Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » True story of how I got to smell a middle-aged Indian lady's foot - Part 1 (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: True story of how I got to smell a middle-aged Indian lady's foot - Part 1
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where is part 3? C'mon, man! [Woot]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10501 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kingler
Major Player
Member # 40920

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kingler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If this is true then congrats. Personally I wouldn't have left it that long but I do move fast.

Years back when I was in school (14 or so), my then girlfriend and I were watching the Paul o' Grady Show. Some woman rang in complaining that her husband never massaged her feet.
Well that was perfect. "I don't want to be like that!" and whipped her socks off. Sucked her toes, kissed her feet. It totally got her off too!

Posts: 219 | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footsaab
Major Player
Member # 23116

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footsaab   Email footsaab   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK Guys here is the concluding part 3:-

"Can I smell your feet ?" . That was the question I pondered as I had her sweaty feet in my hands. It was a risk. Even though I had discussed my dream with her and talked about her feet, actually doing it was another matter. I would be moving from theory to action...fantasy to reality. The risk was that she may perceive me to be some kind of pervert and reject my offer. Worse still it could ruin our friendship. Maybe I needed to give it more time ? Perhaps I should be content with just being able to handle and caress those lovely feet and carry on grooming her to be in a position to comply to my request sometime in the future.
But the other risk was that I may not ever get a chance like this again and more importantly I was horny as hell. My dick was doing the thinking rather than my head !
Shaking with anticipation I nervously spoke those magic words to her, "Can I smell your feet ?"
A short pause followed that seemed like an eternity to me. She looked nervous. What was she thinking ?
I was about to quickly save embaressment and change the subject when she replied, "OK..".

This was music to my ears. A dream come true. This is the moment every foot lover fantasizes about all the time.
I felt so jubilent at the moment that I felt like jumping up and doing a victory dance....but I restrained myself and instead concentrated on the job at hand.

I knew it had to be done just right. I had to strike a balance between smelling her foot in a way that allowed me to inhale her scent without showing my sexual lust in an overt manner.

I lifted the soft fleshy sweaty foot up towards my nose and slowly moved my face closer to the sole of the foot. As I moved nearer I could feel the heat of the sweaty foot as it drew near to my nose. As my nose made contact to her sole I sensed the moisture of the sweat on my nose mixed with the heavenly musk that emanates from a bare foot that has been encased in a leather shoe and sweaty sole skin. I put my nose deeply into the soft area between her toes and sole and inhaled deeply.
I felt a sexual rush of endorphines and excitement through my body as I breathed in the musky foot odour. Her feet had a very strong smell but it was not unpleasant in any way. Far from it the addictive foot smell was intoxicating.
I wished I could keep my nose buried in the silky smelly soles for longer. But alas she nervously withdrew her foot and as I looked up at her face I could see she looked a bit sheepish and uncomfortable.
Sensing her reaction and with the satisfaction of having received my trophy I changed the topic of conversation and we continued with our picnic as if nothing had happened.

Later on I went home and played back the momentus moment back in my mind over and over and felt as if I had finally acheived my ultimate fantasy of asking a woman to smell her feet.

My friendship with this woman remains intact to this day and we often talk about that moment. She still views it as a stange but innocent action on my part. As for me I await the next opportunity to meet her again and ask her if I can smell her feet again. Although I am not sure how without revealing my sexual motive behind it.

Any ideas guys ?

Posts: 101 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you have any photos of her you can share?

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
desmond
Major Player
Member # 20001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for desmond   Email desmond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great story my man...!!!

indian women have gorgeous feet...
I had an indian collegue as well..
gorgeous women, she is actually a grandmother already.... she's in her early 50's as well..
but believe me, she's gorgeous...!!!

her feet are incredible, sounds like the women in our story, which is wy I enjoyed your story so much..
I too keep in contact with this women..
I have been to her house, because I like her as a person..
And honestly, I hat the fact that she has such gorgeous feet sometimes, because it distracts me from the fact that she's a nice older women, grandmother...!!
I really liked her, but whenever I visit her at her house...
she's always barefoot...
I actually think she has no idea how that can affect a man...
she has gorgeous large feet with long shaped toes and beautifully shaped nails..

I have never been in your position, I really envy you brother...!!!

I have no advice for you, because you're way ahead of me..!!! hahaha

but if you get the chance again to smell this ladies feet...
don;t sugarcoat it or anything...
you said you really like her as a person as well..
you are really good friends...
don;t smell her foot and run the risk of her noticing your sexual desire because of the smelling...
because she will notice, it's impossiblde to hide it men...!!!

she's your friend, your good friends right?
so the next time you and her talk about that moment when you smelled her foot...
maybe the two of you talk about it jokingly, but try to also talk about the fact that it was arousing in a way...
I have no idea how to fraise that, but just be sure that you let her now that it gave you arousal in some way...

it's better for her to know about that through a conversation with you.. because if se notices it while you are smelling the hell out of her foot, then she'll freak out and feel uncomfortable...

if you manage to talk to her about it in a comfortable conversation...
it might still be weird to her...
but she'll probably also appriciate your honesty...

and with that knowledge... if she will allow you to touch or even smell her feet after that, whilst her knowing that it turns you on...

then it becomes way more meaningfull..

either way... having you tell her in a comfortable conversation is way better than not telling her and having her notice your arousal while you are smelling her feet...
because then she also knows you were trying to "trick" her into arousing you...

that's is all I can say about that...

it's scary and risky to just talk it out...
but you've got bravery in you men,becuase you already took he step to ask this lady if you could smell her feet..

do the right thing brother...!!!

greetings and take care,

Desmond

Posts: 225 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wazdaname
Elite Trooper
Member # 29767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wazdaname     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Enjoyed the three parts. Thanks for sharing!
Posts: 488 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 26478

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footjoyboy   Email footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No ideas, just... [Jerkoff]

--------------------
https://pixady.com/image/0893/

Posts: 5992 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scrunchlover
All Pro Poster
Member # 21542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for scrunchlover   Email scrunchlover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey footsaab, I don't know about you, but I probably would have just grabbed her feet and started rubbing them, like it was totally natural, all the while gauging her feelings. That would be a small risk to take with a potential huge payout, but it sounds like you've done well for yourself already.

--------------------
Just because you're "popular", doesn't mean I have to like you.

Posts: 782 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
somewittyfootfetishname
Board Regular
Member # 12292

Icon 1 posted      Profile for somewittyfootfetishname   Email somewittyfootfetishname   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a great story: I was at my friends house and his sister was sitting barefooted and I asked if she wanted to a foot rub and she said no...
and I was like damn!

The end

Posts: 47 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footsaab
Major Player
Member # 23116

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footsaab   Email footsaab   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks for all the great feedback. thought you might be interested to know that me and my indian lady friend have been on a few more trips since then and every time she has taken off her shoes and let me handle her feet which is an erotic experience each time. however i haven't had the courage to ask her to smell them again. however we have talked about me giving her a proper massage sometime and i am thinking i could lift her feet close to my face while massaging them and get some sniffing done too.
Posts: 101 | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice [Smile]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When you do finally get to give her a foot massage, have her roll over on her tummy (tell her it's better for relaxation), and, if you do it right, she'll never know when you're taking your whiffs.

[Evil Grin]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10501 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links