Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Visiting the GF...Need requests!! (please check my update on page 2) (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Visiting the GF...Need requests!! (please check my update on page 2)
footfella2000
Board Regular
Member # 705

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footfella2000   Email footfella2000   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sniffing!!!!!!
Posts: 37 | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tom
Hall Of Famer
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tom   Author's Homepage   Email tom   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Feet n face, spread toes and worship !

[Jerkoff]

Posts: 1751 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How about some sole flexing...high heel dangling is nice...

If she is willing to show her face...how about some shoe & sole sniffing?

Self-worship of toes & soles is always a crowd pleaser!!!

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not trying to take over your thread with my picture posts. Just wanted to show you some pose ideas that I'd love to see, since I can't take them myself yet. [Smile]

Patrick

Soles, Face, Spread Toes
http://www.solesofsilk.com/images/free_samples/fs-models/fs-wendy/kitchen_bench061.jpg

Soles, Face, Crossed Ankles, Curled Toes
http://www.solesofsilk.com/images/free_samples/fs-models/fs-layla/lingerie_kitchen068.jpg

Sole, Face, Shoe Removal
http://www.solesofsilk.com/images/free_samples/fs-models/fs-jordana/corner_shoes022.jpg

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wazdaname
Elite Trooper
Member # 29767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wazdaname     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Patrick that's the kind of guidance I truly need. I will try my best but obviously i won't come close to the quality of your photos. But all I can do is my best right!
Posts: 488 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trestle101
Major Player
Member # 8506

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trestle101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey dude, high heels or flats for shoes. as for a pose.... I just tell the wife to do what feels natural or show me some sexy pose. seems to work i guess hahaha [Big Grin]
Posts: 166 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wazdaname
Elite Trooper
Member # 29767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wazdaname     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey so this is a little outline I got for it...weather was rough last couple days so going to do it tmrw after her day. Let me know if i missed anything.

Foot apparrell
Flip flops, thong sandals, flats, heels, bare

Dress apparel
Jeans, leggings, skirt,  bare

Poses
The pose, sitting on soles, front wrinkled, front stretched, standing on toes

Specialty
Footjob, self smell, self worship, me smell, me worship

Posts: 488 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anything with her in it is awesome! Those ALL sound great! PLEASE have some with her soles stretched upright facing the camera with her smiling face too! That would be UNREAL! THANKS!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blackmagict34
All Pro Poster
Member # 41319

Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackmagict34   Email blackmagict34   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
any shots with her feet and face. nylons too. but anything with that cute face and sexy toes

--------------------
feet in my face make me happy

Posts: 660 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WaZsGuRll
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm at work right now, I can't wait to leave I just want to take all these pics already!! [Smile] and don't worry you will get to see my face in some of them I promise
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
baalfootish
All Pro Poster
Member # 33991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for baalfootish   Email baalfootish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just awesome. i tried to get my girl to join this forum but she outright refused lol. she feels i can post some teases to send em to select few but she leaves it to me to handle.
Posts: 550 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
2swift
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16002

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 2swift   Email 2swift   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Standing on toes...awesome! I am sure this new set will be amazing to see.

Regards,
2swift

Posts: 2141 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by WaZsGuRll:
I'm at work right now, I can't wait to leave I just want to take all these pics already!! [Smile] and don't worry you will get to see my face in some of them I promise

My god. Girls like you don't exist! What the hell? Why can't my girl be this easy going? My god. Life is so unfair! [Cry]
Posts: 707 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I CAN'T WAIT to see these pictures! This girl is a dream come true. How often do you see a girl this beautiful, with such gorgeous and sexy feet, who is this accepting, and so nice! This amazing girl is like one in a million! PERFECT! Your face and feet together will be ABSOLUTELY UNREAL! THANK YOU!!!!!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WaZsGuRll
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^wow thank you royals you are making me blush lolll
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links