Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Told her my deep and dirty secret... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Told her my deep and dirty secret...
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As the title says...... I told the girl I'm seeing about my fetish.

She thought it was hilarious. I'm quite glad she took it so well. However there's a slight problem... She said that I will never get my hands on her feet. Ever. She hates them. I think they look beautiful. Naturally! Her feet are probably the best feet I've actually had access too. Nice and wide, fleshy, wrinkly and beautiful short chubby toes! Everything I could have wished for [Drool]

What do you think I should do to try and get in there with them?

--------------------
Sweaty Stinky Cheesey Female Feet is my idea of heaven.

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like duh, yeah of course man go for it. And don't forget pics for us members too please [Fingers Crossed]

Good luck, and "may the force be with you" [Wink]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
abv.avg.joe.
Loyal Member
Member # 40655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for abv.avg.joe.   Email abv.avg.joe.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know, but maybe she'll break a little.

My wife hates feet and all that bs. Why then get pedicures?

Anyways, I'm able to do some stuff, but major toe sucking and licking is a dislike for her. So I get to kiss heavily and sneak in some tongue in between. It helps that I like her to keep her thongs on, because I need that.

All I can say is play it right, whatever you think that is, and maybe some wine and a foot rub after walking around the mall buying a couple pairs of flip flops/ thongs.

Good luck!

--------------------
I like cute girls who wear thong sandals all the time!

Posts: 72 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
boii170
Major Player
Member # 41910

Icon 1 posted      Profile for boii170   Email boii170   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL major contradictory.

She took it so well.. she laughed at me.. she said she I'll never touch her feet. LOL

I think you missed the message.

Posts: 123 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My ex hated her feet and thought they were ugly. However, she let me suck on her toes and do stuff with them. Also, her feet weren't ugly, but they weren't great, either--they were average.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toe Sucker II   Email Toe Sucker II   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some mixed reviews. Thanks to all.

I think I'll just keep chipping away. As the saying goes... Time is a healer? lol

--------------------

Posts: 3602 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Unless she was near violently against you worshipping her feet...it sounds she is a bit playful with it.

Best way to get some approval is when making love to her...'specially with you on top...just go to town in trying to please her...then when you are on top and it is getting near that time...just casually get into those soles...maybe suck a toe or toe and she might start getting into it.

...do you guys drink(or drugs:P)? While at home and having some drinks...try to massage her feet...after time she should give in...

if it is always a big NO for anything with the feet...tough call!

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

I think you're right oneagain.

She's so much fun to be around. I think she will put up a fight but will come good as like goes on.

--------------------

DeadGoon
All Pro Poster
Member # 24278

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DeadGoon   Email DeadGoon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll just give you my story. My first gf HATED feet and really hated hers.

Now, I never told her about my fetish. However, I did end up sucking her toes while we were playing around... she acted like she was grossed out but eventually it started to dawn on me it was just an act. It turned her on from day one. To the point where she seemed to encourage it...

Posts: 962 | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

quote:
Originally posted by DeadGoon:
I'll just give you my story. My first gf HATED feet and really hated hers.

Now, I never told her about my fetish. However, I did end up sucking her toes while we were playing around... she acted like she was grossed out but eventually it started to dawn on me it was just an act. It turned her on from day one. To the point where she seemed to encourage it...

Sounds great. I think that's what I'm going to do. Catch her out when we're having sex/fooling around. She's gotta like it?!!! Surely! It's a kinky feeling. I love feet so bad. I just want this to work out. She took it really well so there's a start. Right?

--------------------

FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think she'll let you have her feet. She may just do it just to please you, and she may even find out she likes it. I remember one member on another post said his wife hated her feet, but after time, she began to like having her feet worshipped. Either way, I think it will happen, just may take a little time. My wife used to pull her feet away when I tried to kiss them during foreplay, but while having sex, I would put her legs on my shoulders so her feet were close to my face. Right before she came, I would grab her feet and put her toes in my mouth. She didn't yank her feet away at that moment.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Mule
Major Player
Member # 35514

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr. Mule   Email Mr. Mule   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wish you the best of luck hopefully she is just playing hard to get and is secretly turned on. But if she vehemetly against you touching her feet my advice is to move on. The slogan for foot men in the year 2011 is "don't settle." Not to brag but circumstances like this reinforce how lucky I am to have the woman I do in my life. Anyways if she gives in to your foot demands but continues to be disgusted by the idea of foot fetish bitterness may rear it's ugly head.
Posts: 240 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toetapper
The King Of Feet
Member # 6473

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Toetapper   Email Toetapper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Spotlight:
Good Bye!

I'm inclined to agree. If she follows through on her claim that you won't be getting your hands on her feet, I'd suggest that you start assessing your satisfaction and options.

Good luck changing her mind.

Posts: 5067 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Toe Sucker II
Serious Sniffer
Member # 1720

Thanks for all of your feedback.

I'm pleased to say that we have made progress... She's been teasing me about her feet. She asked if I could hear them being rubbed together as we spoke. I was a little turned on as she said in a rather sexy tone of voice. [Drool]

I'll keep you posted as and when things happen. If everyone is cool with it I'll dig this post out again; saves creating a new one.

--------------------

Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've never been in a situation where I've sat down and "had the talk" with any girl about my foot fetish. In my opinion, that in of itself can come across as weird, especially if you're not comfortable having that conversation, not to mention the words used in that conversation, considering that the word "fetish" has such a negative connotation with most people. That word can immediately turn someone off. The bottom line is if you're uncomfortable with it, she'll sense it and then she'll be uncomfortable with it as well. That very well may be the reason she said that you'll never get your hands on her feet. Even if you are/were comfortable having that kind of conversation with her, talking about it and trying to convey it verbally could have been enough to turn her off to the idea that you really like her feet.

In lieu of talking about it, I've always followed the philosophy that actions speak louder than words. In my opinion, it's also better than talking about it on quite a few different levels. The act of just going for it allows for the element of surprise and something different that a woman isn't expecting. Most women like a little degree of unpredictability here and there. In addition, going for it without "getting her permission" allows a guy to take a dominant role in the situation, which is another positive attribute that women like. It also adds some degree of sexual tension, in my opinion. If you just do it without any kind of explanation, a woman may have an inclining that her feet turn a guy on but by not verbalizing it in any way and taking the "dreaded fetish word" out of the equation, it can suddenly become more attractive and appealing - something "naughty" that's unique that she has never experienced before with any other guy. That alone makes it unique and sexually appealing, as opposed to "putting all the cards on the table" and expressing full out "I have a foot fetish".

To the present situation, you may have to proceed with caution now that "the horses have all left the barn", so to speak. You may have to totally lay off of paying any attention to her feet for a little while. Then, when she least expects it, just go for it by sucking on her toes in the heat of the moment. I'm thinking she suddenly won't be so concerned over her opinion that she has "ugly feet".

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links