Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Girls with foot fetish. Do they exist? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Girls with foot fetish. Do they exist?
silke
Major Player
Member # 8419

Icon 1 posted      Profile for silke     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am sure that you will agree with me in that when we introduce a girl to our foot fetish, two things can happen:

If the girl is in love, she will try to help us to indulge in our fetish. But she might not be comfy and we can see many times that she is not enjoying that. Very often you can see she is thinking that's weird.

Also, it could happen, specially if it's a one night's date, that the girl is not willing to play footsie, because that's the strangest and latest thing she would do.

Question is: are there girls who enjoy foot fetish? girls who enjoy having their feet worshiped? who enjoy giving footjobs and all that stuff we like? Do you know of any?

Posts: 145 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CDNFootbabes
The Legend
Member # 21192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CDNFootbabes   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well i can say that for as long as I have know my g/f Barbie Gurl she has always taken care of her hands and feet since she was young, and has always loved foot rubs...but since i have introduced her to foot fetishism she has really taken to it and has a genuine enjoyment of foot worship, fj's and taking pics, she takes pics on her own now and hands me the camera when i get home and says "look at the pics i took" so yes, girls like this DO exist!!!

--------------------
Marcus

Follow on Twitter: @CDNFootBabes
Follow on IG: @cdnftguy

Posts: 4602 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_luvin
Board Regular
Member # 14351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_luvin   Email foot_luvin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
they do exist, i am married to one
Posts: 47 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not many start off like that if that's what your asking, but after introduced, I'd imagine, the majority of girls like it.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes. There are women with foot fetishes for women's feet, and for men's feet (as crazy as it may sound).

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
archman218
Board Regular
Member # 37912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for archman218     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have a girl who literally sets up chillin with me on her breaks from work just to get her feet smelled/rubbed/licked....she says she especially loves when i put my face under her toes and just take a huge deep breath...she LOVES when i smell her feet! she also loves taking videos/pics/ etc....i'm pretty sure she has a fetish for the worship of her feet....tons of girls like that exist
Posts: 12 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree, not many start off with an acceptance of a foot fetish. But if she is into you (sexual attraction) then she is game. Trust me, I was with this girl, she is sexy (feet to head). I slowly introduced my foot fetish and let me tell you, she is 100% game. I have had those toes in my face and feet on my cock. So there are girls out there, just start off with a compliment. [Thumbs Up]
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fiona McFee
Major Player
Member # 39121

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fiona McFee   Author's Homepage   Email Fiona McFee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yup. We do exist, but I think we come to it differently (for the most part) than guys do. I think most girls who wind up with a foot fetish were open minded, sexually, to begin with. When I was introduced to it, it really resonated with me and I remembered childhood moments of being enamored with my own feet.

At this point, it's a daily part of my life. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't notice a nice pair of feet in sandals or notice someone noticing my toes (in fact, both of these things happened today).

A handful of friends know about my interest in feet/foot attention or know that I make foot fetish videos. The only one of them who expressed a similar interest (she's given footjobs and has cute, well taken care of feet) is the most sexually openminded of them.

--------------------
~~Fiona's Footjobs~~~~

-

Posts: 184 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foot_sniffer
Major Player
Member # 36272

Icon 1 posted      Profile for foot_sniffer   Email foot_sniffer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Considering how many people there are, I'd say there are people of both genders who have any fetish you could possibly imagine.
Posts: 177 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamp
Elite Trooper
Member # 19270

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamp   Email lamp   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i didn't think it was possible until i met my new girlfriend. she loves me doing anything to her feet. it literally turns her on!

but i dont know if that counts as having a fetish? she will touch my own feet in a non-sexual affectionate way sometimes but i told her that it doesnt turn me on when she asked me about it.

if she were to get turned on by my feet i might find it strange at first but would be more than happy to return the favour.

She's a very open minded girl, and as she pointed out - everybody has their own 'thing' whatever that may be. even if youre a pretty regular guy who's massively into tits or ass, or a girl who likes to be tied up or spanked. we all have our things and sometimes we cant rationalise them or truly understand them. we're all just different in our own way.

i love her attitude!

Posts: 483 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbean
Loyal Member
Member # 3172

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^ Similar outlook to my girlfriend

She's not a freak or anything ( in the cool sexual way) but shes openminded etc about it.....

She loves foot massages and it makes her dripping wet when I suck her toes.

I neglect to do this sometimes but she doesn't mind because smelling them makes me like titanium x50 anyway!

Posts: 59 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
color14
Board Regular
Member # 41453

Icon 1 posted      Profile for color14   Email color14   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My girlfriend wore pantyhose and sexy shoes all her life, and had no idea that feet, shoes or pantyhose had an affect on a man. She only thought it had to do with tits and hips, basically.
Since she met me, I've opened up a whole new world to her, because she says most men she dated had no clue about anything than just getting their rocks off, and it didn't matter what the woman wore, just as long as her tits were there..ugh...
Now, she has a love for women wearing heels, thinks about how they might smell, and wonders if they are real leather, or the fake stuff.
She loves the smells of the fine shoes, being real leather, and will smell them while I make love to her.
She says she used to look at women's tits, to compare, and now all she does is look down....lol

Posts: 25 | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Barbie
Hall Of Famer
Member # 41134

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Barbie   Author's Homepage   Email Goddess Barbie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am putting in my comment on this topic. Yes we do exist. I have always took care of my feet and finger nails since I was young as Marcus has already said. I enjoy any attention I can get on my feet from massages to pedi's and of course lets not forget worshiping!
I had no idea the effect my feet have on you boys with a foot fetish until I met Marcus. I was opened minded to the idea of it and I have to say a monster was created. And the attention I get now well I just suck it up!!
I take my own pics of my feet now and do find myself looking at other peoples feet too.

So Silke we do exist!!!!! [Wink]

--------------------
 -
www.barbiefootgurl.com

Twitter - @barbiefootgurl
IG - @barbie_foot_gurl

Posts: 1834 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kingler
Major Player
Member # 40920

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kingler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My girlfriend loves what I do to her feet, it turns us both on so, cool! Perfect match really... she hates nail polish, as do I! She hates high heels, me too! (as in I don't like the look of them, not that I wear them [Tongue] ).
But she doesn't really have any fetishes of her own but just rides off the groove of mine.

Posts: 219 | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ShortLivedTyranny
Hall Of Famer
Member # 36627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ShortLivedTyranny   Author's Homepage   Email ShortLivedTyranny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We definitely do exist [Smile]
I came to it through an ex-boyfriend and it just found it's place in part of me. I wouldn't have it any other way!

But I have came across a lot of lesbians that are waaay into feet as well. I never asked.. but now that I'm curious to know how they got into it I might shoot one of them an email, haha.

But yes, PLENTY of girls are already into it, and plenty more willing to try it. xD

Posts: 1039 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links