Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Girls with foot fetish. Do they exist? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Girls with foot fetish. Do they exist?
aerodrew
All Pro Poster
Member # 2682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aerodrew   Author's Homepage   Email aerodrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My wife and I have been together for over 20 years.. Over time I guess I kinda slowly introduced her to my foot fetish...

When we first met she definately did not have a foot fetish,, although she was aware that she had nice feet and kept them nicely done.
And she never made me feel like all the attention I gave her feet was weird or taboo...
She loved me and wanted to make me happy...

Now 20 years later shes all in... I have over 5k pics of her feet since 2003,, many of them taken by her, she spots nice feet in public for me, she gives me her feet pretty much at my beckon call, teases me w/ them, asks me what color I want when she goes gor her pedicure...
And the list goes on....

But.... Is her "foot fetish" anywhere close to mine??? NOPE..

I would have to venture to say that chicks born with a foot fetish like me and as intense as mine are about as rare as a Babe Ruth rookie card..

Just me .02 cents..

Posts: 750 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
By women having a foot fetish, my first thought was that you were asking if there are women who are sexually aroused by feet (as opposed to women just enjoying loving attention paid to their own feet). If this is what you meant by the question, then the answer is a firm "YES". The best case in point would be be Belladonna who admits to an ardent love of feet - judging by her videos, she seems partial to women's feet.

As aerodrew points out above, however, there don't seem to be a lot of 'em. Certainly haven't run into any myself.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ticklin' Terry
Board Regular
Member # 42500

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ticklin' Terry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lots of women with a fetish for feet or, at least, foot play. Lots of female ticklers out there.
Posts: 44 | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links