Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Finally! She let loose this weekend! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Finally! She let loose this weekend!
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 14 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So I just have to rant right now. In a good mood [Smile]
So I've been dating my girlfriend for a year this coming August. She's the kind that is a real keeper so I didn't want to freak her out immediately with my FF so I kept it on the real low. But believe me, there were plenty of subtle hints throughout my days with her to lead her on. Just to test the waters with her...
I know some of you guys can just come right out and tell a girl about it, but that's not me, so with that said, let me continue. I'd give her plenty of compliments on footwear that she wore. Constantly told her the shoes I like on a woman, etc. She always thought it was cute of what I thought. I'd always tell her how cute her feet are and look(size 7 1/2). Whenever we had sex, I would constantly try to get a feel for her cute feet and at times it looked like she was a little confused why I wasn't going for her big boobies or big booty. Sure I went for those at times, but you know what us guys really want. So I'd always be trying to get a feel in on them.
After many months of just OK to horrible sex(for me anyways), my call was finally answered this weekend. Just when I thought it would be another typical weekend where the sex would be more in her favor and ALWAYS disappointing for me in what I wanted, I got the surprise of my life on Saturday night.
We went to a friend's BBQ. My girl had a bit of wine to drink. Although she seemed slightly not her norm, I didn't think much else of it. She rarely drinks though so maybe it was enough to send her over the top. So we got back home late at night and of course she was ready for sex. As I get in usual positions with her, when I got to the I'm on top part there was the greatest surprise of my sex life with her. As I bent up a little bit to get a breather and extend my arms a bit, she lifted up both of her legs, positioned her feet right in my face and went crazy rubbing my face and nose with her sweaty feet. She was wearing some high heels all night so they were quite steamy after they came off... My god, the amount of time it took me to explode went from like, 20min to 5. For the first time I REALLY got a good smell of her lovely scent as well as kissed like crazy her flawless cute soles. I mean, I went nuts because she did. I felt like she completely submitted her feet to me and the fact that she was doing it by her own will and not me forcing it made it 100 times better. I was going crazy kissing her soles, sucking her toes, and taking in really good smells while I kissed her soles. And believe me, this was all a first timer for her. Maybe she did research or was finally ready to give me what she knew I loved and didn't have the balls to tell her. It was AMAZING.
So the next day I spoke about it with her and we didn't even get into the feet thing at all. She was like, so that was amazing sex last night, the best we probably ever had. I agreed. She said, you liked that position last night? I said, I LOVED IT. She said, great, I can't wait to try it again later. For the first time, I was SOOO looking forward to having sex with her, it was unreal. We did it again and my God, I think her scent is like buried in my nose at this point. I can't get enough of it or her cute feet. I'm so happy this finally happened and I guess my message in my happy rant is for some guys to be patient. It's well worth it in the end. At the same time I know a lot of guys kill to just say it on the first date. Well, to each their own, but this is what happened with me and the idea that I got total foot worshiping without ever mentioning once that I like feet, I think deserves some points [Smile]
Sorry if this post is so outta whack, it's late and I'm going to sleep now. Gnight Wu's.

Posts: 707 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Andy-Laa
The Legend
Member # 31511

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Andy-Laa   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I'm really happy for ya mate!

I'm definitely not one to tell people stuff like that particularly openly, but then again, Athena knew before we even met, so pick the bones of that one, ya know?

However it came about, the important thing is it did [Smile]

Given Athena 2 foot massages today...waiting for her to get home from work so I can give her a third [Wink]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 2808 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oppressus
Loyal Member
Member # 36433

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oppressus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yea boy!!!

glad she figured it out because it does make a huge difference for us footguys in our sex lives (never understood why people would forever hold back on revealing their fetish needs).

have fun now!

Posts: 70 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aka.footjoyboy
The King Of Feet
Member # 32751

Icon 1 posted      Profile for aka.footjoyboy   Email aka.footjoyboy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thumbs Up] [Woot]

--------------------
Yes, I'm that footjoyboy

-

Posts: 10498 | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter, Peter
The Legend
Member # 40235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter, Peter   Email Peter, Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome story, talk about a happy ending. I hope you have many more to come. I know that feeling and man it is great!
Posts: 3496 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nj754
Board Regular
Member # 43090

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nj754     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's awesome. I so envy you. 7 1/2 is a perfect size IMO. You probably could have gotten there sooner had you not played it so slow, but you are in the promised land now, so let the good times roll.
Posts: 38 | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the comments. I'm hoping the next step I can get with her is taking pictures or POSSIBLY a video but that is really pushing it. If I can get her comfortable enough with the pictures idea, I'd love to share them to you guys. She's a super cute latina whose size 7 1/2 feet are baby smooth. Letme tell you, finally getting to kiss those was incredible. Pressing my lips on the ball of her soft soles was such a crazy hard-on, I almost felt I was going to injure her, lol...
Posts: 707 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys. Just wanted to do a quick follow up post while my girl is in the shower this morning before going to work and I got some free time here...
So it's been a few days since my first FF experience with her and man, not only did it take off, were like in high orbit, lol.
I picked her up last night and when we got home and went at it, it was about 1 1/2 hour of her feet in my face while I kissed, smelled, sucked, and did anything I possibly wanted with her feet. Then to surprise the hell out of me even more, when I went down on her in the me on top position, she used her hand, grabbed her foot and stuck it in my face and then used her foot with her hand holding it to move it all over my face... heaven!

Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I usually wait to tell. One of my friends lets it slip and I wait to see what happens. Here lately I've been more open about it though. I thank all you guys in the forums for that.

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
riker25
Elite Trooper
Member # 31867

Icon 1 posted      Profile for riker25   Email riker25   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
congratulations to you for being patient and having that patience pay off for you in a big time manner.

For some guys, it seems to work. For me personally, I would rather be up front about my foot fetish.

Posts: 253 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oscarthemonkey
The Legend
Member # 1692

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oscarthemonkey   Email oscarthemonkey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Always glad to hear stories with a happy ening...

--------------------
Latina Feet Can't Be Beat!

Posts: 4819 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i am happy for you, but i have to say that i am a bit confused. you've been having 'bad to horrible' sex with her for almost a year and you couldnt get up the nerve to tell her?! damn son.. you do have alot of patience.. or something. i'd also be a bit concerned that without her feet, the sex is that bad. i can be thoroughly satisfied with my wife with no footplay. sure, eventually, i might go nuts looking for some feet in our sex life but i would never say it was bad.

good luck [Smile]

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
edelbrock
Elite Trooper
Member # 17055

Icon 1 posted      Profile for edelbrock   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thats fucking awesome. im glad for you bro. it sounds even better since u had so much anticipation building up for it. it makes me wonder if she had a girlfriend or something that helped reveal that you probably really like feet. the fact that she didnt talk to u about it or ease into it, the fact that she just took control one day and did exactly what you hoped for plus some. most foot fetish virgins tend to slowly let you take control and are often self conscious about things like how they smell... either way, looks like your subtle hints had a lot to do with it!

--------------------
www.joeysfeetgirls.com
Twitter/IG: @joeysfeetgirls

Posts: 260 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

quote:
Originally posted by nusuth:
i am happy for you, but i have to say that i am a bit confused. you've been having 'bad to horrible' sex with her for almost a year and you couldnt get up the nerve to tell her?! damn son.. you do have alot of patience.. or something. i'd also be a bit concerned that without her feet, the sex is that bad. i can be thoroughly satisfied with my wife with no footplay. sure, eventually, i might go nuts looking for some feet in our sex life but i would never say it was bad.

good luck [Smile]

Let's just say, when you are so anxious to have something more out of the sex and you don't get it, I think being let down is more the word. But honestly, it wasn't HORRIBLE sex because I guess it's true that no sex is horrible, but when it's harder to get a rise, it can be quite disappointing and frustrating. At the same time my g/f loves me so much that I think that is what made her be patient and slowly figure out what I really wanted. Believe me, having her come out and go all foot crazy with me has been one of the biggest turn-on that I could NEVER imagined. Think about it. How often does the girl initiate the thing that you were so nervous to tell her? Not saying you, but for some guys in general who are nervous to speak about it. Imagine your g/f just going all in on you and pleasing you to the fullest when you were so nervous to say anything? It's like a dream come true for many, no? It has been for me... [Smile]
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

quote:
Originally posted by edelbrock:
thats fucking awesome. im glad for you bro. it sounds even better since u had so much anticipation building up for it. it makes me wonder if she had a girlfriend or something that helped reveal that you probably really like feet. the fact that she didnt talk to u about it or ease into it, the fact that she just took control one day and did exactly what you hoped for plus some. most foot fetish virgins tend to slowly let you take control and are often self conscious about things like how they smell... either way, looks like your subtle hints had a lot to do with it!

Bro! You have no idea how much the build-up has been! I think what made me patient but also crazy frustrated is that her feet are so damn killer sexy and all I could do most of the time was touch here and there, compliment them, and just look at them whenever I had the chance. I mean it was the biggest tease. Letme tell you, when she finally started to pick up on it more I think was as of late I would grab her foot while I was on top and her legs were spread behind me, and I'd just work my finger up and down her smooth sole and then rub my fingers through her toes and the ball of her foot. She probably started to pick up greatly at that point. I just don't know what the heck made her shove her feet in my face(real stinky at that!) and just rub my face all over, put them on my nose, in my mouth, and then like I said, the best part ever, her using her OWN hand to grab her foot and shove it in my face while I was really close to her. I don't think at this point I can ask for a better g/f. Letme tell you guys, I do plan to marry her in my future and hope all goes well. I mean at this point, I can't say things can get much happier than they are now. That ONE thing I was dying for, I'm finally getting now...It will be a happy marriage because now I can fulfill her as I can get rock hard for hours this way and shes LOVING it [Smile]
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links