Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Favorite Shoes HER feet have been in.... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Favorite Shoes HER feet have been in....
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Boys and Girls!

What are your favorite shoes girls wear for licking and sniffing theose yummy soles?

My Photo guy loves when I wear my patent leather ballet shoes all day. He loves to peel off the cute shoes and inhale and lick my warm leathery sweaty soles!

He also loves when I've been at work in my Hose and leather boots all day! That can tend to be a little more dangerous of a smell [Big Grin]

Photo guy doesn't really enjoy my feet after being in my Old Navy flip flops all day! They get nasty smelly from the rubber! But some boys like that [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

You wanna play with my warm hosed feet. Don't you?

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOLEMAN 13
All Pro Poster
Member # 33699

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOLEMAN 13   Email SOLEMAN 13   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'LL TAKE THEM ALL! [Jerkoff]
Posts: 678 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lynard
All Pro Poster
Member # 20188

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lynard   Email lynard   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife had a pair of house slippers/mules that worked great. Her feet got nice and scented without the mix of the leather from the shoes. I was very sad to them retired.

Now we're working on breaking in her uggs.

Posts: 532 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetiesandtoes
Hall Of Famer
Member # 32674

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetiesandtoes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
anything leather smells great mixed with beautiful feet!

--------------------
Always hopeful for a pretty pair of feet in my face

Posts: 1955 | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a sexy post sasha!

I'm really into ballet flats and Platform flip flops. Mmmmmm - you know those chunky ones. They smell Devine and have deep toe prints in them.

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
leather boots are fantastic!
Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BlueBlaze
Board Regular
Member # 38102

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlueBlaze         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love sneakers and ballet flats. I really love it when women don't wear socks with their shoes. I can't get enough of that smell!
Posts: 9 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Archon:
I love sneakers and ballet flats. I really love it when women don't wear socks with their shoes. I can't get enough of that smell!

Ah, yes. I forgot to add - I love socks! Ballet flats and black trainer socks! Ohhhhhh yes! When they come off and you see the soles soaked in heavenly sweat. Mmmm mmmm mmmm

--------------------

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
color14
Board Regular
Member # 41453

Icon 1 posted      Profile for color14   Email color14   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Vintage classic pumps, made in Brazil in the 80's...continue to search for all leather ballet flats...
Posts: 25 | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ballet flats probably...her pink pair or her black pair...I can't decide [Wink]

Her black pair had this little foam foot thing that absorbed all the sweat and smelled wonderful...the pink pair she wore practically every day in Australia for about a year [Tongue]

NOMMMM.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wore my Black patent ballet flats all day into the evening yesterday! I allowed my sniffer boy to sniff, lick and kiss my sweaty leathery feet while he... [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

You wanna play with my warm hosed feet. Don't you?

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
abv.avg.joe.
Loyal Member
Member # 40655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for abv.avg.joe.   Email abv.avg.joe.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A good leather thong sandal. The Reef "Butter" is an excellent example. The Bass thongs do okay, but the thongs with a leather footbed are best.

I haven't been able to experience Old Navy flip flop odor yet.

Ballet flats without socks I think are by far the best for smells. My wife has some cheap ones for work and whooo boy, they sure get ripe.

--------------------
I like cute girls who wear thong sandals all the time!

Posts: 72 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BlueBlaze
Board Regular
Member # 38102

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BlueBlaze         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Toe Sucker II:
quote:
Originally posted by Archon:

Ah, yes. I forgot to add - I love socks! Ballet flats and black trainer socks! Ohhhhhh yes! When they come off and you see the soles soaked in heavenly sweat. Mmmm mmmm mmmm
Actually, if she has to wear socks I would prefer no show socks. Are you refering to "footies", the nylon kind being worn with flats or just regular socks? I don't know why but I do find those nylon things sexy, especially when worn with flats! I like seeing the ankle, it's just flat out sexy! [Drool]
Posts: 9 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

@ Archon - thanks for taking an interest in my preference.

I'm more a regular socks kinda guy. I don't know what it's about. I'm so hooked to the prospect to holding a hot, sweat soaked pair of black socks to my nose, it's mind numbing!!

Don't get me wrong, I still love footies. I love any type of clothing for the foot. I just crave the scent! [Jerkoff]

--------------------

BlueBlaze
Board Regular
Member # 38102

quote:
Originally posted by Toe Sucker II:
I just crave the scent! [Jerkoff]

I couldn't agree more! [Thumbs Up]
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links