Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Visiting the GF...Need requests!! (please check my update on page 2) (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Visiting the GF...Need requests!! (please check my update on page 2)
wazdaname
Elite Trooper
Member # 29767

Icon 4 posted      Profile for wazdaname     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys I am visiting my girlfriend this weekend now that she is feeling much better to be with her and have a good, fun, relaxing time.

She has already said she wants me to use her good camera for a long photo shoot. I plan on snapping several (like 30-50 pics) that I will post after completion. I obviously could easily just fool around and snap a bunch on my own but I figure I'd ask if there are any special requests.

She usually takes her own pics so angles and shots are limited but now that she has free reign to pose while someone else has camera in hand we have more options and can fill requests that would otherwise be impossible.

So if anyone has any please post them here and I will fill them as best I can.

Thanks
Waz

[ April 04, 2011, 02:18 AM: Message edited by: wazdaname ]

Posts: 488 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Flip-flops or thong sandals. [Big Grin]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Annie
Board Regular
Member # 17514

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Annie   Email Annie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Naked wearing sexy high heels
Posts: 36 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JPLA
Major Player
Member # 41985

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JPLA   Author's Homepage   Email JPLA   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good sole shots with toes spread
Posts: 146 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
riker25
Elite Trooper
Member # 31867

Icon 1 posted      Profile for riker25   Email riker25   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How about Purple Nail Polish.
Posts: 253 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rider Aldebaran:
Flip-flops or thong sandals. [Big Grin]

I second that motion!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would love to see photos of her face with her sexy painted toes, and pictures of her gorgeous face with her full stretched bare soles! I would be so so thankful for those! I love her smile and her feet so much! THANK YOU!!!!!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
archadmirer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for archadmirer   Email archadmirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know I'm one of the (mostly silent) minority on here that enjoys bondage/domination. Some hogtie, tickling, and perhaps bastinado shots would be much appreciated. Thanks for the offer!
Posts: 484 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
FJ shoot? [Big Grin] If not, then I'll settle for blue polish [Smile]
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Waz...

Check your PM for my request.

Regards,
2swift

PS.
I third the nom for flips.

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wazdaname
Elite Trooper
Member # 29767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wazdaname     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got it 2swift thanks man.
Posts: 488 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doneforever
Elite Trooper
Member # 38637

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doneforever   Email Doneforever   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Spotlight:
Nude hose that are so see thru they hardly look like theyre there!

I second this please!!
Posts: 302 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cpf11112
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wrinkled soles!!!1
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wazdaname
Elite Trooper
Member # 29767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wazdaname     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys thanks for all the requests so far but any requests for types of poses like im not good at telling her how to sit or lay stuff like that.

Thanks again we are shooting tomorrow afternoon

baalfootish
All Pro Poster
Member # 33991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for baalfootish   Email baalfootish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I already sent my request but I would love to see her lie on her back and lift up her legs together with a nice sole scrunch and then toe spread. Tasteful, tame, hot. Long legs and feet always make fer great shots. Oh and waz me n the lady are going round two with camera tonight. Stinky feet from sneaks with no sox and footless black tights is our theme tonight. I'll hit u with all the stuff soon.
Posts: 550 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links