Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Has anyone ever wanted to play with their girlfriends sisters feet (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Has anyone ever wanted to play with their girlfriends sisters feet
3DDRevolution
Board Regular
Member # 33714

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 3DDRevolution     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well not to get off topic, no I wouldn't go for my girlfriend's sister's feet, but her best friend is a different story. She is deffinitely a fine woman and I've had the pleasure of rubbing her feet on more than one occassion. Actually playfully once my girl bit her big toe and her friend was all like "ohhh kinky."
Posts: 48 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LeDaemon
The King Of Feet
Member # 198

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LeDaemon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rod, I don't do it all the time. Maybe once a year I'll hit her up to shoot some pictures or a clip of her feet. SIL thinks its weird, but her husband is into feet as well.

--------------------
LeDaemon's Clips http://www.clips4sale.com/880

Posts: 8216 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rod34
Board Regular
Member # 23491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rod34   Email Rod34   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alright cool dude
Posts: 21 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bethgar
Loyal Member
Member # 39294

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bethgar   Email Bethgar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Of course!!
and well i had several times.. when tickle her
she is awesome!

--------------------
 -
In LOVE with Girl's Foot Smell!!

Posts: 87 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oppressus
Loyal Member
Member # 36433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oppressus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
definitely. interestingly enough my gf has sexier feet than her older sister. but the three of us lived together for awhile so i couldnt avoid my desire of feet, especially since she was older (31) and her feet is a lil bigger than my gf's. gf knows about the fetish, sister does not as i hope she never does. but from time to time id glance at her soles (she likes to prop her bare feet on the coffee table), take candid shots and every once in awhile from a crazy night of drinking id have my way with her feet as she was passed out. put my face in her soles, smelled her feet, rub my d*ck, and nutted once. but i must be careful bc if i get caught, sh*ts about to get real awkward.
Posts: 70 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rod34
Board Regular
Member # 23491

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rod34   Email Rod34   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@oppressus that's real sneaky wish I can do that but I know I'll never get close to my gf's sisters feet but I'll keep wishing
Posts: 21 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
roynaba
Loyal Member
Member # 21745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for roynaba   Email roynaba   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my soon to be ex SIL has sexier feet than my soon to be ex wife.We were neighbours for awhile so she used to be over all the time. Her feet were a lil bigger than my wife. They all knew about my fetish, but sil did not know how storng it was. I d look at her feet all time when she propped them on the coffee table or the couch, i took candid shots (check feetaddict on the mousepad)and on few occasions of crazy night of drinking Id have my way with her feet as she was passed out drunk. I put my face in her bare or socked soles, smelled her feet, rub my naked cock, and nutted a few times. Of course i was careful because of my wife. if she caught me,she'd have killed me.
Posts: 99 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jsole1904
Board Regular
Member # 41984

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jsole1904   Email jsole1904   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes , my GF and her sister thought it was funny when I first started dating her . I got to see her feet allot , but once they realized how it is a sexual thing , my gf frowns on it .
Posts: 4 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rod34
Board Regular
Member # 23491

I know but they are deliciously tempting
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links