Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Bracket of feet

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Bracket of feet
wazdaname
Elite Trooper
Member # 29767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wazdaname     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it'd be so cool if here on wus we started a bracket of feet. We took like an NCAA basketball tournament approach and came up with 16,32, or even the full 64 women and posted a few pics of each and vote on matchups which would eventually get down to the final matchup and declare a winner of the sexiest feet.

I think it'd be really cool if we used amateur models and wives, gfs, and friends but I could see people saying it wouldn't be okay to vote for one over the other. I do agree with that to a point but if they were in the field no ones would be bad feet so it'd be a compliment to even be in it. But if we didn't do that I guess we could do professional models and celebrities.

Anybody else think that would be a cool idea?

Posts: 488 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
18th Floor
Elite Trooper
Member # 35007

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 18th Floor   Email 18th Floor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We have a celebrity contest currently running in case you missed it.

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=013022

It's been up since February and it will continue running for the next few months.

[ April 20, 2011, 03:19 AM: Message edited by: 18th Floor ]

Posts: 448 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wazdaname
Elite Trooper
Member # 29767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wazdaname     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ive seen that. I just thought this was a very different idea than that. And like I said I was hoping to focus on the more normal women that we see posted here rather than professionals and celebs.
Posts: 488 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WaZsGuRll
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love this idea honey. Lets do ittt!!!
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I like this idea as well.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I bet the competition would be intense.
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like the idea of using wives and girlfriends. Would there be categories, like best soles and best toes or just sexiest feet from any angle?
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wazdaname
Elite Trooper
Member # 29767

I honestly think we should do it with the wives and gfs. I could run it myself even with obviously the results coming from everyone else. I have all the ideas of how to set it up, get it going, run it etc. And it would be overall sexiest feet but with each matchup you would post a few photos that would show off the toes, soles, and the different angles to help weigh in on your decision to who to vote for overall.
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think you are inviting a flame war. you dont think the hubby/bf of the girl who goes 0-8 is not going to get all kinds of pissed off? especially when he sees that she is losing to women that he 'knows' arent as hot as his wife/gf. secondly, do you think there is enough material around of even 16 women to last 16 weeks? i can think of a handful of women that have that posted that many sets.. but not nearly enough to fill your idea. lastly, 90% of the models around here don't post their faces.. and in some ways that would be pretty cool. i mean what would be more pure than voting on just feet.. but overall, i cant get too excited by some bodiless feet.

good luck.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, I was thinking more models from paysites and whatnot.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
trestle101
Major Player
Member # 8506

Icon 1 posted      Profile for trestle101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I def wanna see amature wifes and g/fs. NOT paid models
Posts: 166 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

What about amateur models. Like many of the women from sites like Nor Cal Feet, Footsie Tootsies, or College Feet Archive?

--------------------
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links