Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » SEX WORKER FEET (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: SEX WORKER FEET
peterjohn
Elite Trooper
Member # 37637

Icon 1 posted      Profile for peterjohn   Email peterjohn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I HAD BEEN OUT PARTYING AND STARTED TO GET THE FEELING FOR FEET.SO LEFT THE CLUB IN SEARCH OF FEET.AS I DROVE I PICKED UP THIS OK LOOKING CHIC AND GOT TO BUSINESSS.I SAID I JUST WANT HER FEET NOTHING ELSE.SO WE DROVE OFF AND I PAID.SHE JUST REMOVED ONE FOOT AS SHE WAS WEARING CLOSED BOOTS.
I INSTANTLY GOT HARD AS I SAW HER TOES.HER TOES WERE I BIT COLD AND MOIST FROM THE COLD WEATHER.SHE HAD SOFT BUT SHORT TOES.THE AROMA WAS SLIGHTLY WET(NOT THE ONES I LIKE).AND I STARTED SUCKIN.OOH MAN THAT WAS THE BEST TASTE AND SUCKIN OF TOES EVER HER TOES WERE SO SOFT.

SHE WAS VERY TICKLISH SO I ASKED HER TO JERK ME OFF SO I COULD FINISH QUICKLY AS I WAS A BIT SCARED OF BEING ROBBED AS WELL. MAN HER HAND WAS LIKE BUTTER ON MY COCK.AS SHE JERKED OFF I SUCKED HARDER ON HER BIG TOE AND PUT HER WHOLE FOOT IN MY MOUTH.FUCK I EXPLODED.I JUST SUCKED HER SOLES AND FINISHED OF WITH HER TOES.MAN THAT WAS THE BEST YET.WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK......

--------------------
peterjohn

Posts: 281 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
warp
Elite Trooper
Member # 15496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for warp   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I feel like you just shouted all of that in my face.
Posts: 268 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think you're still buzzed, or else you would have turned caps lock off. [Laugh]
Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon24
Loyal Member
Member # 40295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jon24     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lol I agree with Warp.
Posts: 99 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aside from that, it was an interesting story. So was she very willing? At all disgusted?
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah...I am curious how she rolled with it.
Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Having the caps on doesn't bother me. Just makes it easier for me to read.

But, I'd also like to know her reaction when you told her you just want her feet. You think you might use her again or was this a one time thing?

Cool story!

Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nice, would love to hear more about these paid girl experiences!

i absolutely love meeting a beautiful stranger who i've never seen before in my life and then i get to business with her feet and sniff and lick hard while i cum a very good load while she gets me off.

there is nothing in this world that is better!

love to hear more about her reactions to all this. how did she feel, was she used to it or was she amazed or flabberghasted. i love to see how 1st time women react to a guy who has unique desires like me, Hee Hee

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for justdaone   Email justdaone   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haha Tyler I still think you're the man when it comes to this! Do you ever get butterflies when you do this still?
Posts: 1278 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Iknow the feeling!

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peterjohn
Elite Trooper
Member # 37637

Icon 1 posted      Profile for peterjohn   Email peterjohn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she was fine with it.she did mention that she has a regular who picks her up all the time.i think she was more happy that she didnt have 2 shag.easy money 4 her i guess.i was nervous though just in case i got jacked.but it was easy. I my mind i was thinking a footjob and pics but didnt want 2 go back on my word. But i must say the thought of a stranger and wat her toes are gonna look like was so exciting i got me harder i tell you.im definatly gonna give this another go. ps- sorry abt the caps lock.but guys lets not forget we are all here for our fetish nothing else.

--------------------
peterjohn

Posts: 281 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Only problem I have with paying a 'sex worker' for feet is they want to charge the same or near the same as full sex.

If they are having a slow day, they should be happy to offer their just their feet for a discount!

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
justdaone
Hall Of Famer
Member # 16096

peterjohn, if you decide to have another go, please let us know.....
Jay the Footman
Major Player
Member # 42837

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jay the Footman   Author's Homepage   Email Jay the Footman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by oneagain:
Only problem I have with paying a 'sex worker' for feet is they want to charge the same or near the same as full sex.

If they are having a slow day, they should be happy to offer their just their feet for a discount!

Yeah that has been my experience with some of them too.

--------------------
http://www.clips4sale.com/37512

Live Chat - http://tinyurl.com/WuFTchat

Posts: 157 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by justdaone:
Do you ever get butterflies when you do this still?

oh yes, upon 1st encounter with a beautiful stranger i feel like i don't want to ruin my one chance at a 1st impression. the stakes seem so high when i want them feet even more and more, sometimes it feels like birds in my stomach [Big Grin]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links