
Have you ever or will you ever meet any of your foot fans?

Never really indulged in that, yet [Wink]

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

quote:
Originally posted by Jon24:
I'm a new fan as well and I must say Sasha that you have very sexy feet. When you open your online store I would definitely like to purchase a pair of your knee highs or your pantyhose.

OOOO. You do know I sell them for the purpose of... [Jerkoff] [Smile]

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

quote:
Originally posted by RPM:
which every way you come back, you're back.. and we are better for it!

RPM

Next set I will be in my 6in Patent leather CFM's [Big Grin]

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links