Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » What are The Exceptions to the Rules?? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: What are The Exceptions to the Rules??
Jay the Footman
Major Player
Member # 42837

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jay the Footman   Author's Homepage   Email Jay the Footman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now this is what I like! Good job fellas. I love the going back and forth on topics such as this one (I guess it's my bad for not joining the boards earlier and being apart of those other discussions, but moving forward I'm here now). [Smile]

As for you Oscar the Monkey, LOL. I don't have to prove anything to you, but seriously if I was in a situation that does not facilitate women being very open to my desires.... I WOULDNT HAVE A CLIPS4SALE PAGE WHERE I HAVE FOOTAGE OF WOMEN IN MY DAILY LIFE BEING OPEN TO MY DESIRES (http://www.clips4sale.com/37512) [Nana] ... but that's ok, we'll work on shapes and colors next week (or perhaps "learning to read").

I didn't start this topic because I need help finding women that will grant me access to their feet, or because I needed pointers or some other gay shit. I started this topic because I'm sitting here reading comments from guys saying "I have a wife, a girlfriend, or I'm dating this woman that wont let me touch her feet"... so then I started this topic posing the question as to "why would you do this to yourselves?? I don't get it, somebody explain this to me" because for me it's as simple as "dropping her ass and finding someone that will". Most of the guys read it, understood it and gave me their answers (rather I agree or disagree it was all welcome, I just wanted to get an opinion different from my own)..... and then YOU said something.

You "think" I have very little experience with women in general? If that was true I wouldn't be able to come up with a grocery list of "Misogynistic stereotypes" in the first place (or come up with a list of women willing to participate on my http://www.clips4sale.com/37512 page.. and the women on there are not even half my experiences or even the greatest ones of all time [Drool] ). I was trying to make a joke with a hidden point (like a political comic strip). I'm now seeing that it came out rude, and I apologize Rider. It wasn't personal at all... heck any guy that's into RPG Video games is ok in my book. Seriously (I fuck with the "Tales Of..." games, as well as Breath of Fire, the Dragon Quest saga... and... well that's another post).. the hidden truth behind that "joke" was to say "ok you guy's will put up with some or any of that crap just to be with a woman that wont even share her feet with you??", and that was the point. As for the list being a bunch of "stereotypes" well.... I bet you any amount of money that there are some guys who are silently reading this topic who haven't posted going "Jay's right, I've been with a woman that has done ______ to me and her feet weren't even all that great!", OR "LOL, my girl does that all the time but I love her to death though". Don't kid yourself man. If I were gay and only dated men, or never dated anyone at all for that matter, I might not have been able to come up with a list period (or even a response period). What would I base this idea on? An episode of "Everybody Love's Raymond"? (which probobly is more similar to your life than mine). If ONE thing on that entire list is a lie and not one man on earth could relate to at least ONE of the things on the list then I want to move to that world you live in. Seriously, I would. Those women sound perfect! Maybe I wouldn't have made a post like that had I never experienced any of this. I'm sorry I mispoke sir. [Bow Down]

Anyway Oscar the Monkey, sense you were allowed to make an assuption about me based on something I wrote to some strangers on a foot fetish message board, it's only FAIR that I do the same to you so now it's my turn to read your palms. You've been married to the same woman every night for 11 years, and her feet and your sex life is so great! It's so great that you even get on foot fetish websites to jerk off to images and videos of OTHER women's feet while still being married to just her. You even live vicariously through other men who have been fortunate enough to have variety in their lives and multipable experiences with different women throughout the course of your 11 year marriage (hey man if you want I can lend you my journal to [Jerkoff] to). Ok Oscar now we are even. [Cheers]

As for Scotty... SMH. Now this is just getting stupid. I shouldn't have to defend myself against personal attacks for posting hypothetical situations on forum full of strangers. I have problems??? Where in the hell in my post did I say I wouldn't make her happy? I would make her happy, but I'm NOT going to make her happy at the expense of my own happiness. If we can't make each other happy... then she has to bounce. I refuse to let a woman hold the fate of my happiness and pleasures in the palm of her hands.

quote:
Originally posted by combine_hunter:
You're gonna borderline insult me (and others who may feel the same way) for that without knowing the history and circumstances behind the mindset?
Not smart. It just makes you look like an ass.

Well said Combine_Hunter... thanks for putting me in my place with that line, because it made me think and I also agree with that statement, however the same thing should also be said TO Scotty and Oscar. You guys don't know what the hell I've been through to make me draw the these conclusions.

I'm not saying I would be with a woman if the ONLY thing good she has going for her is her feet, especially if she is a pain to deal with in other areas (I've met some of those too and most of them end up on my clips page http://www.clips4sale.com/37512), but I'm sure as hell not going sacrafice my own pleasures and desires just to HAVE a woman period. Not anymore, never again.

More than a decade ago I would have said the same thing Scotty and Oscar said, but after you've spent years being in powerless situations, had money drained from you, time taken from you, stress and chaos brought into your life and you put up with all that bullshit because "you just want to make HER happy" (and let your happiness take a backseat to hers)...when all that shit is over and done with, the last thing you are going to want to do is reward yourself with being with OTHER women that piss in the face on your pleasures and make you jump through hoops for hers.

Damnit am I one of the only men on here that has high self esteem?? The moment I told myself I'm no longer going to put up with [FILL IN THE BLANK WITH ANYTHING FROM THAT MYSOGONYSTIC STEREOTYPE GROCERY LIST] just to BE with a woman, then that and every moment AFTER that is when I started having some of the best experiences with women and their feet in my life! (and you can see some of those experiences on http://www.clips4sale.com/37512).

So real men aren't selfish? I agree...
but tell that to a guy that's getting property taken from him and paying X amount of money in alimony to his ex all because the woman was "bored with this husband and wanted to try a new one", and no one will listen to his side of the story because we all have been fed the myth sense birth that it "must be all the man's fault".

So real men aren't selfish? I agree...
but tell that to a man that's paying monthly child support payments for a kid that's not even his biologically just so the mother of that child can take that money and spend it on new clothes, getting her hair and nails done just so she can look attractive for the NEXT sucker.

So real mean aren't selfish? I agree...
but tell that to some nerd in your IT department going on his first date with that woman he had a crush on all year, finally musters up the courage to "ask her out", she agrees... then she sits there, takes out her cell phone and txts all her friends (including other guys) during their date while he's "trying to get to know her", and then he pulls out his wallet pays for the entire meal, then she runs off to tell her friends how much of a geek the guy was and the only reason she agreed to go out with him was so she could get a free meal at the new place everybody at the office is talking about, then she proceeds to ignore the poor guy after that.

So real mean aren't selfish? I agree...
Tell that to a guy with a foot fetish jumping through hoops day in and day out just to please his woman and she denys him her feet and proceeds to complain that he's not jumping through the hoops correctly in order to get the feet (that she has no intent of giving him at all).

AND

"You shouldn't be in a relationship just for feet"...I agree, but
Tell that to a guy with a foot fetish that has been rejected by a woman telling him he doesn't earn enough money for her.

Tell that to a guy with a foot fetish that has been rejected for not being physical fit or having the body type she desires.

Tell that to a guy with a foot fetish that has been rejected by a woman for not being old enough, OR not being young enough.

"You shouldn't be in a relationship just for feet"... I agree, but
Tell that to a guy with a foot fetish that's getting rejected just for being an inch shorter than the girl he likes.

Tell that to a guy with a foot fetish that's getting rejected for not being her prefered skin color or race.

Tell that to a guy with a foot fetish that's getting rejected by a woman just for being a "nerd".

Tell that to a guy with a foot fetish getting rejected by a woman who doesn't like his hair style.

Tell that to a guy that's getting rejected by a woman just for HAVING a foot fetish.

Why is it okay for a man to accept a woman fucked up at whole sale, and overlook any shortcomings she may have but you have to cross your fingers and hope and pray you meet any of her shallow requirements??

Don't you guys think more of yourselves than that??

and again why do you guys think it's ok to sacrafice your own desires just to BE with a woman. Don't you guys think more of yourselves than that??

Oh and by the way 2 + 2 = 4 just in case someone was wanting to know the answer to that equasion.

--------------------
http://www.clips4sale.com/37512

Live Chat - http://tinyurl.com/WuFTchat

Posts: 157 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jay the Footman:
quote:
Originally posted by combine_hunter:
You're gonna borderline insult me (and others who may feel the same way) for that without knowing the history and circumstances behind the mindset?

Not smart. It just makes you look like an ass.

Well said Combine_Hunter... thanks for putting me in my place with that line, because it made me think and I also agree with that statement, however the same thing should also be said TO Scotty and Oscar. You guys don't know what the hell I've been through to make me draw the these conclusions.
Thanks.

As usual, after sleeping on it for a night, I've come to a different conclusion about your previous post. It's actually not really that bad.

I stand by what I said...but I'm stepping off the soapbox and putting my indignation to bed. [Laugh]

To your last point: In general, I do think more of myself than that. My last "relationship" wasn't a reflection of that, because I didn't force the issue with my fetish and just "enjoyed the ride", if you will. If it had gone on longer, I would have gotten what I wanted (including pictures)!

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jay the Footman
Major Player
Member # 42837

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jay the Footman   Author's Homepage   Email Jay the Footman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Spotlight:
Yes, While I understand the mysogeny issue you have, you must understand that the guys idea of a relationship is really no different than being a "John" rather than a "Pimp". Whos mysoginistic? It Sounds like he's has let woman control him and now he's resentful. It happens, thats all I was saying and I almost felt that he was palying with the idea of seeing someone for their inner beauty but didnt wanna say it! LOL

Great analysis Spotlight! Yes, I have had quite some horror stories that have resulted in me resorting to this "I'm not taking no BS from no woman no matter how fine she is or think she is" mentality I have today, and for the rest of you, you can't argue with my experiences. What you call a "grocery list of misogonystic stereotypes"... I call "just your average Thursday". Don't trivialize my struggle, and call me a liar just because I didn't meet the same sweet innocent flowers with the heart of Mary Poppins that you guys did (but I did meet some and they are on my clips page http://www.clips4sale.com/37512 ).

If I make a post saying "my dog died today", I don't want to hear a "who cares about your dog, my mom died two years ago". I'm not on here to compare scars ok?

Also when I make a post.... take it at face value. I wanted to open up a discussion, and honestly to get a better understanding of why these men with foot fetishes would voluntarily sign up to be with women who with-hold their feet then said women will proceed to hold the guy at gun point to make sure that he behaves properly and see to it that her happiness is fulfilled and her standards are met (while his has to suffer)... accoring to Scott and Oscar this is a lie, but apparantly this is some REAL SHIT according to the posts I've read all over the place (or the guys venting about it in their blogs).

Instead of insightful answers I got stoned, had to defend myself against ad hominem attacks, and got called "Things a Feminist Would say for 500 Alex". It's cool though, it's great target practice and a good chance to sharpen my sword for future replies. I had fun fencing and sparring with you all.

The question in my topic was quite simple. It didn't have a deeper meaning, it wasn't a cry for help, I wasn't asking for tips, I didn't have an agenda, and I surely don't hate women (or any of you all for that matter regardless of how you may feel about this stranger called Jay the Footman).

I was asking because again, because of these "I'm dating a woman, but she wont let me touch her feet" posts I've been reading and was sick of it, and said "if you have a foot fetish, and you are with a woman that treats you like this... what would have to be so great this woman that would make you want to sacrafice your fetish just to be with her??". That translated to "I have deep issues", but I guess it can't be all bad because some of the people on here actually answered it without sticking their middle finger up at me (or pretending to be Dr. Phil to find out what must be wrong with me).

It was a fun topic (before the judging and the name calling), and well, I got my answers. It was, what it was.

I don't agree Tyler but that was a funny as hell reply.

I still disagree with Combine_Hunter on some of what he said, but hey [Cheers] <~~~ that's a picture of us toasting beer and having a good time after the debate.

Hopefully next time I post an "open minded topic" we can just attack the issue itself and not attack me for "having issues". [Wink]

and not going to keep this going (before it starts to look as if I DO have issues by obessesing over all the replies, lol). [Thumbs Up]

--------------------

Posts: 157 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jay the Footman
Major Player
Member # 42837

quote:
Originally posted by Spotlight:
Hold on a minute. Im on board with this dude alot more than you guys are. I aint no fuckin servant or foot stool. The qualities that this guy detests are abundant in todays society and youre living in a dream world if you dont think they do. Hes just asking what wonderful qualities a woman would have to have to not accept his fetish? I think its an open minded, interesting topic! I wouldnt touch the chick with a 10 foot pole if she wasnt down with foot play! What hes asking about is about denying his own pleasre and what it would take to do so. At least he brought it up, if hes not throwing arounf the idea of actually doing it.

Again, great analysis.

--------------------

Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ahh another topic started by an overbearing elitist asshole.

Good times.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scotty7493
All Pro Poster
Member # 13127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scotty7493         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Andy-Laa:
Ahh another topic started by an overbearing elitist asshole.

Good times.

Or an opportunist looking to promote his "clipstore".

Either way, I don't care.

--------------------
Like my avatar pic? Apparently Imageshack loves female feet too!

Posts: 517 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jay the Footman
Major Player
Member # 42837

Andy....

Do I know you?

--------------------

Jay the Footman
Major Player
Member # 42837

*shakes my head and smacks teeth* pussybeggars.

Anyway it was nice meeting you fellas. [Wink]

--------------------

Scotty7493
All Pro Poster
Member # 13127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scotty7493         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Later, dickhammer [Laugh] .

--------------------
Like my avatar pic? Apparently Imageshack loves female feet too!

Posts: 517 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
skaramunga
Major Player
Member # 11914

Icon 1 posted      Profile for skaramunga     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Honestly guys, I think it's an interesting point that Jay brings up...

The question being, what could she possibly do to distract you from making a pass at her feet if she wasn't comfortable with the whole foot thing...well that's a tough question!

For me personally, women's feet in general is such a big part of my sexuality that it would kill me if she had hot, good looking feet, that I was not allowed to indulge in. (I mean think about it...I've had situations in the past where I stopped pursuing certain girls because when I finally saw their feet, I was so turned off I ran the other way!).

But...what does that mean? Do I give up?

I would NOT give up, atleast not as quick as I would if she had bad feet...

There could be a number of reasons why she's not comfortable with the whole thing that maybe she's not telling you so just based on that, I think, she at a minimum deserves a shot at getting warmed up to the whole idea of someone being into her feet...especially if both guy and girl click on a personality level, which as everyone knows, is extremely important.

And plus, say you do win her over and she starts opening up to the idea of having a guy give her feet a ton of attention, well guess what...not only at this point is the girl into you as a person (and you into her as well) but you just scored yourself some hot feet so double score.

But to answer the question, if she has feet that are great and I'm not allowed to touch them, there is NOTHING extra that she could do to distract me from them...especially now in the summer? with flip flops and everything? She will always catching me looking at them...without a doubt!

I would make it my personal mission to eventually get to the point where I am doing whatever I want with her feet...

Trust me...a cool girl with hot feet is worth it.

Posts: 161 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Goddess Melanie
Major Player
Member # 40802

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Goddess Melanie   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

The question is, what would a woman have to do, or how would she have to be for you to bend the rules on your foot preference?? What would the woman have to do for you that would substitute your thirst for feet? How good does she have to look, or what type of traits would she have to have that will make you overlook the fact that she has below average or ugly feet??

I'm curious.... [/QB]

The answer to your question, which seems rhetorical in nature is .... NOTHING. And I'm referring to the first question. Not the secondary follow-up question, to the qualifying conditions, where feet are available but are not to the liking of the partner.

Below is a link to Albert Maslow's hierarchy of human motivation and needs that get satisfied on different levels.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maslow%27s_hierarchy_of_needs

Having a foot fetish is equivalent to sex on that list as being gratifying and stimulating sex that is.

If that is absent, no amount of higher factors and no amount of "overthink" will stop someone male of female from looking elsewhere.

So the only thing you'd end up with is a farce for public or other display of what resembles a relationship where primary motivation of both partners will be to shop around and look elsewhere while maintaining the an appearance of a "normal" relationship etc..

In spirit of this thread of continued hypothetical hyperbole. Let's throw this one in.

@OP: (Hypothetical) You meet a woman of your dreams, attractive, effervescent, not overly chatty and financially independent, she satisfies your craving for feet in every which way possible. You go out and get a marriage license.
One day, she is involved in a dreadful car accident which requires both of her feet to be amputated, you've spent five years married together, no children and you're not financially dependent on her After the whole medical recovery quiets down and all readjustments are made.

Do you stay in that relationship or do you go?

Remember she knows you're into feet, and she does not have any anymore.

---

So as not to end this on that somber theoretical. Most women, excluding the ones do have a history of mental illness or early abuse, want and desire sex and have a strong desire to have sexual needs satisfied just as much as men, and will do practically anything to get a male erect and keep him that way.

If that means wearing 7" heels to bed, so be it, just so long as we get some too. So If I have to wear heels to bed, then I get to get bring some stuff into the bed that works for me as well.

[ June 10, 2011, 04:05 AM: Message edited by: Goddess Melanie ]

--------------------
http://www.goddessmelanie.com/
http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/11764
http://blog.goddessmelanie.com/

Posts: 168 | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jay the Footman
Major Player
Member # 42837

quote:
Originally posted by Goddess Melanie:
quote:

Having a foot fetish is equivalent to sex on that list as being gratifying and stimulating sex that is.

If that is absent, no amount of higher factors and no amount of "overthink" will stop someone male of female from looking elsewhere.

In spirit of this thread of continued hypothetical hyperbole. Let's throw this one in.

@OP: (Hypothetical) You meet a woman of your dreams, attractive, effervescent, not overly chatty and financially independent, she satisfies your craving for feet in every which way possible. You go out and get a marriage license.
One day, she is involved in a dreadful car accident which requires both of her feet to be amputated, you've spent five years married together, no children and you're not financially dependent on her After the whole medical recovery quiets down and all readjustments are made.

---

So as not to end this on that somber theoretical. Most women, excluding the ones do have a history of mental illness or early abuse, want and desire sex and have a strong desire to have sexual needs satisfied just as much as men, and will do practically anything to get a male erect and keep him that way.

If that means wearing 7" heels to bed, so be it, just so long as we get some too. So If I have to wear heels to bed, then I get to get bring some stuff into the bed that works for me as well. [/QB]

hhhmmm *rubs chin and thinks hard* I could barely answer my OWN question(although I did draw the same connclusion and that was "nothing" as well). This is very tough.

Now previously in this thread when I stated that "I'd drop that chick", I was meaning women that I would be just "dating", haven't been with long, in the "just getting to know each other" stage or have some type of casual relationship with that wont give up her feet (or has ugly ones).

but to answer THIS question....

Now in MY world, I wouldn't just marry a woman just because I need someone to "just be there for me" (like most emotionally starved incompatible couples seem to do these days) if a woman ends up with a ring on her finger by me and has my last name, this is a woman that has already taken me to bliss and showed me heavan on Earth. Now don't get it twisted I WOULD NOT marry a woman just for her feet (I repeat..I WOULD NOT marry a woman just for her feet)... contrary to the assumptions made about me on this board (don't have time to elaborate on the reasons though, that could be another thread), but then again I WOULD NOT marry a woman if she had tons of other great qualities but also had ugly feet or wouldn't give her feet to me either... (now I WOULD "date" or "have fun with" these women but never take it to another level, or take them seriously). It's ALL or NOTHING with me. The reason being is feet = great sex life and a great sex life = a happy satisfied funtional relationship (to ME). Remember "just being there for me" just isn't enough (to ME).

BUT now in THIS situation, this is a bit different. This was a woman who had great feet at first, and has given me access to them.... but in a freak movie drama like accident she lost them. Now just because she has this disability doesn't mean she will be less of a woman, or the other traits (aside from her feet) would no longer be there. She's still human, and I would still love her.... we could even think of some other sexual activities that don't involve feet in the meantime [Blow Job] and I would give her that because she still deserves to have me regardless of what happened to her, and it would make me feel like some sort of monster just to bail on my "teammate" because of something beyond her control took her feet away from me... well her actually... well... us (they were "our" feet). Now knowing me I'm still going to need my foot fix.... so as time progresses I would try to see if we could both come up with compromising ways that I can get feet elsewhere but keep this relationship going. Alternatives such as "NOW letting me look at foot fetish porn without sneaking around" or "getting another woman to join us in the bedroom who could be the replacement feet" (and nothing else), or SOME kind of comprimise... we wouldn't have to do this all the time, but just when I'm really really really really really fiending for feet.

If she says yes (or even come up with BETTER ideas), then we stay together, me, her and her "stumps" and we will live happily ever after. [Smile] If she says no.... then... I'll see how long I can last playing tug of war before I _________.

There is my answer...

I wonder what some of you would do?

--------------------

Tyler D.
The Legend
Member # 11452

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler D.   Author's Homepage   Email Tyler D.       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Below is a link to Albert Maslow's hierarchy of human motivation and needs that get satisfied on different levels.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maslow%27s_hierarchy_of_needs

So the only thing you'd end up with is a farce for public or other display of what resembles a relationship where primary motivation of both partners will be to shop around and look elsewhere while maintaining the an appearance of a "normal" relationship etc..

I love it! I haven't seen Maslow's hierarchy of needs in a long time, but it is so applicable to many of the questions people ask on this board all the time. Especially with regard to how people try to juggle morality, self-actualization, sex and many other traits that are often disregarded in the quest for self assessment.

This is a great tool for fetishists to study so they realize where there needs falls in the grand scheme of things. [Jerkoff]

--------------------
*** Fetish Webcams *** "And then there's Bub, he makes them food!"

-Tyler D.

Posts: 4487 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
combine_hunter
The Legend
Member # 39526

Icon 1 posted      Profile for combine_hunter     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I would stay. If she's the woman of my dreams, so to speak, not having feet wouldn't affect me enough to want to leave.

There are still the infinite resources of the internet, after all. [Big Grin]

Posts: 2828 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links