Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What are The Exceptions to the Rules?? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: What are The Exceptions to the Rules??
Jay the Footman
Major Player
Member # 42837

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jay the Footman   Author's Homepage   Email Jay the Footman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This topic is kinda influenced by the guy that wrote in saying that he's dating this woman that told him he would "never get his hands on her feet".... and there were comments that followed from guys saying that they have had wives and girlfriends that wouldnt let them touch their feet (and this isn't the first time I've heard of this). I cannot wrap my mind around this concept because if a woman wont let me play with her feet, she can go fuck herself because I'm not about to spend money on tons of dates, gifts, or waste a lot of "quality time" with with a woman that has no intentions of letting me get at her feet (especially when there are an endless amount of alternatives out there). Call me shallow all you want, but women's feet make me happy and a woman that wont let me have her feet is getting in the way of my happiness. A stranger, or a woman I'm not romantically involved with that doesn't like guys looking at her feet or messing with them, that's fine... who cares, but a woman that I'm DATING or in a RELATIONSHIP WITH that wont let me look at or play with her feet is pure hell.

Now that was the introduction, on to the topic. If you have a foot fetish as strong as mine, you know being in a relationship with a woman that has below average feet (by your own personal standards), OR being in a relationship with a woman that has very pretty feet but wont let you have them is suicide, but.... what type of woman would make you bend that rule???

The question is, what would a woman have to do, or how would she have to be for you to bend the rules on your foot preference?? What would the woman have to do for you that would substitute your thirst for feet? How good does she have to look, or what type of traits would she have to have that will make you overlook the fact that she has below average or ugly feet??

I'm curious....

--------------------
http://www.clips4sale.com/37512

Live Chat - http://tinyurl.com/WuFTchat

Posts: 157 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
realbean
Loyal Member
Member # 3172

Icon 1 posted      Profile for realbean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sucking more than talking is a good start.....
Posts: 59 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been with women that have what I'd consider "below-average" feet, and it didn't bother me that much. So if I was with another woman like that, or one who didn't want me touching her feet, it wouldn't be that difficult to satisfy me.

If she was attractive, laid-back, and affectionate, that's enough.

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Because there's more to women and relationships than feet, and you can even open her up to your fetish if she likes you enough and with time.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jay the Footman
Major Player
Member # 42837

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jay the Footman   Author's Homepage   Email Jay the Footman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rider Aldebaran:
Because there's more to women and relationships than feet

Yeah you are right…oh yeah I forgot about the other parts…
* The nagging.
* The withholding sex, and wanting you to act like a train seal for it.
* The complaining about stuff you don’t do for her.
* The mood swings.
* Being held hostage at events you don’t want to go to (that she expects you to pay for).
* The talking during sports (or sabotaging other activities you enjoy just for her attention).
* The “intellectual conversations” that consist of her using you as a sounding board for her problems, and then ignoring yours.
* The holding hands as you walk through the mall while she points at all the cute stuff in the windows of stores that she expects you to buy for her.
* The coming home after a hard day of work to see no dinner has been made.
* The protecting a woman (instead of protecting yourself).
* The providing for a woman (economic suicide).
* The questioning every little thing you do, and the assumptions.
* The paying her alimony after she decides the relationship has gotten “boring” and wants to test drive a new guy.
* Getting used as a human ATM/ Bodyguard/ sperm donor.
Thanks for reminding me Rider Aldebaran, there is more to women and relationships.

quote:
Originally posted by Rider Aldebaran: and you can even open her up to your fetish if she likes you enough and with time.
Thanks for the unsolicited advice… if I had a problem getting women to give me their feet I wouldn’t have started this clips page with my homegirl Mel http://www.clips4sale.com/37512 (which also includes the feet of plenty of other women I’ve dated and/or been with as well).

I’m not trying to be rude or anything Rider [Smile] , just trying to open up a debate here.

I just don’t get it, or agree with a lot of this. Why do [some of] you guys act as if being with a woman is some type of special privilege, and act as if her requirements and enjoyment is more important than your own.

After reading these posts from some of you (not just in this topic but in other threads as well) to me it sounds like you guys are saying
“I don’t care if she wont let me touch her feet, I‘m just happy to have a girl”
“Gee, I hope she doesn’t think my fetish is weird, I’m scared to tell her because I don’t want to run her off because her opinion is very important to me”
“She said she wont let me touch her feet but that’s ok, maybe if I keep taking her to these stupid rom coms, and buying her meals one day next year she’ll grant me the honor of sucking on the bottoms of her crusty un kept soles”.

C’mon you guys. STAND UP!

The point of this thread was to ask… if she wont give you her feet, what could she do that would make you forget all about her feet… and it seems like the answers are kind of like “Feet aren’t that important, just her being a woman is good enough for me”.

Oh well, I asked and at least I got some answers. [Smile]

--------------------
http://www.clips4sale.com/37512

Live Chat - http://tinyurl.com/WuFTchat

Posts: 157 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're not trying to be rude? Then what are you doing, exactly?

Because it sounds like you're trying to provoke people into taking shots at you.

I stand up for what I believe in, don't get me wrong on that. But at this point with women, I'll take what I can get. You're gonna borderline insult me (and others who may feel the same way) for that without knowing the history and circumstances behind the mindset?

Not smart. It just makes you look like an ass.

I'm glad that you've been successful in your endeavors with the opposite sex. I haven't been so lucky, so it's difficult for me to empathize. Apparently, it's just as difficult for you to empathize with me.

Oh, and if the conclusion you drew from reading my previous post was this: “Feet aren’t that important, just her being a woman is good enough for me”, then you're half-right. The first part (i.e. before the comma) is correct; the second part couldn't be further from the truth. Not every woman is an embodiment of the characteristics I've mentioned. In fact, very few of them that I've seen are.

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think the underlying thing here is understanding, compromise, sharing, and mutual happiness in your sex life. A girl may be everything else you ever wanted, but let's face it, sex is important to both parties in a relationship. In other words, if she's denying you a basic thing that makes you happy for whatever reason, she's likely not willing to compromise with you on a lot of other things that may be important to you, and you likely don't want to be stuck in a relationship like that. If you're going through some trouble to make her happy, you deserve to have her do the same for you.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd say she would have to have: personality, intelligence, good looks (other than her feet)and be compatible with me. What would totally take it over the top would be if she had very high sexual confidence and be into trying new things.

My wife, who doesn't have perfect feet, has all those traits except the last one- which was caused my some abuse in her life at various stages. But add to those traits the fact that she loves me and makes my knees weak and takes my breath away when I kiss her and that does it for me.

Our sex life was very challenging for many years but she's grown tremendously over the years and makes me very happy.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
baalfootish
All Pro Poster
Member # 33991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for baalfootish   Email baalfootish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
haha new guy is funny. here here, i would absolutely HAVE to have the feet. but on the same token i agree with Rider. You can absolutely open any woman up to it. if she loves you it will prolly be less often and more like a gift. for me, theres only one day where i get to pop on my girls face after a blowie, and thats my bday. i imagine this person would only get a footjob on 'special' ocations. but like i said, ive yet to meet a woman who didnt enjoy having her feet worshipped once she dove in and tried it. once the feel the nice long footrubs and tongue baths, its all good. again u may only get the footjob once in a while, but hey, just put her on her back and bang her senseless while her feet are in your face.
Posts: 550 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with Jay, if a woman withholds her feet from me "especially after finding out" i like her feet or have a foot fetish. I to would have to kick her to the curb. The topic mentioned, seems like she was holding simpyly because she can and I say fuck that. I don't mind being teased, but just holding out for the sake of being a bitch. No THANKS, there are plenty more where you came from.
Posts: 3495 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rider Aldebaran:
Because there's more to women and relationships than feet, and you can even open her up to your fetish if she likes you enough and with time.

And...based upon Jay's premise and responses, I think he has very little experience with women in general. I guess I've yet to run into a woman (especially my wife of 11 years) who had any issues with any foot thing (or any kink)to begin with.

If his grocery list of mysogenistic stereotypes (along with his charming "non-rude" responses) is par for the course- I can guess he's in a situation that does not facilitate women being very open to his desires........

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scotty7493
All Pro Poster
Member # 13127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scotty7493         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude, if you're in a relationship strictly for the feet and don't care to please your woman, you got problems.

Real men aren't selfish.

--------------------
Like my avatar pic? Apparently Imageshack loves female feet too!

Posts: 517 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jay the Footman:
Why do [some of] you guys act as if being with a woman is some type of special privilege, and act as if her requirements and enjoyment is more important than your own.

because in order to be a worthy foot stool, many guys like us must prove our worth to the Princess in order to be considered over her better options. I'm referring to the richer, better-looking, more-built, socially-adept, and well-hung studs who these Princess's generally tend to desire.

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Spotlight, I'm not a servant either (and detest any attempt to make me into one), but I'm not on-board with this guy's misogyny or baiting tactics.
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

[Laugh]

Somehow, I doubt he's concerned with "inner beauty".

To your point about "self-loathing insecurity": the thing I don't get about it is why other dudes post about theirs. I don't, or try not to, because it's nobody else's fucking business.

[ June 08, 2011, 04:34 PM: Message edited by: combine_hunter ]

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links