Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » When did you first realise you were into feet? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: When did you first realise you were into feet?
ldm88
Board Regular
Member # 43047

Icon 7 posted      Profile for ldm88     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i must have been about 11
Posts: 9 | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I realised I was into feet when I was around 5. I saw my pre-school teachers feet in peep-toe high heels, they were so sexy! From then on, I knew I liked feet!

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am sure there was an earlier time in my life but the time it was clear to me was in high school. An ex-girlfriend, she had these small almost perfect feet. Her toes were to awesome. Although I never got to taste them, I do remember beinig in aww.
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jay the Footman
Major Player
Member # 42837

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jay the Footman   Author's Homepage   Email Jay the Footman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I always thought feet were "cool" for some reason (like admiring them, just staring and stuff like that), like waaay back when I was like 5 and 6 and stuff, but I didn't start drooling and getting my dick hard over them until about in the 6th grade.

--------------------
http://www.clips4sale.com/37512

Live Chat - http://tinyurl.com/WuFTchat

Posts: 157 | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catsman
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catsman   Email catsman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i can remember feeling funny down there just from looking at my aunts painted toe nails when i was about 6-7. So, it has to be born in us i think.

--------------------
My girls feet in my face….ahhhhhhhh !

Posts: 2367 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fwrinkledsoles
Hall Of Famer
Member # 101

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fwrinkledsoles   Email Fwrinkledsoles   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was around 12 years old riding on a city bus with in site was this lady tanned legs and her feet was white as snow started to turn me on. I will never forget that site.

--------------------
http://s385.photobucket.com/user/fwrinkledsoles/media/Donna00.jpg.html

Posts: 1112 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DancingFool
Hall Of Famer
Member # 3728

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DancingFool     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Into feet? I was too young to remember. Into WORSHIPPING feet, which is my main cazane now? September of 1996--I was 18.
Posts: 1001 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fate111
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2627

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fate111   Email Fate111   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I knew extremely early. My best estimate is around 2-3 years old. I can recall staring at my babysitter's feet in sandals and getting a "special feeling" down there. I don't remember what actually triggered my liking for feet though.

--------------------
"I like feet... A lot!"

Posts: 2167 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eddi
Elite Trooper
Member # 11744

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eddi   Author's Homepage   Email eddi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pretty young 10-12 i used to sniff my mate mums stuff when i got into her wardrobe. When i got to a pair of shoes that smelt i got hard.

--------------------
Click to join footfetishperth

Click to join Candid-Feet-Pics-Perth

Posts: 259 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KDCX859
All Pro Poster
Member # 25431

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KDCX859   Email KDCX859   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My first recollection was when i was in second grade. Our class was making a large welcome home banner for a local doctor who had been serving in the gulf war and we were all on the floor working on it when the teacher walked barefoot over it right in front of me. I can still picture those unpolished bubbly little toes going by in slow motion!
Posts: 769 | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toesukr22B
Major Player
Member # 6298

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toesukr22B   Email toesukr22B   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow what a new and exciting topic can't believe no one has ever asked it before lol [Smile]
Posts: 123 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gramsey
Loyal Member
Member # 18887

Icon 1 posted      Profile for gramsey   Email gramsey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh I was around 12-13, I was staying at my best mates house and we all shared his mums bed, there were four of us, two girls and my and my friend. We topped and talked and I had both girls feet right up in m face all night, thats when I realised.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 54 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by toesukr22B:
wow what a new and exciting topic can't believe no one has ever asked it before lol [Smile]

Just wait until you've been around here even longer. [Smile] Can't tell you how many times I've answered this over the years.
Any way- I became aware of my foot fetish when I was 10-11. We spent most of the summer at a local public pool and it was there that I realized I had a thing for bare feet and my sub fetishes of wet bare feet, foot jewelry, and a slight sadistic bent for seeing girls walk barefoot over hot or cold surfaces (hot asphalt, cold dewey grass or water puddles). Due largely to two twin sisters about my age I also developed an extreme love of flat tummies and dark tans.

Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
enriktigperson
Board Regular
Member # 8303

Icon 1 posted      Profile for enriktigperson     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was about two and a half.
Posts: 9 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Troy Carsan
Major Player
Member # 38393

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Troy Carsan   Author's Homepage   Email Troy Carsan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was about eleven years old. My 23 year old female teacher would wear Birkenstocks without socks when it was warm; I noticed how I couldn't get my eyes off her nicely pedicured red toes. I also had a weird, but nice feeling in my stomach whenever I stared at them. [Wink]

--------------------
dA | Flickr

Posts: 105 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links