Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » When did you first realise you were into feet? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: When did you first realise you were into feet?
baalfootish
All Pro Poster
Member # 33991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for baalfootish   Email baalfootish   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
was in french class at 14 years old and i always put my head down to 'sleep' but really to watch the beautiful latina next to me cuz she always wore heels and would take them off for the whole duration of the class. i didnt realize why i always looked but i understood i had a foot fetish when i was jerking off thinking about her feet jerking my cock instead of my hand. im sure i did like feet before hand but my sister absolutey hates all feet and would be very vocal about how gross feet were so i prolly just kept it to myself
Posts: 550 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
desmond
Major Player
Member # 20001

Icon 1 posted      Profile for desmond   Email desmond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i remember always liking feet when I was maybe 5-8 years old, jsut liking and appriciating the shape of feet and toes and toenails.

and it wouldn't taske long for me to get aroused by feet.
it happened in the late 80's when I was only 8 or 9 years old, watching some movie where a women was kind of gettign ready to seduce a man.
she was inthe back of a limousine, getting comfortale on the way to his house and in the limousine she slipped of her shoes in a close-up shot. her feet slightly moved en her toes scrunched seductively...
I think it was one of te first times that I got a hard-on in my life.
totally unexpected and not totally aware of what that feeling was ofcourse.
It was only a funny but good feeling.

but it was no coinsidence that feet did that to me.
I have always loved feet, but the kind of love has changed with age.
appriciating the beauty of the foot up until the age of 8 and after that, feet quickly became arousing and my sexual attraction to feet only grew from that point on, until now and it keeps growing and growing if you ask me.
I love everything about women, but feet are on top of the list, still!!!

if a women is unattractive for most people's standards, I will absolutely disagree if this women has beautifull feet.
because this ways very heavy in the attractiveness of a women for me!

Posts: 225 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links