Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Flip-flops or Flat thong sandals? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Flip-flops or Flat thong sandals?
Mommie
The Legend
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I voted flip flops. Personally, my foot is too wide to really look "right" in these sandals. I don't like wearing any footwear that allows any of my foot (heel or toes) to hang out or over. Sometimes the straps are too hard a material and they rub the back of my ankle and all the crucial pressure points raw. If I ever found a comfy pair that didn't look slap stupid on me, I could entertain them. The flat sandals are cute... just not on my feet, or so I think.
In the end I will always shoot for comfort and if I couldn't go sans shoes... flips flops are my jam!

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nj754
Board Regular
Member # 43090

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nj754     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For some reason I've always hated almost all flat sandals. There is one kind of flat sandal I like, though. I like the kind that have such thin straps that it looks like the girl is barefoot. Since I only like flat sandals when I can't see them, I voted flip flops.
Posts: 38 | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love in the summer when women who wear dress clothes with heels going to and from work wear flip flops, though the dress sandals are almost like excuses to wear something similar to a flip flop in the work environment.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smonster
Major Player
Member # 4769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smonster   Email Smonster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd say flats, most have enough give to be able to fit your dick between a girl's sole and that of the shoe. And they are still just as easy to slip off!

--------------------
Girls, be adventurous with your nail colours - wear my favourites:
Blue, Silver, Black or French [Tongue] [Thumbs Up]

Posts: 207 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm gonna bring this back for some more votes for new people who happen to be here. [Smile]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ppnorthwest
Board Regular
Member # 34771

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ppnorthwest   Email ppnorthwest   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thong sandals all the way!

Not that I don't like flip-flops too, it's just that the thongs have a certain elegance about them, and are appropriate for the office or for more formal events in the warm weather - giving us fans the foot exposure factor without the "taboo" of casual flip-flops.

Posts: 45 | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Time for another go at this.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
itotallylovebarefeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 43881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for itotallylovebarefeet   Email itotallylovebarefeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love flip flops, the less a girl wears on her feet the better in my opinion. However those sandals are excellent foot exposing items, I'm nearly a convert!
Posts: 492 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Flip flops look sexier. Plus, seeing a woman dangle flip flops is the best.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExoticFemFeet
The Legend
Member # 32686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExoticFemFeet   Email ExoticFemFeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Flip flops are nice because you get to see the arch & soles but i've always prefered the look of flat thong sandals especially where it shows their bare legs & the sandals(being so much of a variety) make their feet look nice.

Perfect example of what i mean about showing their bare legs & their feet looking nice in the thong sandal,that pic is sexy

http://i914.photobucket.com/albums/ac341/RiderAldebaran/sandals3.jpg

--------------------
 -
JURARRI 818 says:
I think all latin american countries have beautiful feet, also the natural beauty that some womens feet come with, i feel is present all over latin america.

Posts: 3262 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheSoleMates
Member # 28971

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheSoleMates   Author's Homepage   Email TheSoleMates   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love sandals but my heart is with flip flops. So much more action and great soles shots as women walk by wearing them. Dangling is nice too.
Posts: 1563 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links