Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Foot Fetish Content & Discussion » Foot Fetish Talk » Quentin Tarantino request goes viral (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Quentin Tarantino request goes viral
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Laugh] there is an email written by a young woman who details her evening with QT and shares how, at the moment that they were going to seemingly have sex, asked to suck her toes and jerk off.

quote:
We make out some more, there's a little below the belt action that I try to avoid, as QT has the most unattractive penis I have ever seen (short. fat. nub-like. The chode of all chodes. Boys, those junior high pamphlets are lying when they say that all shapes and sizes are normal. Lying.) Just as I'm about to hyperventilate over the fact that he may try to put that horrific bodily implement anywhere near my Britney, he leans over and goes "Hey..."

I know this "Hey." This is the "Hey, should I get a condom?" hey that accompanies 20 minutes of ungratifying sex. As I'm trying to rapidly think of ways I can agent myself out of this deal, I hear what is without a doubt, the strangest question in the history of my life. Quentin Tarantino asks, "Can I suck on your toes while I jerk off?" What. The. Fuck.

Read more: http://deadspin.com/5816412/

it goes on in detail and as a warning, she is none too complimentary about him nor his preference for her feet.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BuckMKII
Board Regular
Member # 40654

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BuckMKII   Email BuckMKII   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Call that skank and tell her that her 15 minutes of fame is over.
Posts: 34 | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RJFoot
The Legend
Member # 37988

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RJFoot   Email RJFoot   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She sounds like an attention-seeker to me! She totally makes fun of him, not fair at all.

--------------------
"For me, the most beautiful aspect of the female foot is the soft, sensual, feminine curves of the soles to the crowning glory of the toes"

Posts: 2814 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dougiezerts
The Legend
Member # 6829

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dougiezerts   Email dougiezerts   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Could this be just a scam? I hope so.

--------------------
"You have very nice feet!"

Posts: 3712 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scotty7493
All Pro Poster
Member # 13127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scotty7493         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
QT is a known "footguy" for quite some time. Doesn't surprise me what she said.

She looks Indian. What's more surprising is the fact QT would wanna suck that bitches curry stinking toes is beyond me.

--------------------
Like my avatar pic? Apparently Imageshack loves female feet too!

Posts: 517 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjl1717
All Pro Poster
Member # 2939

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjl1717   Email mjl1717   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by BuckMKII:

Agree!
Posts: 830 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talos
Hall Of Famer
Member # 39913

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talos     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lol, he has a choad. Seriously though, I think QT is way to cool for bitches like that, but I'm sure he gets so many girls that he could care less about this one.

Wouldn't it be cool if he had an account with Wu's?

--------------------
And today we're all brothers
Tonight we're all friends
A moment of peace in a war that never ends

Posts: 1014 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
octoberbaseball
Hall Of Famer
Member # 20977

Icon 1 posted      Profile for octoberbaseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
On the link it looks like she's having a fun time with Quentin and this is her way of dropping him and making herself noticeable to get the attention of any other famous people out there. Terrible that she made those comments about him, the foot part I have nothing against that's expected, but that's a private matter and messed up how she discussed it.
Posts: 2004 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just logged on to Wu's to post this lol Meh...could be worse.
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetluvr
The King Of Feet
Member # 1570

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetluvr     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by BuckMKII:

Absolutely!!
Posts: 9728 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nusuth
The Legend
Member # 7372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nusuth   Author's Homepage   Email nusuth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
She looks Indian. What's more surprising is the fact QT would wanna suck that bitches curry stinking toes is beyond me.
do we really have start with the racial slurs? if she's bitch, sure, she's a bitch, but being indian or whatever has nothing to do with it.

--------------------
 -
Follow us on Twitter!

Posts: 4855 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
riker25
Elite Trooper
Member # 31867

Icon 1 posted      Profile for riker25   Email riker25   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah scotty, she is definitely a bitch, but you did not need to venture into racial territory to get your point across.
Posts: 253 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candylicious
Loyal Member
Member # 43022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candylicious   Author's Homepage   Email Candylicious   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know wth this chicks problem is! I would literally KILL for the chance to have that man suck my toes.
What a bitch. If I kill HER think that'll get me in good with my (soon to be) boyfriend Quentin [Wink]

--------------------
Clips4Sale
KinkBomb
Images4Sale

Blogger

XoXo
Candy

-

Posts: 69 | Registered: Jun 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The saga continues...

Consequences

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red Neptune
Hall Of Famer
Member # 38525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red Neptune   Author's Homepage   Email Red Neptune   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by nusuth:
quote:
do we really have start with the racial slurs? if she's bitch, sure, she's a bitch, but being indian or whatever has nothing to do with it.
Yeah, that had nothing to do with anything, and you should be ashamed for even typing that.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1717 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links