Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Are these Musicians Paying Tribute or Mocking Fetishists?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Are these Musicians Paying Tribute or Mocking Fetishists?
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hard to tell if they're being serious about foot rubs being great or not.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3Cmc6s5gAs

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lol. Well I'm glad you like it [Tongue]

quote:
If you want a foot rub (not interested in sex) I'm the man! I am looking for open minded woman that would enjoy a great foot rub. I simply like giving them as much as you'd like receiving them. Age race doesn't mater woman only. We can meet at a park or wherever you feel comfortable
Is the user's description so, despite being a little desperate, he likes feet.

As for the music...I'd say they're poking fun probably...

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think Tyler has the honor of being the man whose foot fetish material is bootlegged THE MOST.

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tyler... [Woot] "YOU'RE A FUCKING LEGEND!!!!" [Woot]

11k Hits +

..He can meet in a park
In the dark
In a park...

I like the song now [Big Grin]

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by canIsmellYourFeet:
I think Tyler has the honor of being the man whose foot fetish material is bootlegged THE MOST.

Sounds like a dubious honor. [Laugh]
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
baalfootish
All Pro Poster
Member # 33991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for baalfootish   Email baalfootish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hahahahahaha thats fucking great. i love the faces the girls give lol
Posts: 550 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hahhaa classic

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SarahSolesDaddy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3205

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SarahSolesDaddy   Author's Homepage   Email SarahSolesDaddy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Collection of girls is amazing I think its a tribute more than anything

--------------------
C4S.com/31263

Posts: 1287 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FabulosoFeet:
Collection of girls is amazing I think its a tribute more than anything

suh-weet [Big Grin] [Thumbs Up] i was hoping it was more of a tribute

the musician did sound like a cool guy who might've had a foot fetish. i was just humored by that horrible sounding trombone sounding thing that would play in the background LOL

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is it a released song, do we know?

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by canIsmellYourFeet:

it's all cool as long as they honor foot fetishists and show us in a good light, then i'm cool with it [Hump]
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

quote:
Originally posted by Andy-Laa:
Is it a released song, do we know?

not sure, but i would die with joy if this ended up on MTV and was the missing link which bridged the understanding of mainstreamers with true red blooded foot fetishists!! [Fingers Crossed]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links