Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Finally! She let loose this weekend! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Finally! She let loose this weekend!
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BTW-I have some pics, but I don't want to post them here without her permission JUST incase. Never know. They aren't foot only related pics, but you can definitely see them in the pics as well as her super cute self [Smile] Hmmmmmm.
Posts: 707 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
edelbrock
Elite Trooper
Member # 17055

Icon 1 posted      Profile for edelbrock   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im ultra glad for you bro. yeah she definitely realized u were a foot guy but SOMEONE had to let her know that its ok if they smell. either that or she didnt think about it when she took them shoes off and felt you smelling them when you were finally fully exposed to them. yeah girls can feel that air passing thru their toes. they kno whats up! lol

--------------------
www.joeysfeetgirls.com
Twitter/IG: @joeysfeetgirls

Posts: 260 | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great to here how your patience paid off. Must have been a dream come true. Awesome story to read, as well.
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Always extremely pleased to read these kind if stories. Congrats man!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LovelyLadies:
...I know a lot of guys kill to just say it on the first date. Well, to each their own, but this is what happened with me and the idea that I got total foot worshiping without ever mentioning once that I like feet, I think deserves some points [Smile]

It's all so clear to me now! I think I might've blown my chances with a girl @ work, simply because I told her about my foot fetish (even before our 1st date!)

Thanks for sharing, L.L. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Diabolicus
All Pro Poster
Member # 7743

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Diabolicus   Email Diabolicus   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well done sir, and I usually share your particular problem. I don't really share my FF with my partner right off the bat unless I am sure she is more open minded.

A couple times I didn't have to wait long, other times it felt like I was keeping a big secret.

I find that most of the time if you're fairly direct about it and play it off as a normal thing (which it is) then you usually don't have to worry about it too much.

--------------------
~Eyes all around you~
~Enter the labyrinth~
~Visions of the hunted~
~Beware the birchmen~

Posts: 584 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Firefighter86
Loyal Member
Member # 34943

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Firefighter86   Email Firefighter86   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We need pics lol her feet sound amazing.
Posts: 59 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LovelyLadies
All Pro Poster
Member # 5079

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovelyLadies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Firefighter86:
We need pics lol her feet sound amazing.

Haha! Sorry guys for going absent on this for abit, but again, I didn't want to overwhelm her all at one moment and have her thinking that her beautiful feet were all I cared about because obviously they're not.
With that said, with the weeks going by, so much has she opened up to me about her feet and me being able to do pretty much anything I want with them. She got an AMAZING french pedicure for me knowing how much I told her I love that look. And finally after convincing her how I'd love to have some personal pics, she let me snap a few...
Then I took it EVEN further and mentioned her about a "particular" website that I visit where other couples post pictures of their girlfriends feet and how everyone loves to comment on them. It really intrigued and she got me to show her the site. She just took it all in and was saying how she would love to do so many of the poses she's seen in pics and whatnot. I got a bunch out of her including some worship pics(not sure I want to show my mug to you guys, but maybe hiding it will do [Smile] ) So...I have plenty of pics to share, I only need to upload them. What's the best site for that? I have some showing my junk so I don't want the pics to be taken down... But believe me guys, you will see just how lucky I feel I am [Smile]

Posts: 707 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oneagain
Hall Of Famer
Member # 35859

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oneagain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LovelyLadies,

Great story...glad you are getting some feet in the face after a long wait!

I think many women do pick up on you noticing their feet and get vibes from it. Just glad that it didn't freak her out and she bail on you. Cool she somehow researched it or figured it out what can push your buttons...

Really cool story...wish it was me! [Tongue]

As for the pictures...wow...that is great she is excited about this 'new world' for her and she is willing to join in the fun!

Tell her she'll make a lot of guys here go crazy!

Posts: 2341 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links