Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Friends wife's feet... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Friends wife's feet...
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have any of you ever done anything with the wife of a friend? I mean like with his permission. I feel like my friend is trying to get me to fool around with his wife. Like, I asked him straight up if he would be mad if we actually did something. He said, no it would be hilarious. I think he might be one of those guys that fantasizes about his wife having sex with other guys. I don't know if I should feel weird about this or not. She flirts with me and stuff. She has really nice feet. I can tell she gets pedicures and takes good care of them. I haven't told them that I'm a foot guy, but I think they might suspect. I don't know, he's a good friend of mine and I'm really respectful about my friends relationships. This is just new to me and I'm confused. Any advice, stories, or previous encounters would be appreciated.

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow. From the Mariana into the fire, huh?

I've never done anything like this. So I won't say you should feel weird, or whatever. That's a personal thing. Confusion would appear to be entirely appropriate.

Seems to me that the best thing to do is to be direct, and be honest. If you don't feel comfortable fooling around with her, even if it's just a footrub here or there, then don't do it! It's not worth regrets or guilt later on. And if you really value the friendship you have with this guy, that's another thing to consider.

If it was me, I'd just stay the fuck out of that situation. Even if I was interested in her sexually, it just doesn't seem worth the risk.

Then again, if her feet are high-quality, I could see myself snapping some pics. I mean, why not? As long as the friend didn't get bent about it.

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I know. This was all in one week. I wasn't planning on doing anything sexually with her, but I could see myself giving her a foot rub. I'd be doing my friend a favor keeping her in a good mood, lol. Although, I'm not too sure how she feels about fascinations with feet. I'll just take things slow and go from there.

--------------------

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My sexy friends wife enjoys when I rub, smell and kiss her feet while her husband, and my friend, watches. I am allowed to kiss, smell and play with anything below her knees, and that is it. I respect the limits, and I enjoy her feet, they always have a sexy smell. He says there sex is great afterwards, because it does excite her. She loves to dominate with her pretty feet! So make clear rules, and guidelines, stay within what everyone is comfortable with, and have fun! Life is short, grab the gusto, just make sure everyone knows their likes, wants and limits.
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I lived in Oregon I have a few women who was married and her husband didn't have any problems with me play with his wife feet. I didn't want to have physical sex with them however I took pictures and short videos of their feet and masturbated looking at those picture and videos.

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh he wants you to, you're single.

Don't complicate matters.

Sex good; no sex bad.

[Smile]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Thanks Dick Lipschitz, I like your response. I was over at his house today and his wife wanted to style my hair while we were watching tv. I sat on the floor between her legs while she played with my hair. I gotta say, it felt intimate. Later she sat in my lap and basically cuddled with me while we all were having a conversation. He was sitting on the floor in front of me watching tv and she put her foot on his head and pulled his hair with her toes saying that it gets on his nerves. I wanted to tell her that if she was doing that to me I'd get turned on. But, all of this is so bizarre to me because if she was my wife I'd be pissed for her being flirty with my friend. Then she left to go to bed and gave him a hug and kiss and then gave me a hug and a kiss on the neck. I asked him if any of that pissed him off or made him jealous and he said he didn't care. I haven't noticed any difference on how he talks or acts around me that would indicate any sort of concern for his wife's actions. Believe me, I would love to rub her feet and even kiss and lick them, but it's my friends wife! It's just so weird for me. But the more I think about it, I feel like it would be an adrenalin rush to be fooling around with her feet right in front of him.

--------------------

Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If it were me photos and videos "yes"; anything more "no". A real friendship is not worth the sexiest foot fantasy I could imagine. I do not mean to come across as judgmental, but if things go "pear-shaped" shaking off regrets is not always as easy as "Fifty ways to leave your lover."

As mentioned before clear communication between all involved is crucial. I have photographed models and their feet before. If the subject of foot fetish comes up, I explain my ideas using visuals/samples and text. I want them to understand clearly what I mean by foot fetish photos so they can make an informed decision.

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Me and her were messaging each other last night and she told me that I didn't have to do anything he is putting me up to do. I said that I thought he was joking and she said that he wants me to fool around with her. I told her that the three of us should talk about this. She said that this is all new to her and that we'll see what happens.

As for him, he's very laid back. I don't think he's bored with her, although they've been together for 5 or 6 years. They just seem like your typical married couple. He tells her to fool around with me all the time, lol.

If age is of any importance/interest, I'm 22 he's 26 and she's 28.

--------------------

Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Well, we all talked and decided that it would be best for this not to happen. I'm not upset, I knew he cared about her more than he thought. It's out there that I'm into her feet though. Maybe that might go somewhere.

--------------------

Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Omg! She's gonna let me give her a foot massage! We just gotta make sure its ok with him.

--------------------

bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was just going to post that he probably seems laid back about it all because he thinks you would never follow through with anything(as in you don't look at his wife that way) and he has nothing to fear....but I guess I'm too late lol [Big Grin]

Glad things are working out for all involved in a mature way too. [Smile]

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
baalfootish
All Pro Poster
Member # 33991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for baalfootish   Email baalfootish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmm talos. I think you have a great opportunity imho. If I'm not mistaken it would seem your freind isn't a footman. And if he isn't into feet why should he care if someone else is? I mean even if he know its somewhat sexual for you to massage her feet, I don't see it being a problem if everyone is comfortable and (as others have said) you respect the limits. I have a huge foot fetish and I still wouldn't mind a freind wanting to massage my gfs feet so long as she's ok with it. Now that being said I have partaken in some scumbaggery with freinds feet. One of my cousins gf was passed out and I did a little drunky lick and smell. Another cousins gf let me worship her feet while I jerked off. I've massaged freinds gfs feet as well. Now I did these things unknown to those people close to me and all parties involved were drunk as hell and we don't talk about it. But if I had the go ahead from said freind? Ab-sole-lutely just remember to respect the limits. And always remember that most women (not all so please ladies don't yell at me) seem to get a rise out of coming between people, usualy between a man and his girl but also between freinds and family.how else can you account for so many sisters banging their siblings man or freinds gfs fucking or flirting with the freind? I once was at another cousins house and when he went to the store his girl came out of the bathroom from showering but ass naked and just smiled and said playfully "oops I forgot you were here." Meanwhile I had been there for two hoursm she didn't even run to cover up but talked with me for a few minutes and toweled off while we were talking. She did run back to the bathroom when she heard to door opening. Watch the woman dude. Do your thing in a tame way but don't ALLOW her to fuck with your freindship. Do only what u know your freind is cool with and don't let her convince you for more

Personally Ide be more pissed at my girl cuddling up and sitting in a freinds lap. Ide be interested in seeing my girl have her feet worshipped by another man and would even like to see her give a footjob and take a load on her sexi feet (double load cuz ide be playing too) but having sexual fun is one thing, cuddling and all that is more intimate and emotional affection. No no her love is for me alone. I know it sounds strange but I'm serious, the only thing that would bother me is seeing her cuddle up with another dude or blowing him. While nothing like this has ever happened I wouldn't mind her getting her feet some action and cream. Or even see her jerk off a guy or fuck him.

Posts: 550 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

quote:
Originally posted by bluetoelover:
I was just going to post that he probably seems laid back about it all because he thinks you would never follow through with anything(as in you don't look at his wife that way) and he has nothing to fear....but I guess I'm too late lol [Big Grin]

Glad things are working out for all involved in a mature way too. [Smile]

No, he was really thinking about me having sex with her. But he is afraid that it might mess up our friendship, which was exactly how I felt. Oh I wanted to, but I strongly believe in the saying "bros before hoes." Relationships come and go, but friendship is eternal. Everything is cool between us though and I'll keep everyone updated, especially if I go as far as taking pictures.

baalfootish you are correct about the cuddling, but he didn't seem to care about that. Yeah, he hates feet which is hilarious to me. Hard to imagine hating feet. But I would never do anything with out his permission. She was supposed to ask him if it was alright for me to give her a foot rub, but he hasn't said anything to me about it. So, I'll have to bring it up in a non awkward way. As far as her getting a rise out of coming between us, it's possible but he was the one instigating all of this.

--------------------

baalfootish
All Pro Poster
Member # 33991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for baalfootish   Email baalfootish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh I can dig talos. I'm not saying he didn't instigate but if anything were to occur remember what I said dude. Forget the limits and boundaries proscribed by her and only work from the limits of your good freind, if you do anything at all that is. Again simple worship without anything else is tame and since he hates feet it seems like less then nothing, from his standpoint that is. I don't look at freinds/family gfs in a naughty way, though i always peep the feetm but its strange that when they first introduce you to them they want your oppinion and seal of approval. So: " nice going dude she's a fucking dime piece" or "solid 10 my freind good job" so basically saying they are hot or not. Later on we are supposed to not look at them that way and we don't but it can't be denied that we both know she's hot and both know that each of us thinks she's hot-ie alluring, sexy etc.

That being said I don't see how giving in to a lilfoot worship would hurt. Though I agree that anything more should not be considered. Ide like to see my gf give a footjob but that's not to say ide accept one from my cousins girl if he offered. But I sure as hell would rub her feet all over my face if given the fraction od an opportunity!

Posts: 550 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links