Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Friends wife's feet... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Friends wife's feet...
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, everything turned out great! Apparently my friend had this plan all along to get me to fuck his wife, lol. She loves to have her feet massaged and I got really into it kissing them and rubbing them on my face. Grossed my friend out, lol. All in all, my first time was great! I don't think many people get to live out their fantasy losing their virginity. A hot older woman that wants to fuck me, loves to have her feet rubbed, Marilyn Manson playing in the background. Couldn't ask for a better experience. Oh, I forgot the black light though.

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_luvin
Board Regular
Member # 14351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_luvin   Email foot_luvin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
any pics from the eve?
Posts: 47 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So did you bang her while he watched?? Or does she want you to tag team her?
Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I forgot about this post. I've banged her 4 times. He video taped a few. He'd go hit it right after me, lol. No pics yet. Haven't got a chance.

--------------------

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_luvin
Board Regular
Member # 14351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_luvin   Email foot_luvin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
keep us posted, sounds awesome
Posts: 47 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is quite the situation.

Can't say I'd feel comfortable fucking a mates wife but I wouldn't say no to a little foot play [Smile]

Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Talos:
Apparently my friend had this plan all along to get me to fuck his wife, lol.

I meant to chime in on this earlier. This lifestyle/ experience of encouraging their wives to screw other guys is called "hot wife". Take a look at hotwifelife.com for more insight.
Interestingly many of these ladies/couples have a favorite "fuck buddy" that she sees regularly or frequently. So I guess in a sense they become friends- but they don't usually start out with friends (though some do because they are a "known factor" to some degree). Having her pickup and fuck a stranger seems to be half the fun.
Yes, I am a member of the above mentioned site but no, I don't have a hot wife. She wouldn't do that in a million years. But I do find the whole premise very arousing.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn...so are you able to tap it whenever you want, or you gotta do it when the husband is around and he might want to record it?

Congrats dude...not sure how I would feel about the guy taping me nailing someone...but wild the action you are getting!

...but you know these things don't usually end in 'happy endings'...no pun intended!!!

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

I wouldn't ever do it without his knowledge. For some reason, knowing another guy is fucking his wife is a turn on for him. Recording it makes the experience last I guess. I get copies, although I can't really say that watching myself have sex is wanking material, lol. He thinks he's weird, but I tell him all the time to look at me. I get off sucking your wife's toes, lol. She loves to have her feet rubbed and kissed though! I'll have to get that on camera.

I have been warned from a friend that playing these big boy games could end badly. She could bring me into an argument that they might have. Or she might end up falling for me. Or he might get jealous and think we're doing it behind his back. As far as I can see, and from what we all discussed, it's just sex and nothing more. We all still talk and hang out as friends. It's like the sex is just something fun to do, like playing a video game.

They told me that they wouldn't have brought anyone else but me into this situation because they trust me and I'm good with their kids. They know I'm not some asshole who would go and do something behind his back or try to steal her from him. I never go over to his house and expect to get laid. He's the best friend I've ever had. I wouldn't trade that for anything. Him and I are going down to camp on Little Tybee Island for some kayak sea fishing the next few days! It's gonna be a great vacation.

--------------------

Football lover
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Football lover   Email Football lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd stay away from another man's woman. One can steal a man's wealth....and he forgives....one can kill his family...and he forgives....but fucking his wife? Even the most mild mannered man goes crazy because of that. There's a reason why "crime's of passion" are typically regarded as temporary insanity and carry a lighter sentence. I'd tread lightly. It's in our blood to kill those that mess with our women.....regardless of his sexual fantasies. There are tons of single girls out there. Take one of those.

GQ

--------------------
If she won't indulge your fetish, I bet you that cuter, smarter girl across the bar will. Lets go find out.

Posts: 1877 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Hey, he wanted me too. I denied plenty of times until he got me to give in.

--------------------

Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I arrive at this party a little late and it sounds as though things are going well, for the time being.

My first piece of advice would have been: "Make sure that this is a friend you can afford to lose".

Given your current status I would counsel that you always wait for an invitation...never initiate the scene.

Otherwise, good luck. Hope it's a happy ending for all involved.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
27cedw80
Loyal Member
Member # 35792

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 27cedw80   Email 27cedw80   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My best friend INSISTED I rub his girls feet one night I was at their house partying with them. I admitted to them about having a foot fetish and he want ed to see what all do I like and if his lady would like it. I had admired her feet but never tried anything before. I did enjoy her feet and he was ok with it all.

--------------------
http://www.flickr.com/photos/7422377@N05/4350835074/

Posts: 76 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DeTrOiT
All Pro Poster
Member # 37598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeTrOiT   Email DeTrOiT   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow...I remember this thread from awhile back. I'm not one to judge what people do and I guess if this is what your friend wanted and everybody is cool with it....LIVE YOUR LIFE...
But, I have never looked at my friends girlfriends or wives in such a way. It's a code that me and my friends have lived by since we were kids...Never let pussy make us violate the code of trying to fuck each others main squeeze or wifey.
Now, if it's just a random girl, cool... But If my friend asked me to fuck his wife, I just couldn't do it...smh...I guess I'm old school..

--------------------
...Flawless and Perfect in every way...When I grow up..I'M MOVING TO BRAZIL...lol

Posts: 507 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links