Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Sultry Sasha is Back!! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Sultry Sasha is Back!!
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by KnightTimeFeet:
Sasha, I'm so happy to see you back! Some of the ol' greats of Wu's are slipping away... It awesome to have one back!

I remember you! Thank you very much.

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

You wanna play with my warm hosed feet. Don't you?

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Footluvinboi:
Welcum back gurl!

I like to make cum backs [Wink]

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doneforever
Elite Trooper
Member # 38637

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doneforever   Email Doneforever   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sasha:
quote:
Originally posted by REYMAN01:
Hey Sasha Quesiton for you.
Have you ever or will you ever meet any of your foot fans?

Never really indulged in that, yet [Wink]
WEll Perhaps I will be your first! hehehe [Big Grin]
Posts: 302 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
me4sasha
Board Regular
Member # 33154

Icon 1 posted      Profile for me4sasha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is great to see you back. I have certainly missed the best feet ever.
Posts: 20 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doneforever
Elite Trooper
Member # 38637

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doneforever   Email Doneforever   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by REYMAN01:
Well I'm happy to say that I am a new fan of yours for sure. Checked out the contributions sections and thoguth that set was great.

they look moist were they?

Welcome back by the way!

They were! My specialty, taking pics right after I get home from work! Those puppies had been cooking in those boots all day.
AWESOME!!!! [Drool]
Posts: 302 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon24
Loyal Member
Member # 40295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jon24     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Jon24:
I'm a new fan as well and I must say Sasha that you have very sexy feet. When you open your online store I would definitely like to purchase a pair of your knee highs or your pantyhose.

OOOO. You do know I sell them for the purpose of... [Jerkoff] [Smile]
Lol. I didn't want to be too obvious for as to why I want them [Wink]
Posts: 99 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footiekhan
All Pro Poster
Member # 14491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footiekhan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad your back,... I've missed your feet!!!
Posts: 726 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

quote:
quote:
quote:
I'm a new fan as well and I must say Sasha that you have very sexy feet. When you open your online store I would definitely like to purchase a pair of your knee highs or your pantyhose.

OOOO. You do know I sell them for the purpose of... [Jerkoff] [Smile]
Lol. I didn't want to be too obvious for as to why I want them [Wink]
[Wink]

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

All you naughty SNIFFER boys who keep flooding my email!!!

The site is almost finished, these things take time.

Office girl HOSE for your nose [Jerkoff] That is what you do with the hose, right?? [Big Grin]

I will also have some kick ass well worn shoes that will be for sale.

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh my oh my!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Smile]

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Sasha, i hope sniff your well worn shoes , most stinky used flip flops, [Drool] i m eternal fan of your delicious feet .Wonderful Sasha!
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links