Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Helping waz out! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Helping waz out!
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am here in NEW YORK! Come visit the greatest city in the world, lots to see, and me! I would worship your feet like a dying and starving man having his last meal! I ADORE YOU! You turn me on so much! I am a big WAZ fan too! Let me make your fantasies come true, and you would certainly make mine be realized! When can you both come?!!!!!!
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trestle101
Major Player
Member # 8506

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trestle101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im down to help. mite as well do the gf/wife swap while were at it hahaha
Posts: 166 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hyperion
The Legend
Member # 39397

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hyperion   Email hyperion   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This here is what is known in the vernacular as a "Pandora's Box."

Huh huh, he said, "Pandora," huh huh.

In all seriousness, sign me up for just meeting for drinks, as I am happily married to a pair of wondrous size 6s. The rest of her is pretty nice too.

Speaking of booze, it's conceivable that work might bring me to greater Baltimore, where I've never been. Where can I get a microbrew?

Whoops, I highjacked this thread. Apologies, etc. I now return you to your regularly scheduled Fantasy Unbelievably Coming True.

Pax,
-hyp

Posts: 3723 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
punched
Board Regular
Member # 15430

Icon 1 posted      Profile for punched     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm Game!!
Posts: 40 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doneforever
Elite Trooper
Member # 38637

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doneforever   Email Doneforever   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Um I could help you with such a request!!!!!
Posts: 302 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Newtoallthis
Board Regular
Member # 30860

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Newtoallthis   Email Newtoallthis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ready, Willing, and Able!!!... where r u located?
Posts: 47 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
baalfootish
All Pro Poster
Member # 33991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for baalfootish   Email baalfootish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will book a tour for my band that will pass through SC soley for the opportunity to be at your feet. Your gahgeous dahling, gahgeous lol. Or I could ask my lady love if she fancies a trip down south so waz gets the double threat treatment of seeing a guy at your feet and getting a nice pair of peds to play with (only if you're cool with that of course)

Now I have to ask, what was your biggest fantasy that good sir Waz fulfilled for you?

Posts: 550 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLover36
Elite Trooper
Member # 22908

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLover36   Email FootLover36   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, well if you ever come to London then I'd love to worship your feet...or at the very least massage them [Smile]

--------------------
Smelly, sweaty feet RULE!!!

Posts: 277 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike13
Board Regular
Member # 10041

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike13   Email Mike13   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am looking forward to helping you fulfill Waz's fantasy. Please let me know how we can arrange this.
Posts: 5 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WaZsGuRll
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think I could allow that baalfootish it would only be fair right hehe. Don't think we will be in london anytime soon but maybe later in life!!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ROYALS22262   Email ROYALS22262   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WAZGURL Do you think that you will be in NEW YORK CITY any time soon, or later in life, or tomorrow?
Posts: 1914 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ejc8708
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ejc8708   Email ejc8708   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ill share my girls feet if you will share yours [Big Grin] [Hump]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1869 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
shrunkins0ck
Board Regular
Member # 16700

Icon 1 posted      Profile for shrunkins0ck   Email shrunkins0ck   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wazsgurl, I'd be down as well. I looovvveee smelly feet, it'd be an honor to smell your feet, and lick the sweat off of them for you goddess!! As long as your man is cool with it =) Where are you located?
Posts: 33 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ROYALS22262
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2681

I really want to help my buddy WAZ out!
kamma41
Board Regular
Member # 24765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kamma41   Email kamma41   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If your ever anywhere in the UK i'd be more than happy to lend a hand [Smile]

--------------------
CURRENT SKY STATUS: Not Falling

Posts: 15 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links