Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Helping waz out! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Helping waz out!
WaZsGuRll
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So it appears from my little time being a member that a lot of you either like or don't mind my awesome boyfriend waz. Well as of late he has made it clear his biggest fantasy is seeing another guy at my feet. So I was just wondering who could help him out and give him his fantasy?? He has fulfilled mine so I figure it's about time to help him with his!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
archadmirer
Elite Trooper
Member # 3142

Icon 1 posted      Profile for archadmirer   Email archadmirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, I anticipate a healthy response from this! If you are within a reasonable distance of Iowa I'd be happy to oblige... enjoy the coming onslaught of posts!
Posts: 484 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's so funny because I was telling Waz my biggest fantasy is to be at your feet. LOL... [Wink]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

I'm on the East Coast of Canada [Smile] Within a 2 or 3 hour drive of Boston if that helps... [Big Grin]
WaZsGuRll
unregistered

quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
That's so funny because I was telling Waz my biggest fantasy is to be at your feet. LOL... [Wink]

Patrick

Oh is that sooo?? I bet you it's not your biggest fantasy. But ill believe it might be one of them [Tongue]
wazdaname
Elite Trooper
Member # 29767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wazdaname     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow...this is kind of embarrassing ha. I guess not really but looks like you aren't as popular as you thought only 4 buyers [Tongue]
Posts: 488 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toelicker91
Elite Trooper
Member # 7658

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toelicker91   Email toelicker91   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would love to make his fantasy come true. You my dear have very sexy soft loooking soles. I think I would do whatever you asked of me.
Posts: 331 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you ever decide to go to the Jersey Shore to see Snookie, give me a call. In that case I'll be there for 1 reason only [Wink]
Posts: 707 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kingler
Major Player
Member # 40920

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kingler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Eep, doing stuff with another guy watching? I'd be freaked out in that position.
Posts: 219 | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bee
Board Regular
Member # 126

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bee   Email bee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What was your fantasy Wazgirl?
Posts: 46 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jamaicanfeet
All Pro Poster
Member # 16678

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jamaicanfeet   Author's Homepage   Email jamaicanfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm in Jamaica...Come on down [Smile]

--------------------
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/47323
http://www.facebook.com/jacanfeet2012

Http://www.twitter.com/jacanfeet
http://www.youtube.com/user/jacanfeet

Posts: 643 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*Footlongsub has both hands raised, jaw dropped and tounge out* [Drool]

"Damn, wrong continent" [Cry]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Footluvinboi
Elite Trooper
Member # 42393

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Footluvinboi   Email Footluvinboi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gurl i be wiling to make dat drive!

--------------------
Where dem sexy toez at?

Posts: 348 | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fffun
Loyal Member
Member # 3388

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fffun   Email fffun   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Planes, trains or automobiles... I'll be there!
Posts: 62 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by WaZsGuRll:
Oh is that sooo?? I bet you it's not your biggest fantasy. But ill believe it might be one of them [Tongue]

Okay, busted. But the biggest fantasy part would have to involve you being my girlfriend and doing that. LOL... So yeah, working with the situation here.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links