Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Has anyone ever wanted to play with their girlfriends sisters feet (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Has anyone ever wanted to play with their girlfriends sisters feet
Rod34
Board Regular
Member # 23491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rod34   Email Rod34   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I so have a thing for my gf sisters feet everytime I see them I just want to grab and start worshipping them.
Posts: 21 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No. Love the one you're with.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rod34
Board Regular
Member # 23491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rod34   Email Rod34   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love the one I'm with but her sisters feet is so small and cute I can't help it
Posts: 21 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes. [Evil Grin]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10499 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wazdaname
Elite Trooper
Member # 29767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wazdaname     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah I love the one I'm with but she has two sisters and a hot mom. So yeah I've wanted to get at all three of their feet. So the answer to your thread is YES very much so ha.
Posts: 488 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rod34
Board Regular
Member # 23491

Very well said...here here
baalfootish
All Pro Poster
Member # 33991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for baalfootish   Email baalfootish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh hell yes. And more so because my girl tells me how when she still lived at home her sisters feet would stink so bad. She's a hottie too. Every time I see her very pretty feet I just can't help the impulse to check for myself if they smeel as much as my lady says. But of course that is not going to happen
Posts: 550 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife's sisters feet are hot. Nicer than my wifes. So, yes, for me too!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Only ever dated one girl who had a sister and her sister's feet were NOT my cup of tea at all. My girlfriend's feet MUCH better than hers. Her sister was into athletics and had some rather, not so hot feet. My girlfriend would always tease her too when I was rubbing her feet, saying, "Why don't you ask Patrick to rub yours next," as she knew she'd be too embarassed or hated her feet. I guess it was my girlfriend's way of getting back at her when she felt like she owed her one. One time, however, I guess her sister got the best of her and threw her feet on my leg and said, "Okay." I looked at my girlfriend, rubbed her sister's feet and said, "You told her to ask." At least my girlfriend wasn't a bitch about it. She laughed and said, "Yeah, I did. Feels good, huh?" and laughed. It didn't last terribly long, but that is my only experience with a girlfriend's sister.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't like my wife's sisters' feet anywhere as much as hers

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I kissed my a former girlfriend's sister's feet. They were actually prettier than my girlfriend's. My gf gave her permission, and playfully joined in for 30 seconds or so once.

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wazdaname
Elite Trooper
Member # 29767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wazdaname     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^thats awesome!
Posts: 488 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rod34
Board Regular
Member # 23491

That's all I'm saying, It's fun to think about that doesn't mean that It's going to happen
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sis-in-law has nice feet. I just take pics every once in a while, never fooled around with her.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rod34
Board Regular
Member # 23491

Ledaemon does your wife mind if you take pictures of your sister n law feet and what does your sister n law think?
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links