Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » SEX WORKER FEET (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: SEX WORKER FEET
Ticklin' Terry
Board Regular
Member # 42500

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ticklin' Terry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have blown wad and then blown wad on many a paid sex worker since 1987. The thing is, I do not have to. I am not unattractive and can find girlfriends or partners. I do it for 1) The ease of fetish fulfillment when I need it the most. 2) Variety 3)Return engagements with the ones I like, often at discount prices.

Paid as high as $500 once in Las Vegas in 1998...a showgirl who worked call trick on the side and had Leg Show cover girl quality Size 10's that were very ticklish so I just had to do it. It was worth it. I have paid as little as $30 for a quick toe suck and jack off from a street hooker on a safe street where the girls had migrated to avoid getting busted. That was a one-off, jack-off, never again, but it was fun.

Mostly I have paid in the $200 range for about 1.5 hours worth of foot fun. I am a tickeler as well as worshipper. So I have to inquire often about levels of ticklishness and hope they are nto lying. Some do. Most are pants-pissing ticklish.

When I lived in Northern California I had a call-girl service I frequented so much that they began to call me every few months with new finds. It woulg go like this: "Hi Terry. It's Jill. Been awhile. Listen, I have a new girl, Sheila, she is real cute. Blonde, blue eyes, 23, 5'4", 110. Anyhow, she is from Reno and just started. I asked her about ticklishness because she has real cute feet. She is 10 on a 10 scale. She'll love it, too. You wanna book?" And I would. Always. That lasted for about four years and they went down in a sting. So did I, sort of. They got into her little black book and came up with my number and stats. Used them 27times. Called me down for an interview. I wasn't worried. My attorney said I would, at most, have to pay a fine, but if only I fessed up. I didn't. Told them I had them over for dinner and conversation. Good luck in proving otherwise, dipshits. Done deal. Fuck them.

I still do it. Not as much. Every three or four months now. I just tickled up and worshipped a woman in L.A. for $150 in a motel. She had size 7's, soft, cute, hot pink toes. Blew load all over them after a tickle and suck. Handed her the cash and told her to get lost.

Fuck it. Get as much feet as you can, I say.

Posts: 44 | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ticklin' Terry:
Fuck it. Get as much feet as you can, I say.

Hell freakin yeah dude, I love your attitude and the years of experiences you summarized for us. I wish you well in many more years. I can tell you are an old schooler in this game.

I have a question terry, are you the same terry tickle that used to advertise in collegeclub.com circa 1999-2000 era and pay for online college aged recruits to make you tickling videos via mail? was just curious

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links