Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Favorite Shoes HER feet have been in.... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Favorite Shoes HER feet have been in....
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Old Navy worn flip flops(classics) great smelly odor, also Havaianas flip flops i like stinky odor, cheap classic flip flops very smelly too...leather thongs aromatic stink! Sasha i want sniff your stinky Old Navy flops [Mmm]
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by abv.avg.joe.:
A good leather thong sandal. The Reef "Butter" is an excellent example. The Bass thongs do okay, but the thongs with a leather footbed are best.

I'm actually not a sniffer though I'm also not opposed to a little odor. Living in Florida my wife wears sandals and flip- flops almost year around so her feet don't get a strong odor. I love the smell of leather so I'm with AAJ on this one but I'm also not adverse to a slight rubber/ plastic smell from sandals or flips. Just knowing that she's been wearing them for me is arousing enough for me to overlook the smell.
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
L like women in sling back, pumps and mules

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JKO12
Loyal Member
Member # 30609

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JKO12     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Purple ballet flats and bare feet. They always smell and taste so nice
Posts: 51 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
uk480
Board Regular
Member # 42810

Icon 1 posted      Profile for uk480     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my wifes feet smell lovely after been in heels and tights all day in work
Posts: 3 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Leather flats. My gawd [Big Grin]
Posts: 707 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toe_smeller
Board Regular
Member # 40291

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toe_smeller   Email toe_smeller   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My top 3 in order of awesomeness would be: Sneakers without socks, worn all day long and worked out or jogged in.
Flats with no stockings worn all day on a hot day.
And heels and nylons worn all day to the office.
But really I love the scent of feet after being in almost any shoes, except I have to agree with your photo guy in that I don't like rubbery smelling shoes.

Posts: 20 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wore my pretty black patent ballet flats all day Sunday! Whewwwwwwww. I did a kick ass photo set for WU. You can almost smell them on the pictures [Tongue] [Jerkoff]

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

You wanna play with my warm hosed feet. Don't you?

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rae124
Hall Of Famer
Member # 328

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rae124   Email Rae124   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ballet flats are fucking amazing, so is any closed in shoe really. Thongs are heavenly too, as well as wedges.

I'm getting a hard on just thinking about the scent right now lol.

Posts: 1473 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i still fantasize about the day wifey will like wearing hose and closed leather shoes more than once a week. her scent is so perfect.. but i'm the only one who loves that.

she rarely ever wears hose with her ballet flats... and in the summmer (prime scent time) she won't do hose either.

so.. i sit... wait... and hope.. and pray.. then Sasha comes around and posts this posts.. and well.... i just sigh!

RPM

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Mule
Major Player
Member # 35514

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr. Mule   Email Mr. Mule   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh if only mules could produce wonderful foot smells but "sigh" they do not. Pumps and tights/nylons are the preferred choice for foot scented goodness!
Posts: 240 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eddi
Elite Trooper
Member # 11744

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eddi   Author's Homepage   Email eddi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My fav pair of shoes for girls to wear are leather slip ons, closed toe but not a closed in heel and never ne socks or nylons! I've smelt 2 diff pairs of these and both were extremely pungent, i mean if you dont like the smell of feet then putting your nose in them would prob make you gag. Any way the first pair i smelt was my mates misses just after she took them off after work holy crap i can still remember the smell tangy,strong and salty tasting. The 2nd was a girl i was seeing so i got to take the off her feet and as soon as i slid them off the air got a bit thicker, i held her feet to my face and took in the strongest smell before sucking everyone of her toes .

--------------------
Click to join footfetishperth

Click to join Candid-Feet-Pics-Perth

Posts: 259 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wore my Old Navy flip flops all day yesterday!! NASTY SMELL!!!

You guys like that? [Wink]

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

You wanna play with my warm hosed feet. Don't you?

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like when my wife wears flip-flops all day. The soles get a little dirty and I love how they look with a bit of dirt on them.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links