Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » True story of how I got to smell a middle-aged Indian lady's foot - Part 1 (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: True story of how I got to smell a middle-aged Indian lady's foot - Part 1
footsaab
Major Player
Member # 23116

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footsaab   Email footsaab   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is an absolutely 100% true experience I recently had.
It all started a few years back when I started working in an office with a very attractive middle-aged Indian lady in her early 50s.

Every day she would have the same routine at work: she would come in the morning wearing sneakers then sit down and take them off and then peel off her socks and then change into a pair of sexy heels. Then in the evening she would reverse the process by putting her socks and sneakers back on.

Needless to say I would get a great foot show on a daily basis. Now this lady had lovely small fleshy feet with very high arches and I would sit there in the office imaging how they smelt and how they would feel to touch.

However as she was a work colleague I never dared to push the matter in any way.

Me and this lady got on really well at work and I developed a great friendly rapport with her. We were both married and the friendship remained just that.

To be continued........

Posts: 101 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Newtoallthis
Board Regular
Member # 30860

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Newtoallthis   Email Newtoallthis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hopefully this gets finished...
Posts: 47 | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesukr22B
Major Player
Member # 6298

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesukr22B   Email toesukr22B   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
um yeah wtf you wrote like one paragraph dude! Do you have something better to do today?
Posts: 123 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solelvr 20,020
All Pro Poster
Member # 20632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solelvr 20,020     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by toesukr22B:
um yeah wtf you wrote like one paragraph dude! Do you have something better to do today?

lol

--------------------
I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken.

Posts: 683 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
southside_hood
Major Player
Member # 21792

Icon 1 posted      Profile for southside_hood   Email southside_hood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no offense, but what was the purpose if this? I mean it's cool to give a little introduction to the story to explain who she is or how yall know each other, but what was the point on just saying that, and stopping?
Posts: 106 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's called building tension. Have you ever written a story before?
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Leave the guy alone!

If you have nothing good to say don't say anything at all!

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scotty7493
All Pro Poster
Member # 13127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scotty7493         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He probably got soo turned on thinking about it he ended up wacking himself silly and forgot to finish his little story.

That or he's got alzheimers and forgot to finish what he started.

--------------------
Like my avatar pic? Apparently Imageshack loves female feet too!

Posts: 517 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
southside_hood
Major Player
Member # 21792

Icon 1 posted      Profile for southside_hood   Email southside_hood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Toe Sucker II:
Leave the guy alone!

If you have nothing good to say don't say anything at all!

O shut your lame ass up, I can say whatever I want it's a forum for crying out loud. Everyone on here is entitled to say how they feel, whether its good or bad.
Posts: 106 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You would think that would be the case. But alas, it isn't.
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footsaab
Major Player
Member # 23116

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footsaab   Email footsaab   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK guys thanks for the comments....The reason for not completing it was partly to build the tension but also due to the lack of time.

Anyway without further ado here is part 2 of my true story:
My fondness for my colleague grew over the years and months. I loved her personality as well as her looks. This is what made my attraction for her feet even stronger. The summer months were even more pleasant as she would often wear flip-flops or even sit barefoot at her desk. My desk would be positioned in a way that exposed her beautiful soles to me.
At night I would dream about meeting her and then asking her to take off her shoes and smelling her feet. But I dared not let on my feelings in the office.
I can honestly say that some days I would look forward to going into work just to see her and her feet.
One day she came and announced that she had got another job. That was a sad day for me and my heart sank at the thought of her not being there in the office with me.
After we parted ways we kept in touch via email and a strange thing happened. We found we were emailing each other all the time. The chat was mostly banter and office gossip but then one day I made a passing comment about how beautiful she was. She joking asked if I was making a pass at her and I jokingly replied that I was indeed.

I realised that not working together had benefits I had not conceived of before as it seemed to break down some of the more formal inhibitions between us. This emboldened me and with the confidence of knowing her trust and familiarity in me I took the decision to bring the topic onto her feet. During our email conversations if she ever mentioned how tired she felt I would drop a hint by suggesting that she needed a nice foot massage. One time I asked her if she still had the same routine of taking her shoes and socks off every morning. She replied in the affirmative. Then I asked her if her feet were still as beautiful as I remembered them. She seemed a bit shocked and suggested that they were in fact ugly, (as many women with hot feet do ). She laughed and thought I was crazy for thinking so.
One day I went even further and told her that I often had dreams about seeing her and smelling her feet. This made her laugh and she thought it all a bit funny but innocent. The topic of her feet became a regular in our email chats and she confessed that she thought I was obsessed with her feet ! Jokingly I confirmed that it was true.

One day we agreed to meet up for some lunch and I took the opportunity to drive her to a nice quiet picnic slot. She looked stunning that day with her long dark hair and beautiful complextion. The icing on the cake was the sexy black sandals she wore. I felt butterflies in the pit of my stomach looking at her. We sat on the grass and ate lunch. My heart skipped a beat when she sat down opposite me and took her sandals off. I must have been shaking with excitement and anticipation as I asked her If I could feel her beautiful feet. She gave a nervous smile and nodded. I couldn't beleive it. This is what heaven must be like. Here I was sitting opposite a woman whose feet I had lusted after for so many years with her soft, fleshy and sweaty soles in my hands ! I had a hard on by now but played it cool with her as she did not consider any of this to be sexual in intent. Then with my heart beating faster and with the risk of being seen to be a perv and turned down I thought about asking her the ultimate question: "Can I smell your feet ?"

To be continued.......

Posts: 101 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
One day I went even further and told her that I often had dreams about seeing her and smelling her feet.
Okay...you must be one hell of a good looking guy because I was a little weirded out by that one. If the story you're telling is 100% true to the detail with no embellishment then well played.

quote:
she did not consider any of this to be sexual in intent.
Well...I mean...you've already told her you were attracted to her feet, right? So how could it not be?

Anyway, I'll stop nit-picking and let you tell your story [Smile]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footsaab
Major Player
Member # 23116

Yup absolutely true.....i do not consider myself to be particularly good looking....remember I was telling her about my dream and dreams can be weird.

Remember for us foot guys feet are part of our sexuality but for the masses they are purely functional parts of the body.

combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

quote:
Originally posted by footsaab:
The reason for not completing it was partly to build the tension but also due to the lack of time.

Well, what do you know, I got one right.
Scotty7493
All Pro Poster
Member # 13127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scotty7493         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I couldn't be bothered to read it. I live in an area that's predominantly Asian (Chinese, Indian, and Tamil).

Ever been in a crowded busy Chinese supermarket, or waiting in line at a bank on a hot summer day with 30 sweaty East Indians ahead of you? What a stink.

Can't imagine how putrid their feet would smell. But hey, some people get completely off on that shit.

--------------------
Like my avatar pic? Apparently Imageshack loves female feet too!

Posts: 517 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links